Why is Black on White crime not consi...
Jorge

United States

#68 Dec 27, 2012
Frank, terrible comeback..try again
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#69 Jan 28, 2013
in America, there's some blacks existing whom tend to hate Liberal whites as much as, or even more than conservative or traditional whites. reasons ain't fully clear but from an angry black perspective, some may see such Liberals being "patronizing" or "condescending".
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#70 Jan 28, 2013
Teutonic Warrior Chick talking about blak on white attacks........

deadmonkeys

United States

#71 Jan 29, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
All human life has value regardless of color.
key word "human"
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#72 Feb 1, 2013
at least in America, the only properly-defined hate crimes are really just two configurations - a black man (or a pack) attacking someone who's not a black man, or someone who's not a black man attacking a black man - either one or the other. that's the way dozens of millions of Americans see it.
haytrend

Runnemede, NJ

#74 Apr 14, 2013
well one time whites said only whties were human that means even though blacks aren't neither are Asians and all that other bullshit..

don't try to change the rules on evryone just because you need help..

not that i agree with black on white crime..

blacks are dumb for trying to live with whites.. neither side can get along..

when whites freed blacks they should have shipped blacks not to Africa..

because blacks would complain about the primitivity.. but to another advanced lands like Asia..

it's too populated in Asia for blacks to even be recognized as an annoyance..

and they would die sometimes anwyay from random killer bees..

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#75 Apr 14, 2013
Because the media covers up the massive amount of black on white crime by not reporting it, because to do so would require a 24 hour news channel just dedicated to that one subject.

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76 Apr 14, 2013
Les wrote:
I think it's because then the prisons would be 98% black instead of the 43% that they comprise now and the US would need to spend billions more on prisons.
They probably figure it's just not worth it as it still wouldn't stop the rampant black on white crime.
Lynchings and public executions would stop it.
truth

Maringouin, LA

#77 Sep 19, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
in America, there's some blacks existing whom tend to hate Liberal whites as much as, or even more than conservative or traditional whites. reasons ain't fully clear but from an angry black perspective, some may see such Liberals being "patronizing" or "condescending".
you are saying that blacks hate all whites no matter who they are?thanks for the truth!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#78 Sep 19, 2013
Utah wrote:
While the small number(10%)of violent crimes that are White on Black are mostly classified as hate crimes, the remaining 90% of violent crimes that are Black on White are not.
Why doesn't the Justice Department classify Black on White crimes as hate crimes?
Because there simply is no PROOF of a hate crime.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#79 Sep 19, 2013
Typically a racial slur has to be used in the commission of the crime in order for the courts to classify a crime as a hate crime.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#80 Sep 19, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Typically a racial slur has to be used in the commission of the crime in order for the courts to classify a crime as a hate crime.
If the slur is simply a slip of the tongue while two men are involved in a fight over money, then it still doesn't translate into any hate crime. You need more proof.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#81 Sep 19, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
If the slur is simply a slip of the tongue while two men are involved in a fight over money, then it still doesn't translate into any hate crime. You need more proof.

Maybe...but from the hate crimes I have seen classified as such a racial slur was used. But it is very hard to prove unless they are known Klan memebers or if there are witnesses to the racial context of the crime.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#82 Sep 19, 2013
Utah wrote:
While the small number(10%)of violent crimes that are White on Black are mostly classified as hate crimes, the remaining 90% of violent crimes that are Black on White are not.
Why doesn't the Justice Department classify Black on White crimes as hate crimes?
Because there is currently a black president and black attorney general.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#83 Sep 19, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> Because there is currently a black president and black attorney general.
Though these days, America's future population growth of black males is so questionable, their presence or candidacy for various elected offices has been slowing. Even some black activists and professors admit this.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#84 Sep 20, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Though these days, America's future population growth of black males is so questionable, their presence or candidacy for various elected offices has been slowing. Even some black activists and professors admit this.
Hopefully, that trend will continue.
known

Voorhees, NJ

#86 Oct 20, 2013
I don't know man the president might be black but i'm not even sure because.
regular blacks used to shun his kinda black anyway

only with thanks to complete whites and people calling him monkey and stuff..does he get to become black..
CiteYourSources

Toledo, OH

#87 Nov 30, 2013
Les wrote:
I think it's because then the prisons would be 98% black instead of the 43% that they comprise now and the US would need to spend billions more on prisons.
They probably figure it's just not worth it as it still wouldn't stop the rampant black on white crime.
Got a citation for that incorrect percentage? Inmates are about 60% non-white.
theygiveuswarnin g

Voorhees, NJ

#88 Feb 3, 2014
because you knew About not wearing blue or red or something.. probably..
theygiveuswarnin g

Voorhees, NJ

#89 Feb 3, 2014
i'm jawlking..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 3 min Lenny Bruce 209
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,262,010
Black male infects 14 year old and infant with ... 6 min Tamale 8
Black girls 6 min Abrison 20
Why are most white people racist? 8 min TranshumanX 1,940
Whiteys, Europe, West, YOU will never gain cont... 8 min THX00451 5
News Wrestler calls for Hulk Hogan ROAST with Africa... 9 min ugly monkeys 29
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 16 min DEAD AiYANA JONES 247
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Curious Me 34,872
All women prefer white men 1 hr TranshumanX 5,596
More from around the web