The REAL "Jews" Are Black . Not These...

The REAL "Jews" Are Black . Not These Pale Skins Out Of Europe

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Removal Of White People

Beachwood, OH

#1 Mar 22, 2011
The Original Hebrews (Ethiopia) were not a Abraham Religion...

"ALL Abrahamic Religions are plagiarized invention for the purpose of providing a religious justification for Imperialism." -Dog Star

The Arabs with Islam (Muslims) Jews with Judaism, and Christians with Christ

"Zionism is not Judaism, and the rejection of Israel is not anti-Semitic."

The world's best kept secret...

The people who call themselves Jews today are not the real Jews …
The Real Jews are from Ethiopia, a black race

Historians are now recognizing that the majority of eastern so-called
"Jews" are actually "Khazars" and have NO Semitic roots whatsoever!

The Khazars are not the true descendants of the Israelites of the Torah.

The original Biblical Jews were a Black African people who were ruthlessly
persecuted by the Romans.

As predicted by Jesus, in this war Jerusalem was overthrown, the
Temple was destroyed and the Black Hebrews were scattered.
(Mat. 24:15-21, Luke 21: 5,6, 20-24) The loss of life was appalling.
So many Hebrews were slain that the whole lake of Galilee
was red with blood and covered with corpses. The noted historian,
Josephus estimated that one million one hundred thousand perished in the
siege of Jerusalem alone, a massive genocide.

* Seeking to escape destruction, millions of original Black Biblical Jews fled into AFRICA!

* Centuries later, their descendants were captured and sold into slavery in the Americas!

If the original Jews were Black, where did whtie Jews come from?

If the original Jews were Black, where did these Caucasians who call themselves Jews come from? There are two main types of white Jews, the Edomites and the Khazars. The Edomites are the descendants of Esau, who was born ruddy (red) and hairy.

This describes the white man who is all shades of red, and hairy, according to Gen. 25:25; "And the first came out red all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau."

Esau was the albino, fraternal twin brother of Jacob, who was the father of the original Black Israelites. Rom 9:13 states, "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

The white Edomites and Black Israelites were constantly in conflict with each other, in fact, the Edomites fought the Black Jews in the Roman-Jewish War, but later in history, the Edomites (Idumeans) were conquered and forced to become Jews.

Khazars make up over 90% of the so-called "Jews!"
Removal Of White People

Beachwood, OH

#2 Mar 22, 2011
These so called Jewish people are the descendants of Esau's grandson Amalek, who, around 730-740 AD, were converted to the laws and statutes of Judaism, thus becoming Jews, but this group was not a descendant from the house of Israel either.

Their flourishing empire which extended from the Black Sea to the Caspian, and from the Caucasus to the Volga, was located between two major superpowers, the Eastern Roman Empire in Byzantium (Christianity), and the followers of Muhammad (Islam). The Khazar empire, representing a third force, could only maintain its political and ideological independence if it neither accepted Christianity nor Islam, since they did not want to become subordinate to either the authority of the Roman Emperor, or the Caliph of Baghdad.

For that reason, the Khazar king embraced the Jewish faith and ordered his subjects to do the same, which is how Judaism became the official state religion of the Khazars who now make up 90% of the so-called Jews of today. They were circumcised and started to use Jewish names. They also studied the Torah and Talmud, spoke and wrote in Hebrew, observed Hanukkah, Pesach and the Sabbath, and had synagogues and rabbis.

So as a political ploy they all converted to Judaism during the Middle Ages, and use a corrupted form of Judaism to hide behind, while continuing their treachery right into modern times.

