Foreign men want black women.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Pleasetravel

Warwick, RI

#1 Nov 29, 2010
I'm a 30 year old African American woman who has traveled around most of Europe. Men of all races over there are obsessed with African American women, especially places like Greece, Italy, France, Iceland, Switzerland, Norway and Germany. A lot of these men who are religious actually believe that the BW is the mother of God. On my last trip I met this great guy in Norway and we got married! I'll be moving there in a few months. They especially love dark or brown skinned women with natural hair. American black women are being unfairly targeted and oppressed in America. It's time to leave.

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Ashley, OH

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Pleasetravel wrote:
I'm a 30 year old African American woman who has traveled around most of Europe. Men of all races over there are obsessed with African American women, especially places like Greece, Italy, France, Iceland, Switzerland, Norway and Germany. A lot of these men who are religious actually believe that the BW is the mother of God. On my last trip I met this great guy in Norway and we got married! I'll be moving there in a few months. They especially love dark or brown skinned women with natural hair. American black women are being unfairly targeted and oppressed in America. It's time to leave.
See ya....

You've completely sold out and You're moving to your historical and present day slavemasters home....

Look how far you've came.......lol

BAPF!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Pleasetravel wrote:
LOL The great black woman migration to non-black men? Lol I pray that I will never be single again. Is this what its like?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 29, 2010
i wish i could do something to get all these irbw a oneway ticket to europe so they can find their white savior. the aa is full of bw who truly hate their blackness. if there were somehow a way to replace them with proud bw the aa community would really take off.
Pleasetravel

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Nov 29, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya....
You've completely sold out and You're moving to your historical and present day slavemasters home....
Look how far you've came.......lol
BAPF!
How exactly have I "sold out"? By not waiting on an American black man? News flash: most of you either have criminal records, are infected with HIV, don't have a high school education, or embrace the whole ignorant rap culture. Not to mention there are 2 million more of us than you. I'm sure you'd be happy if every bw rotted waiting on some black man. Anyway, take your opinion and shove it up your ass. I love my man.

By the way sisters, there are a lot of black men in the world who are better than AA men.
Pleasetravel

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Did I specifically say non black men? I said FOREIGN. Yes there are black men in Europe, as well as white. It isn't about race, it's about their mindsets. As a bw I expected you to be smart enough to actually read what I wrote.
Blackwards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL The great black woman migration to non-black men? Lol I pray that I will never be single again. Is this what its like?
Pleasetravel

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Nov 29, 2010
Are you so intimidated and jealous of bw with wm that you didn't notice I said ALL RACES?
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
i wish i could do something to get all these irbw a oneway ticket to europe so they can find their white savior. the aa is full of bw who truly hate their blackness. if there were somehow a way to replace them with proud bw the aa community would really take off.

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Ashley, OH

#8 Nov 29, 2010
You're a slave through and through......we've all heard the rhetoric, and the half-truths are not impacting on the sane and conscious brothers and sisters that are restoring and progressing black love, unity and power.....this is just nature destroying you genocidin anti-nature fools........

Young and older black men and women are dating,marrying, and reproducing the next generation as nature intended, and that will never cease or decline.....you garbage azz white lovin negroes are on a sea all by yourself, and will be left there with your half-breed science projects and your master.....

LOL@ a "supposed" black woman hyping up moving to your slavemasters homeland to be in a sea of whiteness......ahahahahaha.... ...on a black forum have you.

You are more than likely a cracker boy with no life and angry at all these cave b*tches seeming to want anybody but you on this earth....this is the result......color is the only way to survive, and is a blessing and forever will be.....lol

Either way be gone, and keep yourself,the cave beasts and your genetic defected half-breeds over in the land of ice.....lol

This is the only future:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EbonyLoveAndMarri...

