Black Women marry yourself a Chinese ...

Black Women marry yourself a Chinese Man!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
beijing 2008

Canterbury, Australia

#1 Aug 11, 2008
bolly

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 11, 2008
i don't get it.
beijing 2008 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RKAtwK1tOaEXX
beijing 2008

Canterbury, Australia

#3 Aug 11, 2008
bolly wrote:
i don't get it.
<quoted text>
you're racist. To chinese people.
bolly

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 11, 2008
hahaha. Are you a chinese girl?

Sadbutrue

“MACEO MOM”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#5 Aug 11, 2008
U.S. Blacks, if a Nation, Would Rank High on AIDS
By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN
Published: July 30, 2008

If black America were a country, it would rank 10th in the world in the number of people living with the AIDS virus, the Black AIDS Institute, an advocacy group, reported Tuesday.

News From The New York Times »
The report, financed in part by the Ford Foundation and the Elton John AIDS Foundation, provides a startling new perspective on an epidemic that was first recognized in 1981.

Nearly 1,600,000 African-Americans are living with H.I.V., the virus that causes AIDS, and up to 60,000 are becoming infected each year. When adjusted for age, their death rate is six and a half times that of infected whites, the report said. Partly as a result, the hypothetical nation of black America would rank below 104 other countries in life expectancy.

Those and other disparities are “staggering,” said Dr. Kevin A. Fenton, who directs H.I.V. prevention efforts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the federal agency responsible for tracking the epidemic in the United States.

“It is a crisis that needs a new look at prevention,” Dr. Fenton said.

In a separate report on Tuesday, the United Nations painted a somewhat more optimistic picture of the worldwide AIDS epidemic, noting that fewer people are dying of the disease since its peak in the late 1990s and that more people are receiving antiretroviral drugs.

Nevertheless, the report found that progress remained uneven and that the future of the epidemic was uncertain. The report was issued in advance of the 17th International AIDS Conference, which begins this weekend in Mexico City.

The gains are partly from the Bush administration’s program to deliver drugs and preventive measures to people in countries highly affected by H.I.V.

The Black AIDS Institute took note of that program in criticizing the administration’s efforts at home. The group said that more black Americans were living with the AIDS virus than the infected populations in Botswana, Ethiopia, Guyana, Haiti, Namibia, Rwanda or Vietnam — 7 of the 15 countries that receive support from the administration’s anti-AIDS program.

Entire article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/health/rese ...
typical chinese fraud

Clifton Hill, Australia

#6 Aug 13, 2008
Sadbutrue wrote:
U.S. Blacks, if a Nation, Would Rank High on AIDS
By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN
Published: July 30, 2008
If black America were a country, it would rank 10th in the world in the number of people living with the AIDS virus, the Black AIDS Institute, an advocacy group, reported Tuesday.
News From The New York Times »
The report, financed in part by the Ford Foundation and the Elton John AIDS Foundation, provides a startling new perspective on an epidemic that was first recognized in 1981.
Nearly 1,600,000 African-Americans are living with H.I.V., the virus that causes AIDS, and up to 60,000 are becoming infected each year. When adjusted for age, their death rate is six and a half times that of infected whites, the report said. Partly as a result, the hypothetical nation of black America would rank below 104 other countries in life expectancy.
Those and other disparities are “staggering,” said Dr. Kevin A. Fenton, who directs H.I.V. prevention efforts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the federal agency responsible for tracking the epidemic in the United States.
“It is a crisis that needs a new look at prevention,” Dr. Fenton said.
In a separate report on Tuesday, the United Nations painted a somewhat more optimistic picture of the worldwide AIDS epidemic, noting that fewer people are dying of the disease since its peak in the late 1990s and that more people are receiving antiretroviral drugs.
Nevertheless, the report found that progress remained uneven and that the future of the epidemic was uncertain. The report was issued in advance of the 17th International AIDS Conference, which begins this weekend in Mexico City.
The gains are partly from the Bush administration’s program to deliver drugs and preventive measures to people in countries highly affected by H.I.V.
The Black AIDS Institute took note of that program in criticizing the administration’s efforts at home. The group said that more black Americans were living with the AIDS virus than the infected populations in Botswana, Ethiopia, Guyana, Haiti, Namibia, Rwanda or Vietnam — 7 of the 15 countries that receive support from the administration’s anti-AIDS program.
Entire article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/health/rese ...
If you were a country, I would shit on your face and then your economy would improve.