The Khazars have labelled themselves Zionists and "Jews" to deceive the world in furthering their own plans for global and political conquest. The Political Program for World Dominion is wrapped neatly in the cloak of religion.
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Removal Of White People wrote:
The Original Hebrews (Ethiopia) were not a Abraham Religion...
"ALL Abrahamic Religions are plagiarized invention for the purpose of providing a religious justification for Imperialism." -Dog Star
The Arabs with Islam (Muslims) Jews with Judaism, and Christians with Christ
"Zionism is not Judaism, and the rejection of Israel is not anti-Semitic."
The world's best kept secret...
The people who call themselves Jews today are not the real Jews …
The Real Jews are from Ethiopia, a black race
Historians are now recognizing that the majority of eastern so-called
"Jews" are actually "Khazars" and have NO Semitic roots whatsoever!
The Khazars are not the true descendants of the Israelites of the Torah.
The original Biblical Jews were a Black African people who were ruthlessly
persecuted by the Romans.
As predicted by Jesus, in this war Jerusalem was overthrown, the
Temple was destroyed and the Black Hebrews were scattered.
(Mat. 24:15-21, Luke 21: 5,6, 20-24) The loss of life was appalling.
So many Hebrews were slain that the whole lake of Galilee
was red with blood and covered with corpses. The noted historian,
Josephus estimated that one million one hundred thousand perished in the
siege of Jerusalem alone, a massive genocide.
* Seeking to escape destruction, millions of original Black Biblical Jews fled into AFRICA!
* Centuries later, their descendants were captured and sold into slavery in the Americas!
If the original Jews were Black, where did whtie Jews come from?
If the original Jews were Black, where did these Caucasians who call themselves Jews come from? There are two main types of white Jews, the Edomites and the Khazars. The Edomites are the descendants of Esau, who was born ruddy (red) and hairy.
This describes the white man who is all shades of red, and hairy, according to Gen. 25:25; "And the first came out red all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau."
Esau was the albino, fraternal twin brother of Jacob, who was the father of the original Black Israelites. Rom 9:13 states, "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."
The white Edomites and Black Israelites were constantly in conflict with each other, in fact, the Edomites fought the Black Jews in the Roman-Jewish War, but later in history, the Edomites (Idumeans) were conquered and forced to become Jews.
Khazars make up over 90% of the so-called "Jews!"
The REAL "Jews" Are Black . Not These Pale Skins Out Of Europe
(Those Pale Skins who call themselves Jews but are the Synagogue of Satan)

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Removal Of White People wrote:
The Original Hebrews (Ethiopia) were not a Abraham Religion...
"ALL Abrahamic Religions are plagiarized invention for the purpose of providing a religious justification for Imperialism." -Dog Star
The Arabs with Islam (Muslims) Jews with Judaism, and Christians with Christ
"Zionism is not Judaism, and the rejection of Israel is not anti-Semitic."
The world's best kept secret...
The people who call themselves Jews today are not the real Jews …
The Real Jews are from Ethiopia, a black race
Historians are now recognizing that the majority of eastern so-called
"Jews" are actually "Khazars" and have NO Semitic roots whatsoever!
The Khazars are not the true descendants of the Israelites of the Torah.
The original Biblical Jews were a Black African people who were ruthlessly
persecuted by the Romans.
As predicted by Jesus, in this war Jerusalem was overthrown, the
Temple was destroyed and the Black Hebrews were scattered.
(Mat. 24:15-21, Luke 21: 5,6, 20-24) The loss of life was appalling.
So many Hebrews were slain that the whole lake of Galilee
was red with blood and covered with corpses. The noted historian,
Josephus estimated that one million one hundred thousand perished in the
siege of Jerusalem alone, a massive genocide.
* Seeking to escape destruction, millions of original Black Biblical Jews fled into AFRICA!
* Centuries later, their descendants were captured and sold into slavery in the Americas!
If the original Jews were Black, where did whtie Jews come from?
If the original Jews were Black, where did these Caucasians who call themselves Jews come from? There are two main types of white Jews, the Edomites and the Khazars. The Edomites are the descendants of Esau, who was born ruddy (red) and hairy.
This describes the white man who is all shades of red, and hairy, according to Gen. 25:25; "And the first came out red all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau."
Esau was the albino, fraternal twin brother of Jacob, who was the father of the original Black Israelites. Rom 9:13 states, "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."
The white Edomites and Black Israelites were constantly in conflict with each other, in fact, the Edomites fought the Black Jews in the Roman-Jewish War, but later in history, the Edomites (Idumeans) were conquered and forced to become Jews.
Khazars make up over 90% of the so-called "Jews!"
Some Jews migrated to Ethiopia apprently..having to do with Solomona and Sheba. The original Jews were not from Ethiopia. And how can Esau and Jacob who were brothers, be of two different races?? The descendants of Edomites are the people in Jordan today.

