Black leaders ignore immigration's im...

Black leaders ignore immigration's impact on society's most vulnerable

There are 13 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Black leaders ignore immigration's impact on society's most vulnerable. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

We've been hearing complaints from certain black leaders during the past couple of years that the Obama administration isn't doing enough to help black Americans who in 2009 became the nation's second-largest minority thanks to a "broken" immigration policy that the hypocrites in Washington now say they want to "fix." "The country's back to pretty ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

real bro

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
These SO-CALLED leaders, the BLACK ones. Know
That these WET-BACKS from mexico are stealing
Jobs that would go to BLACK PEOPLE, Don't those
COWARDS know that once these PORK CHOPS
gain POLITICAL POWER, these COWARDLY NEGROS are going to lose what LITTLE CRUMBS
they have. So go on and keep pretending there is
some kind of BLACK/ ILLEGAL ALIEN WET/BACK
COALITION. YOU know there's NOT!!! YOU ARE SUCH SHAMEFULL COWARDS. I PITTY YOU!!!

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#2 Feb 1, 2013
another article designed to get blk folk on white folk side to fight against mexican and latina immigration...legal or illegal.

i guess the white folk forgot that mass immigration from europe in the early 1900's took millions of jobs away from blk americans who were more skilled they were. they even boycotted companies that hired native blk american people and rioted in all blk neighborhoods, burning down our peoples homes, killing us, running whole families out of towns...just to keep us from getting jobs.

blk american people have been having employment issues for some time now.

im not saying that immigration, illegal or not is not hurting blk peoples potential to obtain jobs but white folk deffinitely need to stop trying to use blk american people to do their bidding.

you want mexicans and latinos gone so bad; you get rid of them.
BlackerPower

Stevens Point, WI

#3 Feb 1, 2013
real bro wrote:
gain POLITICAL POWER, these COWARDLY NEGROS are going to lose what LITTLE CRUMBS
COALITION. YOU know there's NOT!!! YOU ARE SUCH SHAMEFULL COWARDS. I PITTY YOU!!!
Its simple. Black people need to build their own infrastructure. By the only problem is that blacks are spending money on clothes, drinks, fastfood and entertainment but not land. The white man is suffering himself. The only reason he is giving jobs to the Mexicans is because he rips them off paying them lower rates and bribing them with deportation..

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#4 Feb 1, 2013
BlackerPower wrote:
<quoted text>Its simple. Black people need to build their own infrastructure. By the only problem is that blacks are spending money on clothes, drinks, fastfood and entertainment but not land. The white man is suffering himself. The only reason he is giving jobs to the Mexicans is because he rips them off paying them lower rates and bribing them with deportation..
we had our own infrastructure and cities. the government and regular everyday whtie folk destroyed them: tulsa, oklahoma, paradise valley and black bottom in detroit, treme in new orleans, and so forth.

but i do agree that we need to rebuild our own "infrastructures".

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2013
real bro wrote:
Black folks need to concentrate on bettering ourselves through education thus improving our financial outlook rather than sweating someone taking menial and unskilled jobs. Don't be foolish, aim higher.
noname

Tomball, TX

#6 Feb 1, 2013
"Math and science are the foundations from which to make things. Chemistry is required to understand the molecular make up of raw resources and how those molecules react when combined to make metal, plastics and other things. We don't need another poet, rapper, sociologist, psychiatrist, basketball player, football player, dancer, etc. We need people who&#65279; know how to build things, anything."

-T. West

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#7 Feb 2, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Black folks need to concentrate on bettering ourselves through education thus improving our financial outlook rather than sweating someone taking menial and unskilled jobs. Don't be foolish, aim higher.
i don't want to work for anyone else anyway.

Level 7

Location hidden

#8 Feb 2, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>i don't want to work for anyone else anyway.
No one says you have to. Hang your own shingle.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#9 Feb 2, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one says you have to. Hang your own shingle.
well thats what im doing mr derekj!!
Burt Campbell

Payson, AZ

#10 Feb 2, 2013
If you have not been reading the papers, Hispanics are attacking us with increasing frequency.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Feb 2, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>well thats what im doing mr derekj!!
Good.
real bro

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Thats my point these GREAS BALLS are ATTACKING us BLACK PEOPLE everyday and i WON'T stay silent. I have no problem with no one
trying to better themselvs, but to ATTACK us BLACK PEOPLE because these WET- BACKS want nothing more than to be LIKE pale males& females
WILL NOT STAND!!! And i agree, we BLACK PEOPLE
NEED our OWN. And as i said before, we need to backs some TRUCKS up in there and haul those
CHILD KILLING, PARASITES back to their HELL HOLE OF A COUNTRY.
real bro

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
I ment GREASE BALLS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black people so weak? (Nov '08) 3 min Sonya Davis 209
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,406,169
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 33 min Realworld 36
Are white people the most hated race worldwide? 36 min Jasmine 9
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 48 min Curious Me 1,756
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... 52 min Dan Snow 31
Black Lives Matter 54 min Truesource 1
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 59 min TheOriginalDoby 24
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 2 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web