War on black guys who date fat WW
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#509 Oct 8, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Harrisson
lmaoooooooooooo
lol
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#510 Oct 8, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you are a fat 400 pound white boy who is mad no WW wants to be with your dumb butt, lol.
Look at Pus Head always defending your white girl...lol. You fat head white girl loving dummy.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#511 Oct 8, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I always thought "Albert" was a BW.... but regardless, he/she is definitely unhappy with its existing sex life.
This is NOT a thread created by a woman (or man) who is in a happy place.
Hey Harrisson are you one of those so called bm who love white women? I hope you are not one of those black guys who are trying to make your own skin color not exist?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#512 Oct 8, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I always thought "Albert" was a BW.... but regardless, he/she is definitely unhappy with its existing sex life.
This is NOT a thread created by a woman (or man) who is in a happy place.
You're an IR AA man, so maybe you can enlighten me. I have been on a forum/blog where American white men are on a thread with IR AA men. The WM are explaining that they don't like WW going with BM because they see it as threat to the purity and preservation of their race/group/culture.
The AA IR guys are accusing the WM of feeling threatened by BM's sexuality and of being jealous.
The WM have generally replied that it's perfectly NATURAL for men to not want women from their race to indulge in miscengenation. They say that koreans, Japanese, Arabs, Mexican all make efforts to limit IR among their women, especially from BM who have a lower IQ and completely different physical traits.
One AA man said that he is a professional in his late 30s, earning good money, so he no longer sleeps with BW!!!
Another BM said, BM don't give 2 fcks what BW do or who BW sleep with, because as BM we have 24% IR marriage rate.

What the BM just didn't seem to understand, was that they would never earn any respect from the WM in the debate, by saying they don't care about the female versions of them.they don't care who fcks the women from their group.. they just are focused on getting with the women of outsiders.
I wanted to ask you, why can't IR AA men see that in the eyes of other men, even other IR men, the idea of not caring if interlopers come in and breed and fck your women is totally crazy to them. These WM just cannot comprehend that another group of men who share their country, genuinely are so disenfranchised and disinterested in their mothers, sisters and daughters, that they genuinely don't care who fcks them, as long as they can get outside chicks to sleep with them.
Why can't these men grasp or even PRETEND to grasp the concept that to love yourself and value yourself, you must have some appreciation for your mirror image... the female version of you?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#513 Oct 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an IR AA man, so maybe you can enlighten me. I have been on a forum/blog where American white men are on a thread with IR AA men. The WM are explaining that they don't like WW going with BM because they see it as threat to the purity and preservation of their race/group/culture.
The AA IR guys are accusing the WM of feeling threatened by BM's sexuality and of being jealous.
The WM have generally replied that it's perfectly NATURAL for men to not want women from their race to indulge in miscengenation. They say that koreans, Japanese, Arabs, Mexican all make efforts to limit IR among their women, especially from BM who have a lower IQ and completely different physical traits.
One AA man said that he is a professional in his late 30s, earning good money, so he no longer sleeps with BW!!!
Another BM said, BM don't give 2 fcks what BW do or who BW sleep with, because as BM we have 24% IR marriage rate.
What the BM just didn't seem to understand, was that they would never earn any respect from the WM in the debate, by saying they don't care about the female versions of them.they don't care who fcks the women from their group.. they just are focused on getting with the women of outsiders.
I wanted to ask you, why can't IR AA men see that in the eyes of other men, even other IR men, the idea of not caring if interlopers come in and breed and fck your women is totally crazy to them. These WM just cannot comprehend that another group of men who share their country, genuinely are so disenfranchised and disinterested in their mothers, sisters and daughters, that they genuinely don't care who fcks them, as long as they can get outside chicks to sleep with them.
Why can't these men grasp or even PRETEND to grasp the concept that to love yourself and value yourself, you must have some appreciation for your mirror image... the female version of you?
Hey shalimarr let me ask you a question. Do you like black men?
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#514 Oct 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
What the BM just didn't seem to understand, was that they would never earn any respect from the WM in the debate, by saying they don't care about the female versions of them.
Exactly lmaooooo

black men dont want to be looked down on for being black but then turn around and look down on their own race of women for being black

thats why noone takes them seriously or respects them
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#515 Oct 8, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shalimarr let me ask you a question. Do you like black men?
You didnt ask me but I will answer anyways

