BW Angry and abandoning Black males !

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Aug 25, 2013
To be honest; you want to be "Right so bad" rather than help the community! That's why I tell Black women to move on because Black men can't "Man up" !

You fought Tooth and nail for access to White women! Do the same for Black women because you didnt do a fuk'n thing for your Mother who had cancer! Your Pathetic!

That's why we are telling Black women that Black men rather stay in denial than to do something! The problem is MaCEO your lost on what to do because the Black community is so messed up!

Black men can't seem to come together and come up with a plan; but I noticed that Black women get together collective and move on!

Black men are just weak and pathetic; time to move on from you! I only offer reciprocity to men who care; the only care you've sown as well as MANY of your friends have been geared towards White women only!

The only thing you'll give Balck women is some harsh words behind their backs and smile in the faces about how you don't want them!

Bottom line: We don't want you which is why you don't see educated BW with Blue collared Cornrolled Boo Boo or Mr. Marginal with 2-3 kids by different women (Jeff) while you go out and seek women with no children and good jobs to take care of you!

I won't be me!

I know how Selfish, self centered Black men act; Ive seen your actions!
Naima

UK

#3 Aug 25, 2013
You make to many threads!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Liberal Counselor wrote:
I don't think your black men will even notice you are gone.
MACEO

People laughed and you and its "We expected the Uncle Tom to elevate Trashy WW" but he'll end up alone! lmao
Maceo

UK

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Stop harrassing me yeah i chased lowly trashy white women, yeah i called you ugly, yeah im selfish and never see my children, but does that justify 3000 emails and non stop phone calls all day and night, my car being smashed up?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Maceo wrote:
Stop harrassing me yeah i chased lowly trashy white women, yeah i called you ugly, yeah im selfish and never see my children, but does that justify 3000 emails and non stop phone calls all day and night, my car being smashed up?
-Maceo

How many profiles now over 15 years 1,000 and your a 60 year old man? lmao

Its not wrong to marry IR like you married that "Poor White Trash" but you didn't do for your own Mother who had cancer or any other Black women in your family. You sure "Broke ASS and Brown Nosed to be accepted by your Ex White wife's family!

Something is wrong with you when you can do for your enemies women but not your own women who look like your Mother!

You have that SLAVE MENTALITY AND YOUR MENTALLY DEMENTED!
ahahhahaha

Suresnes, France

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>-Maceo
How many profiles now over 15 years 1,000 and your a 60 year old man? lmao
Its not wrong to marry IR like you married that "Poor White Trash" but you didn't do for your own Mother who had cancer or any other Black women in your family. You sure "Broke ASS and Brown Nosed to be accepted by your Ex White wife's family!
Something is wrong with you when you can do for your enemies women but not your own women who look like your Mother!
You have that SLAVE MENTALITY AND YOUR MENTALLY DEMENTED!
RACIST
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#8 Aug 26, 2013
ahahhahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST
MACEO

I could never figure out why you did for White folks but not Black folks! LMAO YOu even kiss Arse to marry Poor White Trash to be accepted..........Slave Mentality! lmao
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're most welcome, TBMR.
I agree. ThGranted I'm pro-IR but I'm not naive enough to believe that there aren't people who genuinely are attracted to other races and a person can't help who they fall in love with. But to lord it over someone's head like some do, then, it sure isn't rocket science as to what reaction they'll get in return.

You're right that it's ridiculous for any one, male or female, to deny that some men are like that. LOL
MACEO

Couple beat, pistol-whip Dunkin’ Donuts server over botched order

Jeffrey Wright, 27, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery after the incident at the Dunkin Donuts in Lauderhill, near Fort Lauderdale.
View Larger
Couple allegedly beat, pistol-whip Dunkin’ Donuts server photo
Broward Sheriff's Office

Alexis Longo, 22, was charged with misdemeanor battery, according to a report in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
News from Georgia and the region
al-Constitution

Some people get a little grumpy if you mess with their coffee.
A Florida couple reportedly beat and pistol whipped a Dunkin’ Donuts server who got their iced coffee order wrong.

Jeffrey Wright, 27, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery after the incident at the Dunkin Donuts in Lauderhill, near Fort Lauderdale. His wife Alexis Longo, was charged with misdemeanor battery, according to a report in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

The couple became irate after the server got their drive-through order wrong. Longo wanted her coffee with vanilla. Instead she got caramel.
The pair went inside the restaurant, argued with the employee and then allegedly began assaulting him. Wright, a security guard, repeatedly struck the victim in the head with a loaded handgun, according to the police report. His wife got in a few blows.
The incident was captured on video.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/couple...

IR BM with a Trashy Poor White woman! lmao

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/couple...

Maceo and his Ex White wife this is the perfect example!

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
You black welfare mammies are losing your black men to us in droves, did you sheboons know that they take your EBT cards & buy us stuff with them?
And that is a good thing??? I mean the taking of the EBT (Whatever those are) cards???
And black men flocking over to white women is hardly an issue in my books. Then again, I am not even American so...

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Liberal Counselor wrote:
I don't think your black men will even notice you are gone.
White women will notice and you won't be pleased. Que sera sera

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 27, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
You black welfare mammies are losing your black men to us in droves, did you sheboons know that they take your EBT cards & buy us stuff with them?
Embrace IR and let go of your hatred towards others!

