tm5 'how dare you!"
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2012
How dare you have the NERVE TO GIVE A WARNING TO A POSTER ABOUT "VULGAR" POSTS ON THIS CESSPOOL YOU CALL TOPIXS!

Do you know the definition of 'VULGAR?"

Let me assist you:

Vulgar is having a forum where people are:

Encouraged to have sex with their children
Encouraged to have sex with animals
Encourged to vent racism against: blacks, jews, gays, minorites, etc.

VULGAR, IS YOU, TM5, if you ever, have the AUDACITY, TO TRY TO DEFEND THE GARBAGE that you're supposedly MONITORING? ON THIS SITE!

HOW FREAKING YOU, OR WHOEVER, SEND ME A MESSAGE SAYING LOOK IN THE MIRROR! I DO EVERY FREAKING DAY AND I DO NOT DEFEND:

PEDOPHILES HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN
HUMAN BEINGS ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH ANIMALS
RACISM
HOMOPHOIA
ANTI-SEMITISIM

That's your FREAKING JOB! SO YOU, AND THOSE THAT YOU WORK WITH, LOOK IN THE GDAM MIRROR AND STOP SENDING PEOPLE HYPOCRITICAL MESSGES BECAUSE THEY BOTHER YOU AND MAKE YOU "PRETEND" YOU'RE DOING YOUR JOBS CAUSE ALL ANYONE HAS TO DO IS READ THE BULLSHIT ON THIS FORUM TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NOT ONLY NO MODERATION ON THIS FORUM BUT THAT "YOU PEOPLE" ARE IN ON IT WITH THEM AND JUST AS RACIST, NASTY AND DOWN AND DIRTY AS THE ONES YOU PROTECT!

TELL US WHAT DOBY, SPIKEWEBB OR ANY OF THE OTHERS DID THAT RISES TO THE LEVEL OF THE WHITE TRASH RACISTS YOU KEEP LETTING BACK ONTO THIS FORUM?

YEAH, I AM STILL HERE AN IT IS WHAT IT IS AND IT WILL BE WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE CAUSE I'AM WITH MOSES-1, I WANT YOUR ASSES "SHUT THE HELL DOWN!"

NOW SEND YOUR HYPOCRITCAL MESSAGES TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING! HOW THE PLUCK CAN ANY OF YOU LOOK YOURSELVES IN THE GD MIRROR IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW, HALF ASS RUNNING THIS PIECE OF CHIT WEBSITE!

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Blondie

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 1, 2012
Bappie is drunk again!

smh.

Hey, why don't you loosen the weave a bit and allow all that steam fumigating under there to escape? You might feel better.

“Me, myself, and I ;)”

Since: Dec 11

Palm Bay, Florida

#3 Jan 1, 2012
bappie wrote:
How dare you have the NERVE TO GIVE A WARNING TO A POSTER ABOUT "VULGAR" POSTS ON THIS CESSPOOL YOU CALL TOPIXS!
Do you know the definition of 'VULGAR?"
Let me assist you:
Vulgar is having a forum where people are:
Encouraged to have sex with their children
Encouraged to have sex with animals
Encourged to vent racism against: blacks, jews, gays, minorites, etc.
VULGAR, IS YOU, TM5, if you ever, have the AUDACITY, TO TRY TO DEFEND THE GARBAGE that you're supposedly MONITORING? ON THIS SITE!
HOW FREAKING YOU, OR WHOEVER, SEND ME A MESSAGE SAYING LOOK IN THE MIRROR! I DO EVERY FREAKING DAY AND I DO NOT DEFEND:
PEDOPHILES HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN
HUMAN BEINGS ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH ANIMALS
RACISM
HOMOPHOIA
ANTI-SEMITISIM
That's your FREAKING JOB! SO YOU, AND THOSE THAT YOU WORK WITH, LOOK IN THE GDAM MIRROR AND STOP SENDING PEOPLE HYPOCRITICAL MESSGES BECAUSE THEY BOTHER YOU AND MAKE YOU "PRETEND" YOU'RE DOING YOUR JOBS CAUSE ALL ANYONE HAS TO DO IS READ THE BULLSHIT ON THIS FORUM TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NOT ONLY NO MODERATION ON THIS FORUM BUT THAT "YOU PEOPLE" ARE IN ON IT WITH THEM AND JUST AS RACIST, NASTY AND DOWN AND DIRTY AS THE ONES YOU PROTECT!
TELL US WHAT DOBY, SPIKEWEBB OR ANY OF THE OTHERS DID THAT RISES TO THE LEVEL OF THE WHITE TRASH RACISTS YOU KEEP LETTING BACK ONTO THIS FORUM?
YEAH, I AM STILL HERE AN IT IS WHAT IT IS AND IT WILL BE WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE CAUSE I'AM WITH MOSES-1, I WANT YOUR ASSES "SHUT THE HELL DOWN!"
NOW SEND YOUR HYPOCRITCAL MESSAGES TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING! HOW THE PLUCK CAN ANY OF YOU LOOK YOURSELVES IN THE GD MIRROR IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW, HALF ASS RUNNING THIS PIECE OF CHIT WEBSITE!
Well said.

oh Rea11y _ _

Since: Dec 11

Longwood, FL

#4 Jan 1, 2012
Oh my GOD.

