Blacks pushed aside for Hispanics. Fo...

Blacks pushed aside for Hispanics. Follow the voting.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brandon

Payson, AZ

#1 Feb 16, 2013
The President and those liberals who push amnesty for illegal aliens
are sealing the doom of American Blacks. Taking jobs, taking communities, attacking Blacks. And nary a bleat from the ignorant
Black Caucus or other so-called leaders. You might as well start a
death watch on Black society. Being overwhelmed.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Brandon wrote:
The President and those liberals who push amnesty for illegal aliens
are sealing the doom of American Blacks. Taking jobs, taking communities, attacking Blacks. And nary a bleat from the ignorant
Black Caucus or other so-called leaders. You might as well start a
death watch on Black society. Being overwhelmed.
You as a conservative care about the well being of black americans?

Or perhaps you're just spreading fear.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Democrats like others are opportunists, nothing more. It's a smart move politically,but amnesty isn't good for the country. What I gather so far it doesn't sound like amnesty.
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
Good thing im not a Black American.
Negroes all over the planet make a similar prayer of thanksgiving every day.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut the fk up, you have all the bells and whistles at your disposal and still refuse to make any use of it.
Good thing im not a Black American.
My point exactly. Complaining for getting more assistance than the Native Americans themselves. My God!
traverse

Voorhees, NJ

#7 Feb 16, 2013
i win always in the end..

look.. my step dad is hispanic.. I still win..
traverse

Voorhees, NJ

#8 Feb 16, 2013
the leader of black caucus is primarily white.. though..
traverse

Voorhees, NJ

#9 Feb 16, 2013
he's not even really black..

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#10 Feb 16, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly. Complaining for getting more assistance than the Native Americans themselves. My God!
why you concerned about native americans. and what is a native american anyway you ho?

you have no idea what you are talking go back to your hated hell hole, ms eboli.
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#11 Feb 16, 2013
traverse wrote:
i win always in the end..
look.. my step dad is hispanic.. I still win..
Hispanics contribute, organize, value family, hard-work and social ethics.

No wonder they've completely trampled nigguhs in the battle for most-powerful status among minorities.

Hispanics have at their core human values. Nigguhs can't or won't. Either way, it doesn't matter. They're left behind at this point, and nobody really cares.

The pity card is completely spent.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Vacationing Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Negroes all over the planet make a similar prayer of thanksgiving every day.
i don't see why. even though we have our problems and issues, we are the most comfortable, richest and well set group of blk folk on planet earth!

i have been out of this country and believe me, i give a prayer of thanksgiving for being AMERICAN instead on being in the place of those blk folk whose desparate conditions i had to witness.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#13 Feb 16, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly. Complaining for getting more assistance than the Native Americans themselves. My God!
and another thing you dog, we don't get any more "assistance" (whatever you mean by that) then any other people in America. if anything, we get less.

we fought/fight and work for everything we get and have, stupid.
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#14 Feb 16, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't see why. even though we have our problems and issues, we are the most comfortable, richest and well set group of blk folk on planet earth!
i have been out of this country and believe me, i give a prayer of thanksgiving for being AMERICAN instead on being in the place of those blk folk whose desparate conditions i had to witness.
Very true. In Apefrica, the gifts of the humans is held at arm's length and largely swallowed up by native corruption and graft.

It's only in the west, the US and many European countries, where an African can be given the hand-out they truly need to subsist in civilization as the planet knows it.

Who immigrates to Ghana to find a better life?? It's laughable.
traverse

Voorhees, NJ

#15 Feb 16, 2013
i'm actually a millionaire because my black grandma has a masters degree so shut up about not working hard..
in addition to tht.. i'm whiter than she is so you can't give me any shit about anything..]

you sound like a bunch of warmongering thugs to me..
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#16 Feb 16, 2013
*...gifts of the humans ARE held...

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
and another thing you dog, we don't get any more "assistance" (whatever you mean by that) then any other people in America. if anything, we get less.
we fought/fight and work for everything we get and have, stupid.
No, you contribute less. There's a difference. You didn't fight for crap. There you go, more black lies from the chitlin circuit. Work??......No comment smh....

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#18 Feb 16, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you contribute less. There's a difference. You didn't fight for crap. There you go, more black lies from the chitlin circuit. Work??......No comment smh....
oh please monkey! pick up a book sometime. better chitlin then raw monkey meat.

my peoples struggle opened the doors for ingrates like yourself.

yes WORK. you don't know what that means?
traverse

Voorhees, NJ

#19 Feb 16, 2013
the whites are black too though.. you don't get it..
traverse

Voorhees, NJ

#20 Feb 16, 2013
even george zimmerman was black.. he's not hispanic.. he's all 3.

black is black..
traverse

Voorhees, NJ

#21 Feb 16, 2013
who cares really it's not like it's slavery.. people can just move..
to Europe or Africa or china.. or something..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylann Roof turned nine black animals into magg... 3 min ABOLISH WELFARE NOW 10
Prometheus: The Movie 14 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 22 min dreamhunk 3,425
IQ statistics are in. Guess which race scored t... 34 min Hebrew Supremacist 3
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... (Jul '14) 35 min AAM2000 279
To all asian women who like black men, what do ... (Mar '11) 39 min Stupid Thread 381
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 42 min zef 5,986
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Raada 133,194
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr The Doctor 6,186
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 2 hr Redefined 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr TranshumanX 43,486
More from around the web