AA's are dumb as a bag of rocks.

AA's are dumb as a bag of rocks.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Ni Wonder

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
400 years of slavery made the AA feel inferior and made whites feel superior. That mind set does not die off in 150 years especially when it is reinforced every day within institutional racism.

The following people knew whites and AA's could never cohabitate together.

Abe Lincoln
Booker T. Washington
John H. Rock
Denmark Vessey
Marcus Garvey

How in the name of America can AA's think or believe we can live with people that use biological warfare, psychological warfare, sociological engineering and economic deprivation against us?

No wonder white people call us dumb.
Ni Wonder

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
My attention is on AA's.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Ni Wonder wrote:
400 years of slavery made the AA feel inferior and made whites feel superior. That mind set does not die off in 150 years especially when it is reinforced every day within institutional racism.
The following people knew whites and AA's could never cohabitate together.
Abe Lincoln
Booker T. Washington
John H. Rock
Denmark Vessey
Marcus Garvey
How in the name of America can AA's think or believe we can live with people that use biological warfare, psychological warfare, sociological engineering and economic deprivation against us?
No wonder white people call us dumb.
I resent that. Speak for yourself. White ppl dont call me dumb...
Ni Wonder

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
IDontMeanToBeRude wrote:
<quoted text> I resent that. Speak for yourself. White ppl dont call me dumb...
I guess not, you're one of their "gals".

One thing is for sure, Michelle Obama isn't loved by your white master.

Michelle Obama

The woman who employed my educated motherto clean her house never quite saw her as a sister in the struggle for equality.

Our ancestors – mothers, aunts, grandmothers, elders in the church- have been balancing work, relationships and marriage, well, since forever. We failed to uphold the lessons that they tried to teach us, throwing it away for something that NEVER had our families in mind. I can’t be a Black feminist if I’m being separate from the Black men in my life. Just doesn’t work for me. That’s part of the reason why there was no real ‘conflict’ for me when it came to Obama vs. Clinton. Am I Black or Woman? I’m both, but I’ve been in this country long enough to know:

1. Being Black is the true designation of my life

2. Being separated from the men in the community has not done us any good

3.‘Sisterhood’ is a one way street; I’m a ‘ Sister’, when Mainstream Feminism wants something from me. When they’re done, then I’m kicked to the curb. I understood long ago that Miss Anne wasn’t studdin’ about my Black behind, and I don’t think I’m alone in that realization.

Like I said before that I wasn’t going to hold my breath waiting for Mainstream Feminists to defend Michelle Obama. This was a job that those of us who cared would have to take on our shoulders.

Their silence has been quite instructive….don’t you think

http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/2008/06/wh
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Abraham Lincoln was half black/of African Ancestry true or false?

I heard he was some years ago, then there was all this hoopla about Obama being the first president of African ancestry so where did this theory come from?

Level 2

Location hidden

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Ni Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess not, you're one of their "gals".
One thing is for sure, Michelle Obama isn't loved by your white master.
Michelle Obama
The woman who employed my educated motherto clean her house never quite saw her as a sister in the struggle for equality.
Our ancestors – mothers, aunts, grandmothers, elders in the church- have been balancing work, relationships and marriage, well, since forever. We failed to uphold the lessons that they tried to teach us, throwing it away for something that NEVER had our families in mind. I can’t be a Black feminist if I’m being separate from the Black men in my life. Just doesn’t work for me. That’s part of the reason why there was no real ‘conflict’ for me when it came to Obama vs. Clinton. Am I Black or Woman? I’m both, but I’ve been in this country long enough to know:
1. Being Black is the true designation of my life
2. Being separated from the men in the community has not done us any good
3.‘Sisterhood’ is a one way street; I’m a ‘ Sister’, when Mainstream Feminism wants something from me. When they’re done, then I’m kicked to the curb. I understood long ago that Miss Anne wasn’t studdin’ about my Black behind, and I don’t think I’m alone in that realization.
Like I said before that I wasn’t going to hold my breath waiting for Mainstream Feminists to defend Michelle Obama. This was a job that those of us who cared would have to take on our shoulders.
Their silence has been quite instructive….don’t you think
http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/2008/06/wh
Im not white ppl's gal...Im my friend's gal. and wwwoooowww

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Dec 7, 2012
too much talking
Yes They Are

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2012
IDontMeanToBeRude wrote:
<quoted text> Im not white ppl's gal...Im my friend's gal. and wwwoooowww
I don't see any racist excluding you or specifically saying blacks are dumb "except Dontmeantoberude"

When you are specifically excluded, let me know

Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Yes They Are wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any racist excluding you or specifically saying blacks are dumb "except Dontmeantoberude"
When you are specifically excluded, let me know
Like I said, Im not white ppl's gal...Im my own personal friend's gal...oh and let you know?? ok I got you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Denny CranesPlace 1,396,231
I swear that this happened today. 4 min Drilling for the ... 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 23 min NERGALsarezer 136,106
Why do black women HATE black men so much? 28 min Drilling for the ... 113
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 39 min Radical Agenda 46,578
if Blacks are superior Why are they so inferior? 47 min eloctam 67
DOW recovering nicely from Brexit 50 min Hillary 2016 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 32,705
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 2 hr The Reality 47
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Fukanig 116
More from around the web