I have love for black men who love bw

there just arent enough of you around though

And to answer your previous question YES harrisson is the kind of man you described ... he has stated on several occasions that fat ww are his preference and they are who he plans on ending up with

he said he'll never end up with a bw

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#516 Oct 9, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shalimarr let me ask you a question. Do you like black men?
I am open to liking them and am biased in favour of dating them above white males.
I certainly would not go on a site of proud WW and dismiss BM as being viable mates for me, while arguing with WW how much access to WM men BW now enjoy. To dismiss BM are being equally if not more datable than WM, I would be co signing assumptions of Black unworthiness and inferiority. I am from the loins of a Black man, I am one chromosone away from being a black man... I am created from a black man...so therefore I am intrinsically him and he is intrinsically me.
We need to fight racism or deal with it stoically if we are not fighters, but BM must resist the urge to take the easy weay out and try to free himself of racism by making BW the sole victims of it... while he distances himself from BW and aligns himself with WW/AW.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#517 Oct 9, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly lmaooooo
black men dont want to be looked down on for being black but then turn around and look down on their own race of women for being black
thats why noone takes them seriously or respects them
I think IRBM are weak, they are the ones who have broken down under the pressure and chosen the weak man's answer. They are so self hating because of oppression, that they want to have a group they feel are lower than them, and they have chosen BW to be that group. These men even tried to deny that AAM love big azzes, they said it was a racist stereotype and that many successful BM are with slim blondes.
Imagine, that's how much they want to align with the WM, they deny the differences traditionally seen between their group and the white male.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#518 Oct 9, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an IR AA man, so maybe you can enlighten me. I have been on a forum/blog where American white men are on a thread with IR AA men. The WM are explaining that they don't like WW going with BM because they see it as threat to the purity and preservation of their race/group/culture.
The AA IR guys are accusing the WM of feeling threatened by BM's sexuality and of being jealous.
The WM have generally replied that it's perfectly NATURAL for men to not want women from their race to indulge in miscengenation. They say that koreans, Japanese, Arabs, Mexican all make efforts to limit IR among their women, especially from BM who have a lower IQ and completely different physical traits.
One AA man said that he is a professional in his late 30s, earning good money, so he no longer sleeps with BW!!!
Another BM said, BM don't give 2 fcks what BW do or who BW sleep with, because as BM we have 24% IR marriage rate.
What the BM just didn't seem to understand, was that they would never earn any respect from the WM in the debate, by saying they don't care about the female versions of them.they don't care who fcks the women from their group.. they just are focused on getting with the women of outsiders.
I wanted to ask you, why can't IR AA men see that in the eyes of other men, even other IR men, the idea of not caring if interlopers come in and breed and fck your women is totally crazy to them. These WM just cannot comprehend that another group of men who share their country, genuinely are so disenfranchised and disinterested in their mothers, sisters and daughters, that they genuinely don't care who fcks them, as long as they can get outside chicks to sleep with them.

Why can't these men grasp or even PRETEND to grasp the concept that to love yourself and value yourself, you must have some appreciation for your mirror image... the female version of you?
My sincere opinion is that you're more than a little unstable, Shalimarr - so I don't expect this to soak very deeply into your consciousness, but I will try nonetheless:

Assuming "those men" (anonymous cyberidentities whom you cannot verify anything about) are truly Black, they may be struggling with some form of self-hatred or other psychological problem related to being Black in an overwhelmingly White society. Or they may simply be stupid - and I have encountered MANY African-Americans over the years who appear to be IQ-challenged in one way or another.

Now, if you genuinely want to find millions of Black men who "must have some appreciation for their mirror image... the female version of them," that's simple: Look at the 76% to 88% of married African-American men who ARE married to African-American women.

These men would also include high-IQ college-educated businessmen/professionals who are relatives of mine. It's really not that difficult a thing to find here in the USA when moving among the Black middle class.

But, of course, that scenario does not involve as much of the sensationalistic racial drama that you seem to thrive on, so I'm sure that you will quickly dismiss it and then move on to some new question that allows you to once again question the morality, integrity or intelligence of Black men.(Black rape in the prison system, perhaps?)

You clearly are not well at all - and I hope you are able to acknowledge to yourself that you are in need of therapy.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#522 Oct 9, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Harrisson are you one of those so called bm who love white women? I hope you are not one of those black guys who are trying to make your own skin color not exist?
Try to move away from dumb stereotypes, black man1.