And King David was also described as Red or Ruddy.

1Sa 17:42 "And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David,
he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance."

You make yourself look stupid because you are so easily refuted. Surely you can find something better to do with your time, like maybe playing a game of dogde ball in your local freeway..

Dissident
Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Lets see. first of all, whites are called warmongers, and destructive, right?

So using this "logic", we can now say that Blacks are very aggressive and war like! They are the "destroyers"!

They are the ones that fought the Romans on Masada, and killed themselves after seeing they were going to be conquered!

This revealing information, sheds a new light on Blacks.

Gee golly, I never knew.
ello

Chester, VA

#6 Apr 4, 2011
Simply read of the curses that would be put on the true Hebrews people..and draw your conclusions from scriputers (plural) not one text..that david was ruddy dosnt mean he was white
*Deutoronomy 28*
Numbers 12:8-16
Obadiah (whole book)
Psalms 83 (whole chapter)
Psalms 137(whole chapter)
Revelation 2:9
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones is burned with heat..
Lamentations 5 : 10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Song of Solomon 1 : 1, & 5
I am black but comely
Song of Solomon 5 10-13
Wooly hair that is black as a raven , His head is as the finest brass.
Acts 21 :37-38
Paul is mistaken for an Egyptian by the Greek guard ; they are surprised he can speak Greek..
I got pleny more..pretty much the ENTIRE bible..But go look for your self..and you will see what no white man can refute..May the most high bless you..and remember when you read the bible your reading black history..;)
ello

Chester, VA

#7 Apr 4, 2011
Exodus 4:6-8
6And the LORD said furthermore unto him (Moses), Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
7And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

“On The Clock”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Emerald City

#8 Apr 4, 2011
ello wrote:
Simply read of the curses that would be put on the true Hebrews people..and draw your conclusions from scriputers (plural) not one text..that david was ruddy dosnt mean he was white
*Deutoronomy 28*
Numbers 12:8-16
Obadiah (whole book)
Psalms 83 (whole chapter)
Psalms 137(whole chapter)
Revelation 2:9
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones is burned with heat..
Lamentations 5 : 10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Song of Solomon 1 : 1, & 5
I am black but comely
Song of Solomon 5 10-13
Wooly hair that is black as a raven , His head is as the finest brass.
Acts 21 :37-38
Paul is mistaken for an Egyptian by the Greek guard ; they are surprised he can speak Greek..
I got pleny more..pretty much the ENTIRE bible..But go look for your self..and you will see what no white man can refute..May the most high bless you..and remember when you read the bible your reading black history..;)
You people have got to stop using the Bible like it's historicla evidence. It's embarrassing.
ello

Chester, VA

#9 Apr 4, 2011
Isaiah 5:13
13Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Hosea 4:6
6My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

John 4:21
21YAHUSHUA saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

Deuteronomy 28:68
68And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Jeremiah 17:4
4And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Amos 3:2
2You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Jeremiah 3:8
And I saw, when for all the causes, whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also

Jeremiah 11:9-10
9And YAHUWAH said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
10They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.

Ezekiel 39:23
23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

Joel 3:3-12
3And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
5Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
6The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Daniel 9:11
11Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

Luke 21:24
24And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Hosea 8:8
8Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure.

