White People, will never admitt they ...

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#334 Oct 9, 2012
Timur was white. Turks are white as well.
Just the facts

AOL

#335 Oct 10, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
You just confirmed that you don't even know what's the definition of genocide.
You're so full of Shit, you're Eye's are Brown.
north east indian
Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#336 Oct 10, 2012
blacks and browns its time to turn the heat up on these whites heh! heh!hehhhhhHHH!!!! they wont leave they wont cooperate so i guess we got to kill theM!or better yet let them stay and DiE with middleeast so then we can DoMinaTE '''OUR''' countries!!!! likewedid 900bc e1500bc e olmecs east and west asia! which were the origins of true americans true canadians noborders and a heavily fortified north america this time EverybodY has guns weaponry no europeans will invade us and get in this time in fact they will have their own land so we can finally live with no problems.
north east indian
Level 6

Location hidden

#337 Oct 10, 2012
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of Shit, you're Eye's are Brown.
my eyes are blue hazel

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#338 Oct 10, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text> my eyes are blue hazel
So wish you were white youre now telling lies about your eye color.SMH

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#339 Oct 10, 2012
north east indian wrote:
blacks and browns its time to turn the heat up on these whites heh! heh!hehhhhhHHH!!!! they wont leave they wont cooperate so i guess we got to kill theM!or better yet let them stay and DiE with middleeast so then we can DoMinaTE '''OUR''' countries!!!! likewedid 900bc e1500bc e olmecs east and west asia! which were the origins of true americans true canadians noborders and a heavily fortified north america this time EverybodY has guns weaponry no europeans will invade us and get in this time in fact they will have their own land so we can finally live with no problems.
Classic spastic post from the fat sweaty old /Vigger E thug lol.
Ronald Creampie Reagan

Milton Keynes, UK

#340 Oct 10, 2012
Jahx wrote:
Timur was white. Turks are white as well.
I suppose the Africans in his army were 'white' too. You'll tell me he wasn't a Muslim piece of shit like you next, or that Mohammed never hurt a fly. You stupid lying Muslim fuckcunt.

Your boy Mohammed is directly and indirectly responsible for more deaths, more enslavement and more destruction than any other single human being in history. To attempt to argue otherwise indicates you are merely a deluded shitstabbing liar of a Muslim boyslut. Shove the Koran up your arse with the rest of the shit, no doubt you'll enjoy that.
Tighty whitey

Baton Rouge, LA

#341 Oct 10, 2012
Muslims should be stomped on like the dirty,filthy,disease infecting cockroaches they are!

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#342 Oct 10, 2012
Tighty whitey wrote:
Muslims should be stomped on like the dirty,filthy,disease infecting cockroaches they are!
They certainly dont belong in the West and they should be more civilised in thier own nations.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#344 Oct 10, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Many white people because of conditioning can't admit to a lot of things. Whenever they don't get into a certain school its "someone elses fault". When they don't get the girl its "someone elses fault". When they don't get the job its "someone elses fault". I've seen it over and over again. It makes me laugh to think what they would do if they truly were being discriminated against. Even poor white people think they deserve everything handed to them.
I've see it too many times to count.

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#345 Oct 10, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Many white people because of conditioning can't admit to a lot of things. Whenever they don't get into a certain school its "someone elses fault". When they don't get the girl its "someone elses fault". When they don't get the job its "someone elses fault". I've seen it over and over again. It makes me laugh to think what they would do if they truly were being discriminated against. Even poor white people think they deserve everything handed to them.
anr remember whnever a black doesnt get their way its racism right? lol.

Level 4

Poughquag, NY

#346 Oct 10, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>The Germans in Poland were being oppressed thats why Hitler and his crew invaded Poland.Its ironic that Stalin and his crew did the same,do you have an opinion on that?.
Germans opressed in Poland? HAHA

Germans just wanted to loot, shoot & steal from Europeans like they were Negroes.

I think people West of Poland are quadroons anyways that is why Western Europeans love to loot, shoot & enslave like Africans do.

Why Western Europeans have curlier hair & uglier women like Negroes do compared to Eastern Europeans.