BAPF
Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Nov 29, 2010
Pleasetravel wrote:
Did I specifically say non black men? I said FOREIGN. Yes there are black men in Europe, as well as white. It isn't about race, it's about their mindsets. As a bw I expected you to be smart enough to actually read what I wrote. <quoted text>
Did you say a bw should be smart enough....lol nevermind carry on

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2010
Pleasetravel wrote:
Did I specifically say non black men? I said FOREIGN. Yes there are black men in Europe, as well as white. It isn't about race, it's about their mindsets. As a bw I expected you to be smart enough to actually read what I wrote. <quoted text>
I did. And its ridiculous and a lie. You make up stories all over this board with these fake names.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 29, 2010
And then you try to come with these fake scenarios like i did'nt say this or that, why are you mad and blah blah blah. Sounds very familiar to Moses-1.
Pleasetravel

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Nov 29, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
You're a slave through and through......we've all heard the rhetoric, and the half-truths are not impacting on the sane and conscious brothers and sisters that are restoring and progressing black love, unity and power.....this is just nature destroying you genocidin anti-nature fools........
Young and older black men and women are dating,marrying, and reproducing the next generation as nature intended, and that will never cease or decline.....you garbage azz white lovin negroes are on a sea all by yourself, and will be left there with your half-breed science projects and your master.....
LOL@ a "supposed" black woman hyping up moving to your slavemasters homeland to be in a sea of whiteness......ahahahahaha.... ...on a black forum have you.
You are more than likely a cracker boy with no life and angry at all these cave b*tches seeming to want anybody but you on this earth....this is the result......color is the only way to survive, and is a blessing and forever will be.....lol
Either way be gone, and keep yourself,the cave beasts and your genetic defected half-breeds over in the land of ice.....lol
This is the only future:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EbonyLoveAndMarri...
BAPF
Um, right. How's that 47% high school graduation rate working out for you black males?

Location hidden

#13 Nov 29, 2010
The scene.
The racist.
Now where is the black man to the rescue?

Who will it be this time? What name?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 29, 2010
Pleasetravel wrote:
Are you so intimidated and jealous of bw with wm that you didn't notice I said ALL RACES?<quoted text>
do you want me to be intimidated and jealous? i'm not against irr as i'm also the product of one. but these aaw who make it a point to go on this public quest for whiteness is an embarrassment to the aa community (something you clearly wouldn't understand). all i have to say is i hope you meet all your personal goals and leave the aa community alone for good.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Dec 1, 2010
Pleasetravel wrote:
Are you so intimidated and jealous of bw with wm that you didn't notice I said ALL RACES?<quoted text>
He is one of the many black male on topix who is so intimidated and jealous of black american women that he will insult us eveyr chance he gets. So I would just ignore him if I was you. I am happy for the thread starter and I hope she finds love and happiness with whomever. I prefer black couples but it is what it is.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Dec 1, 2010
Pleasetravel wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly have I "sold out"? By not waiting on an American black man? News flash: most of you either have criminal records, are infected with HIV, don't have a high school education, or embrace the whole ignorant rap culture. Not to mention there are 2 million more of us than you. I'm sure you'd be happy if every bw rotted waiting on some black man. Anyway, take your opinion and shove it up your ass. I love my man.
By the way sisters, there are a lot of black men in the world who are better than AA men.
I say if black women must leave the black american community then please go non black as foreign black men are known to be very dangerous.
crazaycanday

Wichita, KS

#17 Dec 1, 2010
that's nice.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#18 Dec 1, 2010
I wonder when people would wake up and see that marriage is not going shopping at Walmart. It have to be more than skin and looks for people to get married. If that was all you need to do then there would not be any single woman wanting to find the right person.
UruEuWauWau

Switzerland

#19 Dec 1, 2010
Pleasetravel wrote:
Oh gyal, mi gyal. ;-D I mean, if you had stayed by France & Italy, maybe, just maybe I'd bought you were around Europe, but why on Earth did ya have to list Iceland & Switzerland?????????? lol You're so delusional. Europe is full of Africans, Caribbeans & C./S. Americans. ;-D USA BW's & BM's come as last on the list.
UruEuWauWau

Switzerland

#20 Dec 1, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I say if black women must leave the black american community then please go non black as foreign black men are known to be very dangerous.
You're specialized in posting BS. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,563,388
Entitled White Feminist 5 min Somebody 2020 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min dreamhunk 34,662
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 11 min Aria 476
Height is worthless to a lot of women 13 min foot long corn dog 18
1682 Native Americans and Africans were combine... (Feb '15) 18 min JELL-O problems 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 19 min Ugly monkeys 4
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 42 min Sok 94
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 50 min News in your GRILLZ 21
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Chalotte 40
KIP: You're down with this, right? 4 hr Fun Facts 19
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 4 hr Fun Facts 71
More from around the web