Dating liberal men vs conservative men?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Giggs

Liverpool, UK

#49 May 4, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I think liberal men are whiney,feminine acting,annoying and they seem weak.I think if you want a real man you should date conservative men.
I agree with this link but I know not all liberal men are like this but many are.
http://misfitpolitics.co/2012/03/top-10-reaso...
Hi x
u ok bbe?

Get back in the kitchen and shut up.

You don't know anything.

You haven't got a clue about life....your not entitle to your opinion.

You chose a man to date then go along with all his opinions.

That is your function and duty.

Dont confuse your tiny little mind with too much information. Politics is not for you.

brb x

KIP

San Francisco, CA

#50 May 4, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you liberals assume all conservative men do that to their women? Most of them don't.
The nature of being conservative is to conserve and preserve certain values. Culture changes, population shifts, world governments come and go, but regardless of these things the conservative understands that some things must be preserved. For one reason the Bible says so, and for another reason it's tradition. Biblically speaking and traditionally speaking, women have ALWAYS taken a backseat to men. It's why issues regarding women's health are spearheaded by liberals and not conservatives. It's why incidents that defend people's Civil Rights are usually supported by liberals. Preserving/ conserving the values of "the good ol' days" means there were no Civil Rights. It's why the Defense of Women Act is supported by liberals. How many conservative men are going to vote in favor of the defense of women without labeling it as some form of feminist agenda? Republican Senator Todd Akin actually said that if a rape was LEGITIMATE the female body might have a way of shutting it (pregnancy) down. He's a US SENATOR and he said this. He has been in favor of legislation that supports this wacky ideal! He's conservative.

Don't buy the hype CANDAYMAMA. Much of the observation goes way beyond any assumption about the character of conservative men. No, they are not necessarily bad, but at the expensive of claiming to be a conservative, people can hide all forms of racism, sexism, paranoia, and xenophobia. All they have to do is call themselves "conservative". A guy might say, "Well I think a woman's place is in the home with children. I'm a conservative." What he might actually mean is that his power should succeed any woman's and that all things in reference to finances, and other family decisions are inherently his to make. If she steps out of line his responsibility is to control her. A liberal is more likely to SHARE the responsibilities including household chores, because the nature of liberalism is harmony for all, and not just for ONE person or group of persons.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#51 May 4, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
As your post can attest to, what people hate most about Liberals is that they are soooooo effin SMUG!
If you come into a situation equipped with more than just an opinion and are able to defend an ideal with information, knowledge, and experience, then you might be looked at as smug. On the other hand simply calling someone "smug" because they have more knowledge is silly.
NiceAndZippyInco nsiderate

La Vergne, TN

#53 May 14, 2013
KrazyKonservativeKid wrote:
<quoted text> Damn straight. No coon is gonna tell me their liberal life is acceptable. They even support fags. Beautiful sentence right their.
Getter done white power!!!!
SadWhiteAndGay

La Vergne, TN

#54 May 14, 2013
KrazyKonservativeKid wrote:
<quoted text> Damn straight. No coon is gonna tell me their liberal life is acceptable. They even support fags. Beautiful sentence right their.
Hey thats offensive. Notice how you your names stand for KKK and NAZI. Thats not cool.
Jlk

Winter Haven, FL

#55 May 18, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
Nearly all racists identify themselves as conservatives. They want to "conserve" their race, culture, tradition etc. most importantly in this case, their race, which can't be conserved by bedding black women. Stupid thread.
Democrats started the KKK js.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#56 May 20, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Since blacks have a very high dropout rate I guess by your logic then most blacks would be Conservatives then.
if you question on issue by issue you will find that most black are conservative. but sense a large percentage is on some kind of assistance they are force to vote for what best for them short term rather than what best for them and the nation in the long term.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,431,570
IR at the walmart 4 min ROMPER STOMPER 50
Halle Berry: Ex Made Racist Remarks BREAKING!!! (Nov '14) 7 min Unblinded 130
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 14 min Esperanza 2,853
Another brother shot 17 min Robert 44
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 22 min MICHA 198
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 22 min White and Armed 105
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Michel Montvert 48,743
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 6 hr A Perm For BM 6,486
More from around the web