You seem very much interested in black men even though you belittle and demean the black race.

Racists often use that ideology to justify the immorality in their psyche.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 27, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
By the way, majority of welfare recipients are white people. Imagine that
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
MACEO

Yep did you see that Ugly Black man with the Trashy Fat WW? Why would he beat up on a Duncan Donuts clerk?

LMAO

He' looks and reminds me of someone like you!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 27, 2013
Who would ever want to abandon and move on from black men?

That makes no sense.

You date the black men who are attracted to black women.

And the black men who prefer to date out. You leave them alone to do so.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 27, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
That makes no sense.
Great post!

I mean it's really as simple as that. I don't get why bw are getting their thongs in a twist over nonsense.
MrMoto

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19 Aug 27, 2013
They won't notice and even if they did WW wouldn't care. Deny it til the day you die but in America, WW (at least the attractive ones) are at the top of the food chain and have their pick of men. They don't notice or even care about all the WM w/Asian women because those men are usually dorks they don't want. And remember, WM date AW at a rate probably 25 times or greater than BW and I don't see any WW fretting over that.
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
White women will notice and you won't be pleased. Que sera sera
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#20 Aug 28, 2013
MDJ2011-MACEO wrote:
That makes no sense.
MACEO

Yes, who would stick with Black males based on the stats? From child abandonment, No education, Prey on women, Seek out Young girls under 13 and destroy their lives, don't mentor, Don't Father, Don't marry, destroy your own communities, no protection.......run after WW/Non BW and do for them somethings..........you worship them but basically treat them like you treat Black women!

Your Right! Which is why I leave Black males alone1

I also signed the petition to "Not Defend Black Manhood nor Support" Black males as most of you WARP MINDED DEMENTED BLACK MEN LIKE YOURSELF WILL DO FOR WHITE WOMEN/NON BLACK WOMEN BUT NOT YOUR OWN!

You refuse to do for your own Mother that had Cancer but you sure ran a Marathon for your Ex White wife's family kissing ASS for your Black Ass to be accepted!

Your SORRY and Foolish MACEO!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#21 Aug 28, 2013
MrMoto wrote:
<quoted text>They won't notice and even if they did WW wouldn't care. Deny it til the day you die but in America, WW (at least the attractive ones) are at the top of the food chain and have their pick of men. They don't notice or even care about all the WM w/Asian women because those men are usually dorks they don't want. And remember, WM date AW at a rate probably 25 times or greater than BW and I don't see any WW fretting over that.
I totally condone IR.

Do you?
Ano

Roswell, GA

#22 Aug 28, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally condone IR.
Do you?
g

It's not a question directed to me, but why should it matter to you whether he condones IR or not? You are in a happy IR relationship for many years, and all that should matter to you is the love shared between you and your husband and those surrounding you. Then I notice you use the word "condone" which has negative connotations.. As far as I know this word is used exclusively in a negative sense. You are an impressive person judging from your posts which I find interesting. Unlike most IRBW, you do not seem to have a vendetta against us BM. Although some of us may not APPROVE of your choice, we respect your neutrality.
Imdonewbw

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Aug 28, 2013
From personal experience everything bad that has ever happened to me was because of a bw… screw with my education destroy my business and only has a brothers back if its throwing him under a bus…fast to say they got this and that, and they don’t need a black man…well you DO need a bm because without him you would have no one to dog…well that’s why you don’t have one…who wants to be with a person that’s self-important, and constantly telling you they don’t need you…well that’s ok because I don’t want you…bm don’t want bw because no self respecting bm wants’ to put up with a woman that keeps comparing him to some fantasy white knight…so you keep rubbing that Aladdin’s lamp with a brothers pain thinking some rich white prince charming will fall out of the sky and Ignore your loud foul-mouth and take you to some fairytale castle so you can get fatter and drink moet all day…LOL right!

Better a glass eyed snaggletooth, no leg, and 1 arm, bald, fat smelly dwarf white woman that will treat a black man with a little respect then a Beyonce look alike black woman with $100,000,000
A Black Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#24 Aug 28, 2013
MrMoto wrote:
They won't notice and even if they did WW wouldn't care. Deny it til the day you die but in America, WW (at least the attractive ones) are at the top of the food chain and have their pick of men. They don't notice or even care about all the WM w/Asian women because those men are usually dorks they don't want. And remember, WM date AW at a rate probably 25 times or greater than BW and I don't see any WW fretting over that.
<quoted text>
I support white men dating black women. Potentially turning an ugly nappy, baldheaded n!g beast into a beautiful mulatta. Who could be against that?I think black men would rather deal with an alien female over a black woman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oregon P.D. are Punks 2 min Minister of Infor... 208
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min yisarel 133,231
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 10 min Three Days 173
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 12 min T-BOS 262
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Moses 43,499
Chyna, former wrestler overdose from drugs 19 min Minister of Infor... 40
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 20 min The Doctor 6,215
Black mom's are telling their daughters not to ... 36 min kristin 27
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 45 min dreamhunk 3,450
More from around the web