It's Moses in a dress!
<quoted text>
You said, "just click the acknowledge button and it'll go away".
Clicking on the "acknowledge button" is accepting culpability for something. I have not committed and I will not acknowledge nor do I accept responsibility for something I have not done.
Please remove this warning!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T081M61J38JAJ...

Ha~Ha~Ha~Ha~Ha~Ha~Ha~Haaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Good God Bappie, have you completely lost it?
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 1, 2012
Sock it wrote:
Good God Bappie, have you completely lost it?
No, I haven't but what are you going to do when you don't have any place to post your BS? Play with yourself? Or beg some white man to do it? Sorry arse ofay!

GD loser!

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#8 Jan 1, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't but what are you going to do when you don't have any place to post your BS? Play with yourself? Or beg some white man to do it? Sorry arse ofay!
GD loser!
Damn Bappie you must be bi-polar or something. One minute you're nice and then we get this. What gives?
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Well, AAs, you see who supports TM5. Proved my point and nuff said.

If you all stay here posting in this new year, you can't complain.

Remember one thing though, where is the black advertising that used to be here? Where are the black posters that never came back after the boycott?

They were left here posting to themselves, whining and complaining about blacks having the nerve to leave a site so they couldn't abuse them anymore. To add insult to injury, they snuck and followed blacks onto sites they knew they weren't welcomed and trust and believe that TOPIXS lost revenue that it still hasn't regained.

White people understand GREEN. SO MAKE THEM FEEL IT!

They can post or send messages or whatever but they've got to eat too and these pos are eating off of YOU BLACKS POSTING ON THIS FORUM.

I say, LET EM FREAKIN STARVE! It's up to you all. Do what you can. Send posts from our favorite racist posters to advitisers and say you won't buy their products.. Post threads from here on face book.

Do what little or how much you can but don't let racists eat off your dime!

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#10 Jan 1, 2012
No one is forcing you to come to Topix. If you don't like it, then just leave. Problem solved.

Since: Apr 11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jan 1, 2012
TM5 has already won the chimpout award of the year on this, the second day of January, 2012AD.

“Post a link”

Since: Jan 12

not a lie

#14 Jan 1, 2012
Sock it wrote:
No one is forcing you to come to Topix. If you don't like it, then just leave. Problem solved.
Bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, it's just some ahole who's ass sore cause I put my foot up their ass. It's really a compliment to me that they spent so much of their time and energy into posting about me. Bappie, Bappie, LMAO! Nuts is right. Imagine getting all worked up over a forum and a poster that has that much power over you. I am spoiling their fun and they're upset, boo hoo!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFBLUTL240TR1...
...smh...
(hiccup)

Since: Apr 11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Jan 1, 2012
Sock it wrote:
No one is forcing you to come to Topix. If you don't like it, then just leave. Problem solved.
Sadly the entitlement mentality is so prevalent in the black community today that Bappie honestly does not know any other way but stomping her feet and screaming like a maniac about racism-n-junk, yo.

Since: Apr 11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Jan 1, 2012
bappie wrote:
Well, AAs, you see who supports TM5. Proved my point and nuff said.
Most Topix participants support The First Amendment and FREE SPEECH. Take your Robert Mugabe arse to some forum that meets your approval, princess.

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#17 Jan 1, 2012
_ Cracka _ Jack _ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SP14m_OlSIsXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
(Thread Theme Song,...btw)
Oh I see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I understand now.

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#18 Jan 1, 2012
jimmmeyDean Parks wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFBLUTL240TR1...
...smh...
(hiccup)
This is what the protege has to learn. LOL!

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#19 Jan 1, 2012
Mr Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly the entitlement mentality is so prevalent in the black community today that Bappie honestly does not know any other way but stomping her feet and screaming like a maniac about racism-n-junk, yo.
What amazes me is that she thinks her opinion/rights should be valued more than others. Why?

“Post a link”

Since: Jan 12

not a lie

#21 Jan 1, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me is that she thinks her opinion/rights should be valued more than others. Why?
It's her Imagi NAY SHUN.
hahahawhoooowheeee!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#22 Jan 1, 2012
TM5 can you ban "sock it" for not being funny? He's like an even dumber less funny version of "axe".

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#24 Jan 1, 2012
jimmmeyDean Parks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's her Imagi NAY SHUN.
hahahawhoooowheeee!
For some reason, this just fits.

&fe ature=related
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#25 Jan 1, 2012
Yeah, ok. MOSES-1 has help and AAs are not as dumb as you think.

LINKS TO ADVERTISERS IS ALL IT'S GOING TO TAKE.

MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS.

SHOULD HAVE TOOK THE BOYCOTT AT FACE VALUE AND YOU DIDN'T.

SO, WE'LL SEE! PEOPLE WE'RE NEUTRAL, WAITING FOR TOPIXS TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND YOU BROUGHT IN A RACIST, MIDWESTERN BITCH! WELL SHE SHOULD GET OUT MORE OFTEN AND SEE WHAT FLYS AN WHAT DOESN'T!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min An NFL Fan 1,417,676
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 3 min Phoenix Ascended 869
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 min kuda 260
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was black (Jun '12) 4 min Phoenix Ascended 66
Best looking? Latinas or Black women? (Jun '10) 6 min Phoenix Ascended 629
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 16 min Michel Montvert 409
Trump is Luke Skywalker. 33 min Michel Montvert 8
The Real Clintons 37 min Michel Montvert 59
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 11 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 12 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 12 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web