Level 4

Poughquag, NY

#347 Oct 10, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>The Germans in Poland were being oppressed thats why Hitler and his crew invaded Poland.Its ironic that Stalin and his crew did the same,do you have an opinion on that?.
Germans were opressing the Polish majority in German controlled Wroclaw & Silesia after WW1 & forced Germanization on Polish people in Polish majority parts of Germany anyways.

Germans & Russians wanted to get back the land they had stolen & opressed in Poland for 123 years in the partitions of Poland.

__

Germans were stupid apes they allied with Soviets in Molotov Ribbentrop pact.

Then Germans attacked their Soviet allies in Operation Barbossa which failed & split Germany in half.

Germans really did a terrible strategic planning in WW2.

Germans should have used Poland against Soviets & only attacked Soviets using Anti Communist Russians to their disposal to help them eliminate the Soviet threat.

__
_

It is a joke anyways many of the same bankers funded Nazi Germany & the Soviet Union to power.

Including Rothschild's, Warburg, JP Morgan & Rockerfeller's who funded both Nazis & Soviets to power.

Ironically the Warburg / Rothschild's were Jews who had funded Nazi Germany to power.

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#348 Oct 10, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans were opressing the Polish majority in German controlled Wroclaw & Silesia after WW1 & forced Germanization on Polish people in Polish majority parts of Germany anyways.
Germans & Russians wanted to get back the land they had stolen & opressed in Poland for 123 years in the partitions of Poland.
__
Germans were stupid apes they allied with Soviets in Molotov Ribbentrop pact.
Then Germans attacked their Soviet allies in Operation Barbossa which failed & split Germany in half.
Germans really did a terrible strategic planning in WW2.
Germans should have used Poland against Soviets & only attacked Soviets using Anti Communist Russians to their disposal to help them eliminate the Soviet threat.
__
_
It is a joke anyways many of the same bankers funded Nazi Germany & the Soviet Union to power.
Including Rothschild's, Warburg, JP Morgan & Rockerfeller's who funded both Nazis & Soviets to power.
Ironically the Warburg / Rothschild's were Jews who had funded Nazi Germany to power.
Thnx for the history lesson obviously the tit for tat has been going on for some time in that region.I have no problem with any white nationality so I will not reply to insults against Western europeons by insulting Eastern Europeons.Its far too late in the game for such idiocy.If the jew bankers funded the Nazis and the Soviets then the idiots cut thier own throats twice.I believe its in the nature of Jewish supremist to push too far and we are currently at the end part of one of those cycles.
north east indian
Level 6

Location hidden

#351 Oct 10, 2012
Jahx wrote:
Hindu genocide
"This is a story told by very few historians. The story of three humanitarian disasters caused by drought in Asia and other parts of the world in the second half of the nineteenth century, which could have been avoided. They could be, for the misery of the poor peasants of the affected regions, it also was the era of European(read whitey) imperialism. In the name of economic liberalism and market economy, there has been a real human holocaust of 40 million(!!!!!!) victims of hunger, while Europe thrived in abundance.
(...)
The imperial taxes, exports of grains and the outrageous abuses of the new Smithian economical logic (scarcity = price increase) worsened the situation of the peasants. Many sold their smallholdings, the clothes and even their children in exchange for a handful of grain. The setting was the horror, with bodies emaciated and hungry crawling among dead in the streets. The "bailout" of the imperialists often only aggravated the situation. Tens of thousands died in labor English camps(read Concentration Camps) after walking days in search of work and insufficient food rations for them or their families."
Source: Late Victorian Holocausts: El Niño Famines and the Making of the Third World - Mike Davis
that shining instupidity is commenting about you to some white pasty cracker bitch saying im worse than you that fool needs to DiE!
north east indian
Level 6

