United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

From Native Americans, Charles Whiteman, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dalhmer, Son of Sam, Charles Manson, Timothy McVeigh to James Holmes white people will never admit they are the greatest mass murderers on earth.

They will cite all types of other incidents in denial of their record.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

They're saying blacks made James Holmes do it. Lol. What type of shit is that?

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>First of all the so called "native american" deserved to die,it wasn't murder it was pest control. Second of all blacks commit over 50% of the mass murders in the usa and only make up 13% of the population. You n()ggesr will never admitt this. You'll never admitt that the most dangerous countries in the world are the ones that are predominantly black. But you coward ass pieces of black shit will never admitt it.You'll just keep making up lame ass bs excuses.
You seem angry for some reason. Are you going to open fire in a theatre tonight?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>Just telling it like it is. Are you going to do a drive by shoot tonight? N()ggers 13% of the population,commit over 50% of the mass murders.But of course you don't want to talk about that.:)
and you don't want to talk about whites only being 8 percent of the world population and commit over 10,000 percent of the world crimes now go take a time out.
James Holmes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem angry for some reason. Are you going to open fire in a theatre tonight?
Good observation.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>First of all the so called "native american" deserved to die,it wasn't murder it was pest control. Second of all blacks commit over 50% of the mass murders in the usa and only make up 13% of the population. You n()ggesr will never admitt this. You'll never admitt that the most dangerous countries in the world are the ones that are predominantly black. But you coward ass pieces of black shit will never admitt it.You'll just keep making up lame ass bs excuses.
Grow up!

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Calling fellow human beings racist names is indicative of a high level lack of maturity. Didn't your mummy teach you better?
James Holmes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
A devil will never accept responsibility, will you?
James Holmes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>Just telling it like it is. Are you going to do a drive by shoot tonight? N()ggers 13% of the population,commit over 50% of the mass murders.But of course you don't want to talk about that.:)
Open wide while I shove this down your throat.

Young White Men: Scared,Entitled,and Cynical--a Deadly Combination

by Paul Kivel Oakland,California (c 1999)

We have a very serious problem in this country. No,it's not welfare mothers, it's not recent immigrants,it's not African-American or Latino men, it's not Arab terrorists-it is young white men. Most of the devastating violence we experience in our communities is committed by young white men between the ages of fifteen and thirty. What kind of violence am I referring to?Take your pick. Domestic violence,rape,acquaintance rape,incest,male on male fights,serial killings,racist hate crimes,gay-bashing,arson,campu s riots such as recently occurred at Michigan State University,and barroom brawls. 95%of all violence in our society is committed by males,and although women,men of color,and white men of all ages certainly can be violent,the overwhelming majority of acts of violence can be traced to young white men.

The violence of young white men maintains a society in which some older white men have most of the social,political,and economic power and benefits,and the majority of us have to fight for the left-overs. Twenty percent of the population of the United States controls over 90%of the wealth. Some young white men will become part of the top 20%,but most won't. The sorting out process-the process of deciding which young white men will make it into the top 20% is what produces the cynicism, fear, and sense of entitlement which leads to violence. In response to this process boys choose strategies which they think will help them thrive, survive, or at least stay alive.

Young white men see white men at the t

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>You n()ggers use the race card every day of your miserable lives. Every time one of you n()ggers get's arrested for murder,or robbery or rape the first thought that comes to your very poor limited brain is "racism". Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about you piece of shit. I'm not the one trying to use reverse psychology here,you n()ggers are the ones doing that. You want everyone to foccus on these rare white shootings and ignore the fact that over 50% of homicides are commited by n()ggers who are only 13% of the population.
you racist man. Go to another forum if you hate AAs so much

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Typical black boy wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason you're calling me a racist is because I'm telling the truth and the truth is the n()ggers worst enemy.
quit using the N word. What's wrong with you?
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

I don't care if they're black, white, purple, or yellow. The majority of people are violent predators who kill without remorse. No one race is more violent than the next. May you all burn in hell until you are all the same color, charcoal black :)
Mexican Cartel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Tamale wrote:
I don't care if they're black, white, purple, or yellow. The majority of people are violent predators who kill without remorse. No one race is more violent than the next. May you all burn in hell until you are all the same color, charcoal black :)
Go back to Mexico and count your own wet back deaths. You people are killing anybody that don't have a crack pipe or hypodermic needle of heroin as identification.
James Holmes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Typical black boy wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason you're calling me a racist is because I'm telling the truth and the truth is the n()ggers worst enemy.
Your truth is all that matters and that is not the the method racists use. You are a metaphysical pimp working a systematc propaganda program and only one agency have that authority.

You are being paid for doing a job.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>I love the "10,000%" you put in there. Do you really expect anyone outside your pathitc race to take this seriously? LMAO! F()CKING PRICELESS!
Any one who does not is white washed.

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>What should I be calling you? Black people? You are not black and you're certainly not people you're a race of sub humans known as n()ggers.
you are a mean person. What? Don't you find black women sexy?
James Holmes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Typical n()gger excuse. You speak a white language,use white inventions everyday of your life,computers/internet,televi sion,radios,lightbulbs,bluejea ns,cars and cellphones.Talk about white washed huh.lol
You are following the MANUAL FOR TROLLS to the letter.

1. Deny the truth
2. If # 1 do not work, deflect.
3. If #1and #2 do not work attack the person

Alright, go ahead with step #3 because you've faoled with step #2

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>No you weird sperm dumpster.
sperm dumpster? lol. Sometimes i find racist white men sexy like you.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>They'll never admit this.
shy boy, won't you reply to me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of430
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••