Cash money millionaires!
Mike101

United States

#21 Aug 22, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but don't you think these guys should start acting more professional?
It would not sell if they did, the black community is drawn to this glorfied ghetto lifestyle. Whenever a black becomes a Dr. of Atty, they are deemed sellouts and wannabe crackers, it is really a sad situation...
king

Darby, PA

#22 Aug 22, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but don't you think these guys should start acting more professional?
the oldest profession is a Carpenter and Prostitute so let's not talk about there image......its no different than African Kings with gold chains and rings on them and tattoos as tribe ink, its a cultural thing you wouldnt understand it you don't want your children hearing about "money and h*es" become better parents and press the off button

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23 Aug 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It was the young blacks who made Kim Kardashian famous, as I understand!
very true
king

Darby, PA

#24 Aug 22, 2012
Mike101 wrote:
<quoted text>
American rapper, executive producer and philanthropist, Bryan “Birdman” Williams, has an estimated net worth of $125 million as of April 2012 according to FORBES 2012 – Top 5 Wealthiest Hip Hip Artists. He also made FORBES 2011 Cash Kings list, earnings of $15 million between 2010-2011. Birdman is Co-founder and CEO of Cash Money Records.
Hey shitskin argue with Forbes, not me you knuckle dragging ape...
http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/tag/c...
Learn something you legitimate raping,all my exes live in Texas,30 ock 6 deer shooting,walmart shopping fa**ot ...you can pay to keep your money quite to keep the dough rolling Lil Wayne sold 1,000,000 albums in a week who else can sell that many cd's in 2012?
king

Darby, PA

#25 Aug 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It was the young blacks who made Kim Kardashian famous, as I understand!
the black man made them famous twice....first OJ made her father rich in that trial (which he didn't do by the way) then Ray J put the black c*ck in that white Armenian mouth of hers and now they paid
Mike101

United States

#26 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> Learn something you legitimate raping,all my exes live in Texas,30 ock 6 deer shooting,walmart shopping fa**ot ...you can pay to keep your money quite to keep the dough rolling Lil Wayne sold 1,000,000 albums in a week who else can sell that many cd's in 2012?
You're talking out of your azz, back up your claims ape...

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#27 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> they always had money Birdman was a millionare in his 20's singing about gator boots with the pimped out guccie suits.....who the hell really had guccie in 1997?
Tons of people had Gucci in 97 as a matter of fact, Gucci was more popular than LV back then. People had LV but it was even more exclusive then, than it is now. Moschino and Prada were very hot then too.

“Random Ish”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#28 Aug 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
As RACIST WHITE DEVILS have proven for over 400 years now, having money does NOT equate to INTELLIGENCE!!!
LMAO I mean honestly can you post without bringing Caucasians in the equation (Dnt Attack)
king

Darby, PA

#29 Aug 22, 2012
Mike101 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no Anglo Saxon making that king of money in music CMB is even gone pop thanks to Nikki Manaj and Usher boy.......Justin Beber
king

Darby, PA

#30 Aug 22, 2012
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Tons of people had Gucci in 97 as a matter of fact, Gucci was more popular than LV back then. People had LV but it was even more exclusive then, than it is now. Moschino and Prada were very hot then too.
your right Prada as well as Burberry was popular back in 97 , LV was only good for your luggage and a womans hand bag but Guccie and Fendi these boys Cash Money put it on the map, shiddddd who else is that marketable??????
king

Darby, PA

#31 Aug 22, 2012
Mike101 wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here ZZ Tops ,Birdman also owns an oil refinery calls Bryonal oil......thanks to the Trillionare Saudi Family Lls.....check your 401k plan so you font lose it and letter the Black Bosses do there thing plays!!!
Mike101

United States

#32 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> listen here ZZ Tops ,Birdman also owns an oil refinery calls Bryonal oil......thanks to the Trillionare Saudi Family Lls.....check your 401k plan so you font lose it and letter the Black Bosses do there thing plays!!!
There is NO trillionaire in the world, dumb azz. Post up the numbers or STFU...
king

Darby, PA

#33 Aug 22, 2012
Mike101 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki /House_of_Saud#section_5 Hey Led Zephlin your the dumb ass stop eating so much trans fat and you could learn some thing smh.....1.6 trillion dollars
Mike101

United States

#34 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> your right Prada as well as Burberry was popular back in 97 , LV was only good for your luggage and a womans hand bag but Guccie and Fendi these boys Cash Money put it on the map, shiddddd who else is that marketable??????
LOL some Crapper put Gucci on the map! LMWAO, maybe with poor negros...

Level 8

#35 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> your right Prada as well as Burberry was popular back in 97 , LV was only good for your luggage and a womans hand bag but Guccie and Fendi these boys Cash Money put it on the map, shiddddd who else is that marketable??????
Cash Money did not put Gucci on the map. I've been reading about Gucci and Versace since I was a teen. Way before I heard of Cash Money. Everybody wanted a Versace but that was out of the league. If you listen to Shyne in the Bad Boys rap, he mentions Andrew Cunanan. He is the guy who shot and killed Gianni Versace on the steps of his mansion in Miami Beach. That was in the day when Gucci was on fire in the hip hop world. Where was Cash Money?

Level 8

#36 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
I have a Gucci bag (still have it) and I got that back in about 96. I hadn't even heard of CM.
king

Darby, PA

#37 Aug 22, 2012
Mike101 wrote:
<quoted text>
that's 60% of the worlds oil and natural gas.....one more thing Kurt Coban the monkey or ape is the second smartest animal behind the "African" Parrot so calling someone that you look dumb......

Level 8

#38 Aug 22, 2012
BTW, Gucci will always be in and will always be expensive.
Mike101

United States

#39 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud#... Hey Led Zephlin your the dumb ass stop eating so much trans fat and you could learn some thing smh.....1.6 trillion dollars
This a family of 15,000 people... Idiot
king

Darby, PA

#40 Aug 22, 2012
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Cash Money did not put Gucci on the map. I've been reading about Gucci and Versace since I was a teen. Way before I heard of Cash Money. Everybody wanted a Versace but that was out of the league. If you listen to Shyne in the Bad Boys rap, he mentions Andrew Cunanan. He is the guy who shot and killed Gianni Versace on the steps of his mansion in Miami Beach. That was in the day when Gucci was on fire in the hip hop world. Where was Cash Money?
Listen don't mention someone like Shyne name with Cash Money that guy was a pawn in a chess game Puff Daddy let him go to jail because he was replacable,and that was like 2002 Cash Money blew up after BIG death in 97 with BIG TYMERS not only that these guys coined the phrase BLING-BLING in webster's dictionary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IR BWWM increase in media! (Jan '17) 5 min SpoiltMilk 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Grey Ghost 1,619,772
Negro Failure Month: No "kangs", "kweens" or "e... 14 min SpoiltMilk 3
Tommy Sotomayor 🦍 15 min YouTube Hoax 5
Do white men like the taste of Black penis? (Oct '15) 27 min DinduNuffins 21
TOM PETTY MEMORIAL THREAD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!... 32 min Bootlegger 10
Obama is a good for nothing usless washed up bu... 39 min Maceo is Legion 7
Can America Become 80% White Again? 5 hr Deanna 159
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr Trollslayer 35,285
More from around the web