Comments
1 - 20 of 73 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Isn't it weird that these guys are still around and they have the most successful Black owned record label ever?

&fe ature=BFa&list=WLE26159C86 498961A

And they don't even seem to have any intelligence at all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
king

Marcus Hook, PA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
I have been listening to CMB since the late 90's and what you don't see is the brains behind it all....Slim Williams, Birdman brother
Frank

Detroit, MI

#3 Aug 22, 2012
As RACIST WHITE DEVILS have proven for over 400 years now, having money does NOT equate to INTELLIGENCE!!!
king

Marcus Hook, PA

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
As RACIST WHITE DEVILS have proven for over 400 years now, having money does NOT equate to INTELLIGENCE!!!
I'm a firm believer in education, going to college then work a 72 thousand dollar job to pay back all your student loans.....lol these guys are billionares are they really ignorant?
Mike101

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
Isn't it weird that these guys are still around and they have the most successful Black owned record label ever?
No it just shows you people will buy anything, no matter how retarted...

Location hidden

#6 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
I have been listening to CMB since the late 90's and what you don't see is the brains behind it all....Slim Williams, Birdman brother
I saw him this week when he made the news for purchasing a Donald Trump style mansion. I think he seems even dumber than Baby but I am proud of them for making it to the top.
http://bossip.com/631491/cash-money-ceo-ronal...
Mike101

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a firm believer in education, going to college then work a 72 thousand dollar job to pay back all your student loans.....lol these guys are billionares are they really ignorant?
More like $125 mil. Keep telling your young people that this is the way to go, drop out of school and become a cRapper. The chance of this success is between ZERO and none! This is why your community is in the shape it is in, you people think you can not work, sit on a street corner and make up some ghetto rhymes and BOOM next thing you know you're drinking magnums of Crystal in back of your Rolls Royce Phantom. Guess what, that is not how real life is...

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
You must admit that one has to be a little smart to get so rich. These two look and act like crack heads.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#9 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
LOL!

Good point!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#10 Aug 22, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
You must admit that one has to be a little smart to get so rich.
No, as P.T Barnum, founded of the Barnum & Bailey Circus once stated, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american public."

Stars like Kim Kardashian and Cash Money Millionaires are living proof of that!

:^ D

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Lil Wayne Insults New York! War between the North and South...and we all know who won last time, lol.

Joking..
king

Marcus Hook, PA

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Mike101 wrote:
<quoted text>
More like $125 mil. Keep telling your young people that this is the way to go, drop out of school and become a cRapper. The chance of this success is between ZERO and none! This is why your community is in the shape it is in, you people think you can not work, sit on a street corner and make up some ghetto rhymes and BOOM next thing you know you're drinking magnums of Crystal in back of your Rolls Royce Phantom. Guess what, that is not how real life is...
dick skin wake up how can it be possible he is worth 125 m's when every single big name rapper works for him Lil Wayne,(Jewish)DRAKE,(your daughters idol) Nikki Manaj,Lil Bow wow, Busts Rymes the list goes on.......shhhhhhd P Dizzy is 550 million and he has no one
king

Marcus Hook, PA

#13 Aug 22, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I saw him this week when he made the news for purchasing a Donald Trump style mansion. I think he seems even dumber than Baby but I am proud of them for making it to the top.
http://bossip.com/631491/cash-money-ceo-ronal...
they always had money Birdman was a millionare in his 20's singing about gator boots with the pimped out guccie suits.....who the hell really had guccie in 1997?

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Mike101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hae a point because for every CM there is hundreds of black owned record labels that went no where. I also notice that thanks to these guys many young BM do in fact quit their other goals to pursue his business because it seems easy to get into.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No, as P.T Barnum, founded of the Barnum & Bailey Circus once stated, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american public."
Stars like Kim Kardashian and Cash Money Millionaires are living proof of that!
:^ D
Well the Kardashians seem pretty smart and their success does not concern me because unlike birdman young black kids will not be easily influenced by them.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> they always had money Birdman was a millionare in his 20's singing about gator boots with the pimped out guccie suits.....who the hell really had guccie in 1997?
Yeah but don't you think these guys should start acting more professional?

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mtM7hu5ZTLkXX&feature=BFa &list=WLE26159C86498961A
And they don't even seem to have any intelligence at all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Maybe, America need to stop listenin to them and making them rich
Mike101

United States

#18 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> dick skin wake up how can it be possible he is worth 125 m's when every single big name rapper works for him Lil Wayne,(Jewish)DRAKE,(your daughters idol) Nikki Manaj,Lil Bow wow, Busts Rymes the list goes on.......shhhhhhd P Dizzy is 550 million and he has no one
American rapper, executive producer and philanthropist, Bryan “Birdman” Williams, has an estimated net worth of $125 million as of April 2012 according to FORBES 2012 – Top 5 Wealthiest Hip Hip Artists. He also made FORBES 2011 Cash Kings list, earnings of $15 million between 2010-2011. Birdman is Co-founder and CEO of Cash Money Records.

Hey shitskin argue with Forbes, not me you knuckle dragging ape...

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/tag/c...
Mike101

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2012
king wrote:
<quoted text> they always had money Birdman was a millionare in his 20's singing about gator boots with the pimped out guccie suits.....who the hell really had guccie in 1997?
White people...dumb azz
Frank

Detroit, MI

#20 Aug 22, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
Well the Kardashians seem pretty smart and their success does not concern me because unlike birdman young black kids will not be easily influenced by them.
It was the young blacks who made Kim Kardashian famous, as I understand!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,099,791
There's A War On The Black Male 1 min Capree 401
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 2 min Miguel is the man 3,035
Why Are East Indians Racist Towards Blacks (Jun '13) 4 min hlone 261
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 5 min asho 1,813
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Carly HI YAH 4,564
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 9 min haha 1,883
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr uppercut 120,487
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••