Cash money millionaires!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The King

Washington, DC

#61 Aug 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
More from the successful businessman known as Baby!
Lol @ these being our heros!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FqMWWJz-Fk0XX&feature=rel ated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
who is an idol to you? These politicians who are okay with legitimate rape, or a rapper who pours bills on you while you shake that a**.....Lls !!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#62 Aug 23, 2012
The King wrote:
<quoted text> who is an idol to you? These politicians who are okay with legitimate rape, or a rapper who pours bills on you while you shake that a**.....Lls !!!!!
Neither are my idols!
The King

Washington, DC

#63 Aug 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Neither are my idols!
cone on you don't find that enticing? A man with a Bugatti over 1,000 horse power that is a 1.6 million dollar car .....oil company tattooed on his bald head with a red star in the middle of his head to show his position as boss of his affiliates ....or you want your white boyfriend who drives a toyota corolla and works 40 hours a week at UPS Lls

Location hidden

#64 Aug 23, 2012
The King wrote:
<quoted text> cone on you don't find that enticing? A man with a Bugatti over 1,000 horse power that is a 1.6 million dollar car .....oil company tattooed on his bald head with a red star in the middle of his head to show his position as boss of his affiliates ....or you want your white boyfriend who drives a toyota corolla and works 40 hours a week at UPS Lls
Baby and his brother are absolutely disgusting and I would date a homeless man before I take either one of them. They can keep their millions all to themselves because I wouldn't want an part of it.
The King

Washington, DC

#65 Aug 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Baby and his brother are absolutely disgusting and I would date a homeless man before I take either one of them. They can keep their millions all to themselves because I wouldn't want an part of it.
wow you really are sassy and trashy if you take a homeless man over Black Kings........

Location hidden

#66 Aug 23, 2012
The King wrote:
<quoted text> wow you really are sassy and trashy if you take a homeless man over Black Kings........
Oh they are not kings they are just a bunch of thugs who happen to be millionaires.
Bigsmoke

Epping, UK

#67 Aug 23, 2012
Maybe because they give the best head to their ''Universal Music Group'' bosses as there is no denying that Birdman & Lil Wayne are homos. I don't like to believe in conspiracy theories but I strongly believe there is a strong homosexual presence in the American music industry especially with guys like Cash Money & the whole gang/street culture vibe.

Location hidden

#68 Aug 23, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Maybe because they give the best head to their ''Universal Music Group'' bosses as there is no denying that Birdman & Lil Wayne are homos. I don't like to believe in conspiracy theories but I strongly believe there is a strong homosexual presence in the American music industry especially with guys like Cash Money & the whole gang/street culture vibe.
Yeah both Baby and his Brother Slim along with Lil Wayne seem fruity. But that isn't even it I just don't see how they lasted so long and they are successful too. They say his brother slim is the brains behind it all but he seems retarded to me.
Bigsmoke

Epping, UK

#69 Aug 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah both Baby and his Brother Slim along with Lil Wayne seem fruity. But that isn't even it I just don't see how they lasted so long and they are successful too. They say his brother slim is the brains behind it all but he seems retarded to me.
Because of ''Universal Music Group'' continues to significantly support them. They're ''doing something good'' for their Universal Music Group bosses; ticking all the right boxes. I believe their stupidity may play a role as they're more easy to exploit.

Universal Music Group is the biggest music company in the world. If they pulled the plug on ''Cash Money'' believe me they'll fall off in no time.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#70 Aug 23, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
TROLL!!!

You're not me. Who are you and why are you trolling as me?
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#71 Aug 23, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of ''Universal Music Group'' continues to significantly support them. They're ''doing something good'' for their Universal Music Group bosses; ticking all the right boxes. I believe their stupidity may play a role as they're more easy to exploit.
Universal Music Group is the biggest music company in the world. If they pulled the plug on ''Cash Money'' believe me they'll fall off in no time.
wtf troll
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#72 Aug 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah both Baby and his Brother Slim along with Lil Wayne seem fruity. But that isn't even it I just don't see how they lasted so long and they are successful too. They say his brother slim is the brains behind it all but he seems retarded to me.
thats not me, its a troll.

Location hidden

#73 Aug 23, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know now they seem to have racked up enough dollars where they can probably retire and still live large for years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,550,472
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 16 min Breezee 5,180
I think white boys are jealous of Black men (Mar '13) 18 min prevent brain shr... 863
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 22 min prevent brain shr... 8
White Men RULE the True Alpha Males 24 min T-BOS 8
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 28 min Lawrence Wolf 210
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 28 min Hmm 23
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 3 hr 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 5 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web