I am one of those black guys of limited financial means who lives in a geographical area of the country where meeting compatible, intelligent, organized and ambitious Black women is a form of HARD LABOR.

It's not impossible - I'm just saying it's very difficult. Have YOU ever lived in a place like rural Idaho or Montana or Wyoming and tried to find an African-American mate? If not, then you likely have no idea what it's like to socialize outside of a large, thriving, urban Black community.

If I was rich like Jay-Z, the solution would be simple: conduct a long-distance relationship with someone in Atlanta or Oakland or Chicago and then, at the appropriate time, fly her out here and relocate her household and help her find a new career in my area.

But I assure you... I am nowhere even *close* to being as successful as Jay-Z's lawyer - let alone Jay-Z. lol
Albert B

Harrow, UK

#523 Oct 9, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you are a fat 400 pound white boy who is mad no WW wants to be with your dumb butt, lol.
nobody wants my one who is fat and white...
Albert B

Harrow, UK

#524 Oct 9, 2013
Damn ipad.

My one = anyone

White people who are fat look like pigs.
Your woman looks like a pig In a dress.
Albert B

Harrow, UK

#525 Oct 9, 2013
Under Employed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like fat men?
i don't like fat people, but on this thread I'm talking specifically about fat white women.
Albert B

Harrow, UK

#526 Oct 9, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Harrisson are you one of those so called bm who love white women? I hope you are not one of those black guys who are trying to make your own skin color not exist?
harrisson isn't capable of getting a regular white woman, so instead he chases the fat unwanted ones that are easier than regular white women.

And we all know regular white women are super easy.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#527 Oct 9, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>nobody wants anyone who is fat and white...
This is a stupid lie, of course.

You felt the need to declare "war" on a group of citizens who seem to be going for big Caucasian mates in a serious way.

Obviously, the numbers are large enough to alarm someone -- like a stupid, unhappy troll named "Albert B" ;o)

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#528 Oct 9, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>Harrisson isn't capable of getting a regular white woman, so instead he chases the fat unwanted ones that are easier than regular white women...
My preferred female figure is as follows:

* Plump or heavy

* Hourglass/curvy figure

* 200 lbs or more with the "excess" weight mainly packed in the hips, butt and thighs. I also like solid, thick upper arms.

Now here is a photo of a nice lady, age 37, who approached me on an online dating site several weeks ago. We never connected but we did chat long enough for me to tell her I thought she was gorgeous. She responded in a gracious manner, thanking me:

http://www.pbase.com/harrisonphoto/image/1522...

You can call women with the above characteristics or looks "unwanted" all day long, but I can personally assure you that millions of men in this country (Black, White & Latino) definitely DO want that in our beds.

This silly hate thread you've created changes absolutely nothing.
Men like me are going to keep right on banging - or chasing - these broads. ;o)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#529 Oct 9, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just a bully, and we all know that bullies are just lashing out at others because they are not happy about themselves.
Beautiful picture :)

It would be nice if more non black women replaced the IRBW that posted here.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#530 Oct 9, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I am open to liking them and am biased in favour of dating them above white males.
I certainly would not go on a site of proud WW and dismiss BM as being viable mates for me, while arguing with WW how much access to WM men BW now enjoy. To dismiss BM are being equally if not more datable than WM, I would be co signing assumptions of Black unworthiness and inferiority. I am from the loins of a Black man, I am one chromosone away from being a black man... I am created from a black man...so therefore I am intrinsically him and he is intrinsically me.
We need to fight racism or deal with it stoically if we are not fighters, but BM must resist the urge to take the easy weay out and try to free himself of racism by making BW the sole victims of it... while he distances himself from BW and aligns himself with WW/AW.
Why wait until you're old and not much of a catch to come to this realization of self?

I'm not saying that it's too late for anyone, but why did this just dawn on you after you gave your good years to a non black man?

Do you regret your IR relationship?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#531 Oct 9, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am loved, and that has nothing to do with my skincolour or weight. Looking at how you are conduction yourself talking to complete strangers online I believe that you are the one that feels bad about yourself.
Great post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are BW so angry? 1 min Jax 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,991
A dying bill Clinton fell asleep during wife's ... 6 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 14 min Hillary 2016 1,579
More Obama FAILURE: Q2 GDP 1.2% 20 min Obama is a Failed... 6
White people must die. Shoot them all. 25 min T-BOS 12
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 26 min Hillary 2016 17
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 44 min nave 28
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 3 hr Haha 976
More from around the web