Location hidden

#352 Oct 10, 2012
Jahx wrote:
Hindu genocide
"This is a story told by very few historians. The story of three humanitarian disasters caused by drought in Asia and other parts of the world in the second half of the nineteenth century, which could have been avoided. They could be, for the misery of the poor peasants of the affected regions, it also was the era of European(read whitey) imperialism. In the name of economic liberalism and market economy, there has been a real human holocaust of 40 million(!!!!!!) victims of hunger, while Europe thrived in abundance.
(...)
The imperial taxes, exports of grains and the outrageous abuses of the new Smithian economical logic (scarcity = price increase) worsened the situation of the peasants. Many sold their smallholdings, the clothes and even their children in exchange for a handful of grain. The setting was the horror, with bodies emaciated and hungry crawling among dead in the streets. The "bailout" of the imperialists often only aggravated the situation. Tens of thousands died in labor English camps(read Concentration Camps) after walking days in search of work and insufficient food rations for them or their families."
Source: Late Victorian Holocausts: El Niño Famines and the Making of the Third World - Mike Davis
ya i heard of that history thats why we shouldwork together andfuck these pasty cracker DeViLSas they are the Edomites and a holy kingdom of salvation cannot beestablished without them all deaD!
north east indian
Level 6

Location hidden

#353 Oct 10, 2012
Ronald Ceampie Regan wrote:
<quoted text>
The largest genocide in human history was perpetrated by the Muslim imperialists in the Indian subcontinent, estimates assert that the Indian population declined by 80 million people under Islamic rule.
"imur himself recorded the invasions in his memoirs, collectively known as Tuzk-i-Timuri.[21] In them, he vividly described the massacre at Delhi:
In a short space of time all the people in the [Delhi] fort were put to the sword, and in the course of one hour the heads of 10,000 infidels were cut off. The sword of Islam was washed in the blood of the infidels, and all the goods and effects, the treasure and the grain which for many a long year had been stored in the fort became the spoil of my soldiers. They set fire to the houses and reduced them to ashes, and they razed the buildings and the fort to the ground....All these infidel Hindus were slain, their women and children, and their property and goods became the spoil of the victors. I proclaimed throughout the camp that every man who had infidel prisoners should put them to death, and whoever neglected to do so should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death.
One hundred thousand infidels, impious idolators, were on that day slain. Maulana Nasiruddin Umar, a counselor and man of learning, who, in all his life, had never killed a sparrow, now, in execution of my order, slew with his sword fifteen idolatrous Hindus, who were his captives....on the great day of battle these 100,000 prisoners could not be left with the baggage, and that it would be entirely opposed to the rules of war to set these idolaters and enemies of Islam at liberty...no other course remained but that of making them all food for the sword.[22]
According to Malfuzat-i-Timuri,[23] Timur targeted Hindus. In his own words, "Excepting the quarter of the saiyids, the 'ulama and the other Musalmans [sic], the whole city was sacked". In his descriptions of the Loni massacre he wrote, "..Next day I gave orders that the Musalman prisoners should be separated and saved."
Now you really really need to shut the fck up before you look any more like the lying, deceiving Mulsim bastard you actually are.
Your boy Mohammed is directly and indirectly responsible for more deaths, more enslavement and more destruction than any other single human being in history. To attempt to argue otherwise indicates you are merely a deluded shitstabbing liar of a Muslim boyslut. Shove the Koran up your arse with the rest of the shit, no doubt you'll enjoy that.
no it wasnt it was whites as they colonized the globE!
north east indian
Level 6

Location hidden

#354 Oct 10, 2012
Tighty whitey wrote:
and so should white colonial trash youare no betteR!
north east indian
Level 6

Location hidden

#355 Oct 10, 2012
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>Quit lyin'...White folk think they're gods, and that it's their birthright.
thats true those ignorant whitedirty filthyasses do think they are on top of their game but this ainta game and we all are finally waking up and going to wipe them off this planeT!they have the most uncivilized behavior and disobedience towards other ethnics andwhites dont have culture they tend to steal others likemine for instanceand they believe injesus when jesus is middle eastern from jerusalem

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#356 Oct 10, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>that shining instupidity is commenting about you to some white pasty cracker bitch saying im worse than you that fool needs to DiE!
Creecion Aryan wannabe.I said you were dumber than jahx and more repulsive then attai.Get your story straight Fat sweaty old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,581,276
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 min Cigar Face 26 152
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 min Bebe 35,950
White women so jealous of us asian women (Aug '16) 8 min Jax 17
White nationalists "Unite the Right" Campus Rally 17 min Fucisil 102
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 23 min Harrisson 33
Poll Which race of women have the best bodies? (Oct '07) 28 min Fresh 1,187
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr MaceotheCoon 50
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 3 hr Ugly monkeys 52
More from around the web