Deuteronomy 7:6
6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth

Matthew 10:5-6
5These twelve YAHUSHUA sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

the HEBREW HISTORY was wiped out through slavery..the whole perpose of the transatlantic slave trade was to whip out the hebrew Identity and start a new nation with them in it ,bringing them up to begain to follow european custums and tradtitions (going against the law YAHUWAH gave to them )
Black Deal

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2011
ello, we be Americans that dont mean we all be one color

same shit with them damn egyptians

Paul look like them arabs not us black folks
ello

Chester, VA

#13 Apr 4, 2011
Zechariah 2:6-8
6Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.
7Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.(NORTH AMERICA???)
8For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Revelation 12:9
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(Think about it, most of the world eaither beleives in CHRISTAINITY , Islam , or sorccery I mean Judaism) The last thing people want to hear is that the true Israelite is black,native american (which is the truth) because the world has been under the lie for so long

Job 8:8-9
8For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9(For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)
(becuase the hebrew history was wiped out by whites)

Revelation 13:9-10
9If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Ezekiel 39:23
23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
(More people around the world KNOW who the true Israelite Hebrews really are than one would think, and most of those people are decedants of the ones responcible for the captivity of Israel)

*Psalm 83
3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
6The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
7Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
9Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:
10Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
11Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
12Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
13O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
14As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
15So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
16Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O YAHHUWAH
17Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is YAHUWAH, art the most high over all the earth.
ello

Chester, VA

#14 Apr 4, 2011
The Twelve Tribes of Israel

REUBEN
Seminole Indians
SIMEON
Dominicans
LEVI
ASHANTI
JUDAH
Black Americans
ZEBULON
PANAMANIANS
ISSACHAR
Mexicans
MANNESSAH
Cubans
GAD
North American Indians
ASHER
COLUMBIA, VENEZUELA, BRAZIL
NAPHTALI
SOUTH PACIFIC HAWAII FIJI PHILLIPINES
EPHRAIM
PUETO RICANS
BENJAMIN
MAROONS, HATIANS, JAMACIANS

All people of color...all conquored by whites (edomites)(whether french, enlgish, portugise,or spanish)
Black Deal

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2011
ello you be hellbound to
You be adding to bible with that cult shit
Black Deal

United States

#17 Apr 4, 2011
Them damn Haitians gang raping black women and girls

ello you bust hell wide open
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#18 Apr 4, 2011
Lunatic cult followers!

Dissident
Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2011
people that selectively pick parts of the Bible, are no different from the story of the five blind men of India, examining an elephant!

The Blind Men and the Elephant

Once upon a time, five blind men came upon an elephant.

"What is this?!" asked the first one, who had run headlong into its side.

"It's an Elephant." said the elephant's keeper, who was sitting on a stool, cleaning the elephant's harness.

"Wow! So this is an Elephant! I've always wondered what Elephants are like!" said the man, running his hands as far as he could reach up and down the elephant's side. "Why, it's just like a wall! A large, warm wall!"

"What do you mean, a wall?" said the second man, wrapping his arms around the elephant's leg. "This is nothing like a wall. You can't reach around a wall! This is more like a pillar. Yeah, that's it! An Elephant is exactly like a pillar!"

"A pillar? Strange kind of pillar!" said the third man, stroking the elephant's trunk. "It's too thin, for one thing, and it's too flexible for another. If you think this is a pillar, I don't want to go to your house! This is more like a snake. See, it's wrapping around my arm! An Elephant is just like a snake!"

"Snakes don't have hair!" said the fourth man in disgust, pulling the elephant's tail. "You are closer than the others, but I'm surprised that you missed the hair. This isn't a snake, it's a rope. Elephants are exactly like ropes."

"I don't know what you guys are on!" the fifth man cried, waving the elephant's ear back and forth. "It's as large as a wall, all right, but thin as a leaf, and no more flexible than any piece of cloth this size should be. I don't know what's wrong with all of you, but no one except a complete idiot could mistake an Elephant for anything except a sail!!!"

And as the elephant stepped aside, they tramped off down the road, arguing more loudly and violently as they went, each sure that he, and he alone, was right; and all the others were wrong.

The Elephant keeper sighed, and went back to polishing the harness, while the elephant winked solemnly at him.