Sadbutrue

“MACEO MOM”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#7 Aug 13, 2008
Nobody wants to be a black man s stat. We worked too hard and in most cases, black men dont even give us a comliment, never mind support.

Hell damn no! Im not stickin with no Brothers, they do too much!

Those stats are off the charts..........HIV is everywhere and they are blasting it in black women's faces when Black men are making their sexual round deceiving sisters.

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#9 Aug 13, 2008
Nothing wrong with that!
Ebony

Mobile, AL

#10 Aug 13, 2008
Sadbutrue wrote:
Nobody wants to be a black man s stat. We worked too hard and in most cases, black men dont even give us a comliment, never mind support.
Hell damn no! Im not stickin with no Brothers, they do too much!
Those stats are off the charts..........HIV is everywhere and they are blasting it in black women's faces when Black men are making their sexual round deceiving sisters.
How many times are you gonna keep posting that same repetitive shit on here?
Ebony

Mobile, AL

#11 Aug 13, 2008
Blibber wrote:
Chinese men often married black women when they first immigrated to america.
Where do you think Opra got her asian genes from?
There is no Asian genes in her. She is only 11% Native.

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Aug 13, 2008
AKJ wrote:
Nothing wrong with that!
G'day AKJ!!! My girl Sanny is Cambodian...

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#13 Aug 13, 2008
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text> G'day AKJ!!! My girl Sanny is Cambodian...
Hey baby. Oh yeah. Lovely!!
cute gal

Tanzania, United Republic of

#14 Aug 13, 2008
What is the difference between chinese men,white men,black men.stop being racist a man is a man no matter the race as long as he have all characters to be called a man I will marry him.
SeoulPride

AOL

#15 Aug 13, 2008
Ebony wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Asian genes in her. She is only 11% Native.

Scientifically, Native Americans are classified as part of the Asian race.
Tonto

South Africa

#16 Aug 13, 2008
stop mixing with other races, now u blacks want to breed with the chinese and make dumb kids.
Chinese are smart people, i dont think they will wanna breed with you.
Asian Brain

Korea

#17 Aug 13, 2008
Tonto wrote:
stop mixing with other races, now u blacks want to breed with the chinese and make dumb kids.
Chinese are smart people, i dont think they will wanna breed with you.
blacks want bigger brains. they cant get them mating with other black but chinese are too smart for blacks and they look down on blacks because of low intelligence and ugly features.
Asian Brain

Korea

#18 Aug 13, 2008
cute gal wrote:
What is the difference between chinese men,white men,black men.stop being racist a man is a man no matter the race as long as he have all characters to be called a man I will marry him.
blacks are not really part of human race yet they still evolving from apes. stick to your own kind
Asian Brain

Korea

#20 Aug 13, 2008
Exotic wrote:
<quoted text>You must not have known Asians tend to have similar features to Black people. Why do you think they consider BOTH Black and Asian women undesirable unfortunately.
Dont insult my race. Nobody has features like blacks exept other blacks and your close kin. look at a asian woman hair and look at a black woman hair look at black people big wide nose and look at asian nose.
Tonto

South Africa

#21 Aug 13, 2008
Exotic wrote:
<quoted text>You must not have known Asians tend to have similar features to Black people. Why do you think they consider BOTH Black and Asian women undesirable unfortunately.
chinese people can bee seen at night as well
Asian Brain

Korea

#24 Aug 13, 2008
Exotic wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! If you say so.
when I see lot of blacks I think im at the zoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,382,555
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min yisarel 134,169
Black ladies what race of men would you date if... 3 min Phoenix Ascended 11
Mexicans are stupid and shouldn't be trusted. 14 min Don Barros Serrano 225
Is the white man a bad man? 22 min Kato 656
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 22 min Don Barros Serrano 1,394
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 24 min Johnny 143
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 1 hr Truthhurts 43
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 1 hr baboon_hunter 64
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Moses 44,766
More from around the web