Dr Endo

AOL

#105 Apr 1, 2009
The reason for black success in their athletic pursuits, their higher levels of testosterone, and their inclining position in sports, is the resulting factors of the triangle slave trade and American slavery. And this is not a stretch by any means when you really think about it. Darwin proposed that individuals adapt to their surroundings in order to survive, and those who are able to adapt more are more likely to endure their habitat. His theory then suggest that those adaptations are passed from generation to generation, getting stronger and more prevalent through further adaptation in each individual until the feature is completely genetic and remains a characteristic of the species.

Since: Mar 09

Whitwell, TN

#106 Apr 1, 2009
Yeah, I bet you have a much higher level of testosterone than the rest of us...
Dr Endo

AOL

#107 Apr 1, 2009
Dr Endo has never made such a claim. Dr Endo's only personal claim is Dr Endo never loses his cool.

Since: Mar 09

Whitwell, TN

#108 Apr 1, 2009
...Finally, Dr. Endo has come back to Milwaulkie!
Dr Endo

AOL

#109 Apr 1, 2009
No, but ... It is known that testosterone is anabolic with regard to skeletal muscle and catabolic with regard to fat. Could this explain the increased muscularity and decreased fat mass of blacks vs. whites and other races or ethnicities? In the few studies that are available, blacks have a modest but significantly higher level of plasma testosterone (3-19%). Could this affect athletic performance? We strongly believe so. It would make it easier to accrue skeletal muscle mass. Further, it may aid one's training by increasing training intensity and recovery ability, translating of course, into better performance.

Since: Mar 09

Whitwell, TN

#110 Apr 1, 2009
...If you smmmeeeeelllll-ell-elll what Dr. Endo is cooking!
Dr Endo

AOL

#111 Apr 1, 2009
Blacks show considerably more musculature in their glutes and thighs than whites, which gives a substantial advantage in locomotion. Blacks have also been shown to have on average greater cross sectional thickness in their limb musculature than whites, with the difference much greater in the proximal than distal limb segments. Naturally higher average testosterone levels and a greater number of testosterone receptors probably contribute to the leaner more heavily muscled physique of blacks compared to whites.
OH NOOO

Anderson, SC

#112 Apr 1, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Blacks show considerably more musculature in their glutes and thighs than whites, which gives a substantial advantage in locomotion. Blacks have also been shown to have on average greater cross sectional thickness in their limb musculature than whites, with the difference much greater in the proximal than distal limb segments. Naturally higher average testosterone levels and a greater number of testosterone receptors probably contribute to the leaner more heavily muscled physique of blacks compared to whites.
Anyone can cut and paste. Do you have anything to say yourself? Or do you just like to dream about black boys?

“Vanilla Gorilla”

Since: Mar 09

that aint chocolate dummy

#113 Apr 1, 2009
OH NOOO wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone can cut and paste. Do you have anything to say yourself? Or do you just like to dream about black boys?
He picks "B".
Butt, he'll never admit it...
Amused

Overland Park, KS

#114 Apr 1, 2009
Dr Endo appears to be quite envious of whites, with his constant display of an inferiority complex. I mean he searches the internet for "proof" of black superiority and then copy/pastes it as his own. just google
"Blacks have also been shown to have on average greater cross sectional thickness in their limb musculature than whites, with the difference much greater in the proximal than distal limb segments"
and you'll see this same banter has been copy/pasted on many discussion forums across the internet. What a freakin' unoriginal, half-wit poser.... On a side note I'd say that I see just as many super-skinny black folks (with the TINIEST calves!) as I have muscular black folks. As well, there are many more white body builders than black and the strongest of "strong men" from around the world are white - think Magnus ver Magnusson and the like.
Dr Endo wrote:
Re physique, blacks and whites, when matched for SES variables, are virtually identical in average height, however, their physique and body proportions are much different. Blacks have shorter torsos, broader shoulders, smaller ribcages, narrower hips, and longer limbs (with comparative elongation of the distal segments). Fit samples of blacks and whites appear to be about the same weight on average (or perhaps blacks are marginally heavier), but fit blacks have on average less body fat, particularly on their limbs. It follows that blacks have a greater fat free body mass (i.e., bone, muscle and viscera) than whites. The smaller ribcage and narrower pelvis would indicate less viscera weight and indeed, blacks have been found to have substantially more total body musculature and denser, heavier bones than whites. This greater musculature is also distributed differently. Blacks show considerably more musculature in their glutes and thighs than whites, which gives a substantial advantage in locomotion. Blacks have also been shown to have on average greater cross sectional thickness in their limb musculature than whites, with the difference much greater in the proximal than distal limb segments. Naturally higher average testosterone levels and a greater number of testosterone receptors probably contribute to the leaner more heavily muscled physique of blacks compared to whites.
Dr Endo

AOL

#115 Apr 2, 2009
Strongest man is an exhibition owned and run by whites. Blacks actually dominate body building in because they are only 12% of the US population and they are in far greater numbers (%) than the population as a whole. Even white body builders know to be black is an advantage in building muscle and definition.
Amused

Overland Park, KS

#116 Apr 2, 2009
It's a shame that you never run out of excuses or "theories". If whites dominate its because "the man" kept the brotha-man out. If blacks dominate less than whites, its percentages. If blacks dominate its genetics - instead of the reality of culture where the lazy black youth spend all of their time playing sports (training) instead of getting a job/education and contributing to society.
Dr Endo

AOL

#117 Apr 2, 2009
Historically, whites have always feared black athletic competition. Even to this day, whites fear it. Whites know that blacks, on average, are tuffer, stronger, faster, and more aggressive.

