No other white boy can compare.

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Northfield, OH

#2 Apr 21, 2008
Carribean wrote:
Another white worshippin house negress...geeze you mofos come out the wodwork huh?? LOL! These types of threads are tiresome, find some pride!

Black And Proud Forever
meditterranean princess

Ilford, UK

#3 Apr 21, 2008
Carribean wrote:
someone posted a up to date picture of him on topixs not long ago and he looked busted..he didnt look like how he used to.(unless hes now gone back to his old look)..hes not really my type anyway but he was a goodlooking guy,but pharrell williams beats ANYONE HE IS JUST HOT HOT HOT,imo(:
True story

Worcester, MA

#4 Apr 21, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Another white worshippin house negress...geeze you mofos come out the wodwork huh?? LOL! These types of threads are tiresome, find some pride!
Black And Proud Forever
I thought she was slowly coming around, too.

But I guess not.
LYRIC

South Amboy, NJ

#5 Apr 21, 2008
meditterranean princess wrote:
<quoted text>someone posted a up to date picture of him on topixs not long ago and he looked busted..he didnt look like how he used to.(unless hes now gone back to his old look)..hes not really my type anyway but he was a goodlooking guy,but pharrell williams beats ANYONE HE IS JUST HOT HOT HOT,imo(:
I was trying to find that pic lol. He looks like a regular white boy to me...

Since: Apr 08

Birmingham, UK

#6 Apr 21, 2008
<quoted text>someone posted a up to date picture of him on topixs not long ago and he looked busted..he didnt look like how he used to.(unless hes now gone back to his old look)..hes not really my type anyway but he was a goodlooking guy,but pharrell williams beats ANYONE HE IS JUST HOT HOT HOT,imo(:
and short short short lol..

it's all about ginuwine....http://richardgarc ia.com/gallery/albums/album84/ Ginuwine.jpg

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Northfield, OH

#7 Apr 21, 2008
True story wrote:
<quoted text>
But I guess not.
Coming Around?? LOL...this house negress has been tugging with worshipping whites and TRYING to save face by saying SOMETHING good about black men, its a sad sight to see how brainwashed some of these women are by white culture...lol...talk about CULTURE SHOCK! HA! Just No Love For Being Black....THINK ABOUT IT...WHY START A THREAD PRAISING A WHITE R&B ARTIST RATHER THAN STARTING ONE ABOUT A BLACK ONE...WHEN WE'RE ON AN AA FORUM...LOL...NOWHERE ELSE DOES THIS HAPPEN....and i'm on other black message boards and there is none of this BS white worshipping threads and messages....this forum is joke made up by whites!

Black And Proud Forever
Blackinjun

Machipongo, VA

#8 Apr 21, 2008
True story wrote:
<quoted text>
But I guess not.
A large number of blacks in the Carrib truly do have a SERIOUS color problem. They don't like black people and support "interracials" and mulattos. I would SUSPECT that's one reason Garvey came to the U.S. and he as I believe was stated, against light skinned blacks.

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

UK

#9 Apr 21, 2008
u huh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all about ginuwine....http://richardgarc ia.com/gallery/albums/album84/ Ginuwine.jpg
YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHH!! he is HOT!!! mmmmm.....
meditterranean princess

Ilford, UK

#10 Apr 21, 2008
u huh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YEAH ginuwine is hot to and ll cool j.ummmmmmmmmmmmm,,,lol,i know pharrell is a short as£ but so am i..hes adorable(: lol
meditterranean princess

Ilford, UK

#11 Apr 21, 2008
LYRIC wrote:
<quoted text>I was trying to find that pic lol. He looks like a regular white boy to me...
haha make sure you find it,,one of my gfs used to say he was hot,then i showed her that picture and she was like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... lol,he does look like a regular wb in that picture,it was not a good look AT ALLLL,..LOL(but each to there own i guess(:
AKJ

Atlanta, GA

#12 Apr 21, 2008
He is very SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

UK

#13 Apr 21, 2008
<quoted text>OH YEAH ginuwine is hot to and ll cool j.ummmmmmmmmmmmm,,,lol,i know pharrell is a short as£ but so am i..hes adorable(: lol
pharell is SHORT??? I always thought he was 5ft11 or something.
True story

Worcester, MA

#14 Apr 21, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Coming Around?? LOL...this house negress has been tugging with worshipping whites and TRYING to save face by saying SOMETHING good about black men, its a sad sight to see how brainwashed some of these women are by white culture...lol...talk about CULTURE SHOCK! HA! Just No Love For Being Black....THINK ABOUT IT...WHY START A THREAD PRAISING A WHITE R&B ARTIST RATHER THAN STARTING ONE ABOUT A BLACK ONE...WHEN WE'RE ON AN AA FORUM...LOL...NOWHERE ELSE DOES THIS HAPPEN....and i'm on other black message boards and there is none of this BS white worshipping threads and messages....this forum is joke made up by whites!
Black And Proud Forever
lol...I didn't read that many of her posts, so I guess I didn't see it so much.

But I wonder if sistas do this to try to make black men jealous....cause I just can't imagine this many sistas being this dumb.

But then again, yeah cause I know alot did like Jon B.

I don't know man...if they can't see what white society is doin to us, we're better off without them.

Seriously.
True story

Worcester, MA

#15 Apr 21, 2008
Blackinjun wrote:
<quoted text>
A large number of blacks in the Carrib truly do have a SERIOUS color problem. They don't like black people and support "interracials" and mulattos. I would SUSPECT that's one reason Garvey came to the U.S. and he as I believe was stated, against light skinned blacks.
I didn't know that Blackinjun. I mean I know in all societies you're gonna get people like that....but I didn't know it was to that degree.
True story

Worcester, MA

#16 Apr 21, 2008
AKJ wrote:
He is very SEXY!!!!!!!!!!
Aight....that's it....that's the final straw.

I'm leaving you.

lol....back when Jon B was out I was with a woman that was crazy about that dude, and didn't hide it at all.

I cheated on her azz every chance I got, haha.

Then I left her azz.

lol

Since: Apr 08

Birmingham, UK

#17 Apr 21, 2008
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
pharell is SHORT??? I always thought he was 5ft11 or something.
I always get the impression that's he's really short..i don't exactly how tall he is though.

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#18 Apr 21, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Another white worshippin house negress...geeze you mofos come out the wodwork huh?? LOL! These types of threads are tiresome, find some pride!
Black And Proud Forever
You just get more pathetic as the days go by. I think they need to put ignorant fools like you're self in a zone all by you're self. Just beacuse I find a man attractive does not mean I worshipping him. The only person I worhsip is GOD but you would'ant know a thing about that. Find some pride my ass fool, all I see is blah blah going from an idiot. White, black, green, blue we are all humans.

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#19 Apr 21, 2008
u huh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah he is soooooooooooo fine. What happend to him though??? My boo been gone to long.

“"Ridding the world of dummies"”

Since: Jan 08

"The District"

#20 Apr 21, 2008
Carribean wrote:
don't get out much, huh? I bet you still got one of those TEEN BEAT magazine posters in your room too...sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 2 min The Power Of Mast... 7
"OH they so ghetto" but what makes you any bett... 2 min Rich stars of the... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min obama muslim 1,564,382
The Juice is Loose 6 min Juice 2
Crakkka jokes 9 min Cigar Face 26 19
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 13 min Juice 66
News Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Wa... 14 min General Kakaka Oba 37
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 43 min Keeping it Real 49
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 53 min Anthony 50
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 1 hr Rich stars of the... 28
More from around the web