ALL WERE RIGHT, BUT ALL WERE WRONG ABOUT AN ELEPHANT!
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#20 Apr 5, 2011
Removal Of White People wrote:
The Original Hebrews (Ethiopia) were not a Abraham Religion...
"ALL Abrahamic Religions are plagiarized invention for the purpose of providing a religious justification for Imperialism." -Dog Star
The Arabs with Islam (Muslims) Jews with Judaism, and Christians with Christ
"Zionism is not Judaism, and the rejection of Israel is not anti-Semitic."
The world's best kept secret...
The people who call themselves Jews today are not the real Jews …
The Real Jews are from Ethiopia, a black race
Historians are now recognizing that the majority of eastern so-called
"Jews" are actually "Khazars" and have NO Semitic roots whatsoever!
The Khazars are not the true descendants of the Israelites of the Torah.
The original Biblical Jews were a Black African people who were ruthlessly
persecuted by the Romans.
As predicted by Jesus, in this war Jerusalem was overthrown, the
Temple was destroyed and the Black Hebrews were scattered.
(Mat. 24:15-21, Luke 21: 5,6, 20-24) The loss of life was appalling.
So many Hebrews were slain that the whole lake of Galilee
was red with blood and covered with corpses. The noted historian,
Josephus estimated that one million one hundred thousand perished in the
siege of Jerusalem alone, a massive genocide.
* Seeking to escape destruction, millions of original Black Biblical Jews fled into AFRICA!
* Centuries later, their descendants were captured and sold into slavery in the Americas!
If the original Jews were Black, where did whtie Jews come from?
If the original Jews were Black, where did these Caucasians who call themselves Jews come from? There are two main types of white Jews, the Edomites and the Khazars. The Edomites are the descendants of Esau, who was born ruddy (red) and hairy.
This describes the white man who is all shades of red, and hairy, according to Gen. 25:25; "And the first came out red all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau."
Esau was the albino, fraternal twin brother of Jacob, who was the father of the original Black Israelites. Rom 9:13 states, "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."
The white Edomites and Black Israelites were constantly in conflict with each other, in fact, the Edomites fought the Black Jews in the Roman-Jewish War, but later in history, the Edomites (Idumeans) were conquered and forced to become Jews.
Khazars make up over 90% of the so-called "Jews!"
You have written so many good facts here, I found it impossible to pick out the highlights pertaining to my post. I will add this to your findings:

The original Black Jews did not call themselves Jews, therefore the ease of falsehood being able to move in and assume the identity. The papacy is responsbile for altering the Bible in so many aspects that only an enlightened mind can see through the lies and learn the truth. Many of the texts have been left out, many words have been altered and spelling changed around. For instance the word Israel is in fact the word Ariels. It refers to the antennae of our hair able to receive the EMFs from God.

The "temple" is not a building made with hands. It is within the human body. God is, even as we speak, rebuilding his temple, the Black race complete and unedited in all it's original knowledge and glory.
BUCK-EYE

Sandston, VA

#21 May 7, 2011
I agree the lost 12 tribes are the people with color..Negroes scattered across the globe (BLACK AMERICANS, INDIANS, LATINOS) the majority of the blacks where taken threw the trans Atlantic slave trade founded by the Jew-wish people which are khazars (khazarians) they do not fit to what the scriptures describe at all the HAMASHAYAC was a man of color...the scriptures describe him as black as well as most of the characters in the bible
ANYBODY THATS AGAINST THE TRUTH IS POSSIBLE IMPOSTER'S SO DON'T LISTEN TO THEM, THEY WANT TO KEEP US BLIND BECAUSE WE'RE AWAKING TO THE TRUTH TO RESTORE PEACE WITH OUR GOD...THEY CLAIM COLOR/RACE DOESN'T MATTER THEY FLIP SCRIPTURES, CREATE MULTIPLE BIBLES, TAKE THE APOCRYPHA OUT THE ORIGINAL KJV, CREATE MANY SCENARIOS, MOVIES ABOUT BIBLICAL STORIES OF THE CHARACTERS BEING THE WHITE RACE , TV, RADIO, FASHION, DRUGS ETC TO KEEP THE TRUE PEOPLE DUMB DOWN...THEY MADE IT A RACE ISSUE WHEN THEY STOLE OUR IDENTITY