“Ecko Lucifer”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Aurora, CO

#118 Apr 2, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Historically, whites have always feared black athletic competition. Even to this day, whites fear it. Whites know that blacks, on average, are tuffer, stronger, faster, and more aggressive.
Tuffer? It is spelt Tougher.

Also, let us look at the most important physical activity for a nation to support---WAR.

Going through history, up to modern day, i must ask you, who dominates the most physically demanding and mentally challanging activity in the world?

Then we can go into Hockey, MMA, Cycling, Boxing, many things that would relate to combat and that is what we would call "White" Dominated as well.
Dr Endo

AOL

#119 Apr 2, 2009
Dr Endo spells tough or tuff, two ways, in postings. And Dr Endo will continue to do so. Hocky has little following. It is low scoring and a 2nd tier sport. Actually, if blacks started cycling in numbers, their superior leg power would result in blacks dominating cycling within a decade--same for speed skating. Remember, basketball, football, boxing, track were once all white.

“Ecko Lucifer”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Aurora, CO

#120 Apr 2, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Dr Endo spells tough or tuff, two ways, in postings. And Dr Endo will continue to do so. Hocky has little following. It is low scoring and a 2nd tier sport. Actually, if blacks started cycling in numbers, their superior leg power would result in blacks dominating cycling within a decade--same for speed skating. Remember, basketball, football, boxing, track were once all white.
Popularity means shit. it is the technical skill behind it that defines how hard the sport is.

Hockey is one of the hardest sports to play for it requires insane balance, lots of stamina, a good striking and blocking technique and a sharp mind to play effectively. It is only below Bloodsports(MMA, Boxing, Grappling) and WAR in how much you need to participate in the sport effectively.

“Ecko Lucifer”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Aurora, CO

#122 Apr 2, 2009
Also, with what you have been saying about bone mass, would it not make sense that under your logic, Blacks could never dominate cycling too? I mean, it is not all about muscle, it is also about breathing, cycling technique, efficient transfer of energy forward and ARROWDYNAMICS? Would the denser bone mass increase air resistance on the dude that the White person with apperently lighter bones would not face?

I do not believe that this shit is true, that anybody can become number 1 with training, but i must beg the question, would the bones not slow down your black dudes enough to make them lose?

You also said something about more lean muslce mass stopping Blacks from swimming too. would that not contribue to the slowing too?

Since: Mar 09

Whitwell, TN

#123 Apr 2, 2009
Dr. Endo, what are your thoughts on becoming the 'Great Cornholio' of you people? Maybe you should garner the distinction of being known as 'Cornwallace'.
Dr Endo

AOL

#124 Apr 2, 2009
Everyone can run, and it doesn't matter whether you are in China, Russia, or the US You don't need any special equipment and it doesn't require any specialized skills. Because of the ubiquity of running, one would expect somewhat proportional representation among all races or groups of people in world class competition (e.g., Olympics). That, of course, is based on the premise that all races have equal capacities for running fast. Yet, the reality is that one group, blacks, win nearly every sprint race. Whites will on occasion win (Valeri Borzov of the former Soviet Union won the 100m and 200m dash at the 1972 Olympics). However, Asians will, in our humble opinion, never be competitive with black Americans in world class sprinting. The idea that blacks are socialized to excel in sprints is disputable in that many of these black athletes come from countries other than the United States. Are blacks from the United Kingdom, the Caribbean, and West Africa also "socialized" to run fast?

Besides, in a country with over 20% of the world's population, why can't China field a 100m sprinter to compete with black Americans who represent a paltry 0.6% of the world's population. Is there a white or Asian equivalent of Carl Lewis or Michael Johnson out there?

It certainly stands to reason that if races differ in facial shape, height, weight, skin color, or hair texture, why should a characteristic such as running fast be identical between different groups? It would seem extremely naive to believe that we all have the same capacities and abilities.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#125 Apr 2, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Everyone can run, and it doesn't matter whether you are in China, Russia, or the US You don't need any special equipment and it doesn't require any specialized skills. Because of the ubiquity of running, one would expect somewhat proportional representation among all races or groups of people in world class competition (e.g., Olympics). That, of course, is based on the premise that all races have equal capacities for running fast. Yet, the reality is that one group, blacks, win nearly every sprint race. Whites will on occasion win (Valeri Borzov of the former Soviet Union won the 100m and 200m dash at the 1972 Olympics). However, Asians will, in our humble opinion, never be competitive with black Americans in world class sprinting. The idea that blacks are socialized to excel in sprints is disputable in that many of these black athletes come from countries other than the United States. Are blacks from the United Kingdom, the Caribbean, and West Africa also "socialized" to run fast?
Besides, in a country with over 20% of the world's population, why can't China field a 100m sprinter to compete with black Americans who represent a paltry 0.6% of the world's population. Is there a white or Asian equivalent of Carl Lewis or Michael Johnson out there?
It certainly stands to reason that if races differ in facial shape, height, weight, skin color, or hair texture, why should a characteristic such as running fast be identical between different groups? It would seem extremely naive to believe that we all have the same capacities and abilities.
How many job openings are out there for blacks that can run fast?A few maybe.Edu cation is key.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 2 min Gargantos 241
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min 7New Earth7 25,649
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 26,297
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 6 min Cigar Face 21 773
It is true. White people are crooks 6 min marty mart 11
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,126,880
I have no 15 min WhoopThereItIs 148
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 32 min Carly HI YAH 7,631
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 40 min MUA 128
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Edgar12 63
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr wtf 282

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE