How Much Do Black People In America L...

How Much Do Black People In America Love White People

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 16, 2011
How Much Do Black People In America Love White People

"By the evidence shown... in my opinion I would write a helluva lot.

The white man of America has tricked us spoiled us that we are like babies... we think of everyone else but ourselves.

But mind you... America is dying... and black people are going to die with it if we don't see what is coming... cuz we depend on white America to take care of us... while we are grown.

So when the the America that we depend on to take care of us dies... where will we be then?

But we say that we hate the white man... how can we put all of hopes into someone that we say that we hate.

Why don't we try and do for self? How come we have no unity?

We know all the answers yet we cannot bring ourselves together to fix them... NO ACTION.

Most of us live in areas where are at least two hundred black people... how come we cannot get together and try and do something for self.

We have black people in all phases of learning skills and knowledge... but we lack knowledge of self and the ability to go and do for self.

All of our answers are our silence of NO ACTION.

People come from other countries into our communities and take care of us... while we sit around and complain.

We don't like to work... unless it is six figure job that the white man of America develops for us... all the time keeping us chained.

We can become the "first" black... we can help the white man... but when it comes to us we rather not help... unless the white man approves it.

I guess we just love helping the white man of America more than we love helping ourselves."

..........just something I came across on another chatroom, thought I'd share it as a gambit and or conversation piece. What's your thoughts on it.

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 16, 2011

....or straight from the source if you prefer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honesty Thread 2 min LawOfAttractive 2
Mexicans leave blacks in the dust? 2 min PolakPotrafi 37
Ancient Egyptions>> No match for Romans 4 min Roman 1 2
Face it the White Man is anointed to rule. 5 min Believer 1
Educated Women Don't Want Black Men 8 min TimeforHonesty 2,020
Why are black people so ugly? 10 min Lightisbright 30
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Patriot 1,314,334
Don't forget white boy Jared Foggle child rapist 14 min PolakPotrafi 254
Race War Probability? 42 min LMAO 334
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 1 hr Janis 5,480