WHEN YOU LOOK AT ANCIENT EGYPT THEY WHERE ALL BLACK:(THEY WHERE FROM HAM) WELL THE TRUTH IS YOU COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EGYPTIANS AND THE ISRAELITES (WHICH ARE FROM SHEM) TAKE A LOOK AT THE STORY OF MOSSES

SO INDEED IF THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE, THE CHOSEN ONES, WHY DO THEY ALL IDENTIFY THEY SELFS AS JEWS?

TRUTH IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SLAP IN THE FACE TO THE FOREFATHERS IF YOU IDENTIFY EVERYBODY FROM THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY AS A JEW

THE EDOMITES HAVE BEEN DOMINATING ON THIS EARTH FOR CENTURIES AND STILL THE EARTH HASN'T CAME TO PAST SO THEY CAN'T BE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

JUDAISM, CHRISTANITY, ISLAM ETC. HAVE BEEN WIDESPREAD THRU OUT THE GLOBE AND STILL THE END HASN'T COME

WHY BECAUSE THESE ARE NOT THE CHOSEN PEOPLE,OR CHOSEN RELIGIONS

THESE JEW-WISH PEOPLE FOLLOW THE KABBALAH AND THE TALMUD THEY'RE BACKED BY SATAN AND THE POWERS OF THE WORLD AND FOR GENERATIONS THEY BEEN KILLING THE TRUE ISRAELITES OFF WITHOUT THE TRUE CHOSEN PEOPLE KNOWING THEIR TRUE IDENTITY

THIS HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST CASE OF IDENTITY THEFT

THE BIBLE IS INDEED A HISTORY BOOK FOR SOMEONE TO THINK NOT IS A COMPLETE FOOL

LOOK WHO THEY TARGET: THE BLACK, LATINOS AND INDIANS AROUND THE WORLD AND SO THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE POINT BLANK

ONLY A COMPLETE FOOL WILL NOT BELIEVE IN GOD..LOOK AT ALL HIS CREATIONS..SMH
EVERYTHING THAT CAME TO PAST COULDN'T COME FROM SOME BIG BANG THEORY...LOL

@ELLO YOU DROP MANY SCRIPTURES STATING THE TRUTH, SHALOM
AND TO EVERYBODY SEEKING THE TRUTH I SUGGEST ALL DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND FREE YOURSELF AND TURN BACK TO THE TRUE ELOHEIM FOLLOW THE TORAH CAUSE THE END IS COMING SOON
SHALOM
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#22 May 7, 2011
You are insane. The Jews you claim have dominated the world? LOL... they have been crapped on for millenia, you mean.

You're daft. The modern Jews originated in Israel. They are Hebrews. You are not. Try to live with that.
BUCK-EYE

Richmond, VA

#27 May 8, 2011
Barros Serrano wrote:
You are insane. The Jews you claim have dominated the world? LOL... they have been crapped on for millenia, you mean.
You're daft. The modern Jews originated in Israel. They are Hebrews. You are not. Try to live with that.
I can see now you have lack of knowledge
quickly re-educate yourself before its all over
and maybe you will gain the wisdom & knowledge to understand what we are talking about player!!

*Millenia or Milenia may refer to: a common misspelling of millennia, the plural of millennium, a period of 1000 years;

& For the record I know i'm Hebrew
WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 11 min Stupid Thread 60
Black men seem to jealous of White men (Feb '13) 19 min John 1,972
Why a Civil War? 22 min Joe 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min negash 45,025
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 26 min Moses 738
I do not like black men 33 min Happy1 112
The Sun HATES White People 34 min Lol 26
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 134,544
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Moses 122
Dear White People 4 hr 2 Dogs 82
More from around the web