Dating liberal men vs conservative men?

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#24 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
Women are strange.
They'll come whining about a liberal man being too feminine, but complain if he doesn't talk about his feelings. They'll want a man to do manly things, but if they see him skinning the deer he just shot in the garage they'll call him cruel. Years ago I met a woman who spoke endlessly about how she had a preference for men in uniform. Well I showed for our date in my uniform ---- from Burger King and all she did was complain.
Then I gave her that Whopper.
Most women want a masculine men and liberal men aren't masculine.I always got along with conservative men because they know how to treat women and they are more family oriented and are the head of household.Many liberal men are weak minded and pushovers.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#25 May 3, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
"Liberal" people tend to be more educated and more intelligent than "conservative" people. Fact!
Having values is more important than an expensive piece of paper.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26 May 3, 2013
Heythere234 wrote:
What you have to remember is...not all liberal men are feminine, and in general are usually for progress and overall more open-minded. Liberalism is a much better ideology, politically speaking...
But how open minded? They don't set boundaries.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#27 May 3, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women want a masculine men and liberal men aren't masculine.I always got along with conservative men because they know how to treat women and they are more family oriented and are the head of household.Many liberal men are weak minded and pushovers.
Most women want a masculine man until he tells her to get off that ass and cook dinner, clean the house, finish the laundry, mix his cocktail, shut the kids up, and put on the slinky lingerie for bedtime. They say they want a masculine man until it comes time to handle the joint bank accounts. They say they want a masculine man until he tells her to shut up asking about his business, where he's going, and who he's going to see.

I think you might be confusing masculine with masculine looking.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#28 May 3, 2013
I'm a liberal guy.

My wife and I share chores. Some things I'm good at and there are things she's good at. I don't mind cooking dinner, because I have more experience and am just better at it. I also do the barbecues and mix cocktails. She does have a better business sense, but I'm good with tech stuff, computers, and fixing toys.
I'm not afraid to let her be who she is, as opposed to having her be what I think she should be as a woman. This is a liberal ideal.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#29 May 3, 2013
I'm liberal and still WAY more masculine then guys who call themselves conservative. Liberal and conservative are just labels anyway. They don't mean much when it comes to actually respecting what a partner wants or needs to maintain a relationship. For example, if it makes a woman happy for her guy to share with household chores, then he should be liberal enough to do his part. On the other hand he needs to be conservative when it comes to looking out for the welfare of family.
Solid

Edison, OH

#30 May 3, 2013
You can be masculine and still be a gentleman.
Val

Peru

#32 May 3, 2013
liberals disgust me. they have absolutely no grasp of our bill of rights(which is under attack) and put way too importance on killing unborn babies and gay rights. im gay but i have a life and dont believe in converting our society to accepting it who freaking cares?. Conservatives fight real issues like defense spending, economy, big government and our constitution. we are being gutted from the inside out with leftist propaganda designed to demonize family, religion, gun rights, and morals. stupid liberals are just too damn ignorant and easily swayed by the media.
Tesla

Oil City, PA

#33 May 3, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you have any "proof" for this ridiculous spasm,....DO you?
He neglected to mention that many liberals major in "throw away" studies such as Women Studies, African-American Studies, Philosophy, Social Work, et al. These are the people whom complain when they can not find a job after graduation.
Teesha

Belleville, PA

#34 May 3, 2013
All kidding aside, I've found that rednecks are the last real men left in America.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#35 May 3, 2013
Val wrote:
liberals disgust me. they have absolutely no grasp of our bill of rights(which is under attack) and put way too importance on killing unborn babies and gay rights. im gay but i have a life and dont believe in converting our society to accepting it who freaking cares?. Conservatives fight real issues like defense spending, economy, big government and our constitution. we are being gutted from the inside out with leftist propaganda designed to demonize family, religion, gun rights, and morals. stupid liberals are just too damn ignorant and easily swayed by the media.
Well how about that!

A gay conservative complaining about liberals being out of touch with our bill of rights. Too bad conservatives have been out of touch with gay people's Civil Rights. I'd expect a gay person to understand this before sounding off so foolishly against liberals.

Truth is stranger than fiction indeed, isn't it?

“I beleave in reason not god”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#38 May 3, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
Nearly all racists identify themselves as conservatives. They want to "conserve" their race, culture, tradition etc. most importantly in this case, their race, which can't be conserved by bedding black women. Stupid thread.
I am a conservative aesthetic with a black girlfriend. my family for the most part are far right christians. I grew up in Alabama and I can tell you that democrats are more racist than republican. they gerrymander districts get black but can`t go any further. they have active recruiter that into black neighborhoods to get as m any people on welfare and snap, to keep them poor and democrat.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#39 May 3, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal people tend to be more indoctrinated hence their inability to understand their being brainwashed or lack of intelligence therein.
Now, shut up phaggot.
This coming from a conservative "scientist" from Duke university.

I'd say the point is already made in favor of liberal people.
Dat be da toof

Wise, VA

#40 May 3, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww thank you Proud Sis. Wedding is this September, only 4 days after my birthday.
Congrats from da toof!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#41 May 3, 2013
People are angry at liberals, because we just KNOW more about what's going on in the world. We are not led as much by emotions as we are experience, FACTS and data. The so-called conservatives expect the world to bend at their whim and when it doesn't they hate. In fact, many of them cannot define conservatism without hating someone. They'll be the first to present some silly statistic but will NEVER be able to explain the data that makes the statistic what it is, because their emotions are what motivate them.

It's easy to figure out.
PHD

Belleville, PA

#42 May 3, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
"Liberal" people tend to be more educated and more intelligent than "conservative" people. Fact!
Since blacks have a very high dropout rate I guess by your logic then most blacks would be Conservatives then.
PHD

Belleville, PA

#44 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
People are angry at liberals, because we just KNOW more about what's going on in the world. We are not led as much by emotions as we are experience, FACTS and data. The so-called conservatives expect the world to bend at their whim and when it doesn't they hate. In fact, many of them cannot define conservatism without hating someone. They'll be the first to present some silly statistic but will NEVER be able to explain the data that makes the statistic what it is, because their emotions are what motivate them.
It's easy to figure out.
As your post can attest to, what people hate most about Liberals is that they are soooooo effin SMUG!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#45 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women want a masculine man until he tells her to get off that ass and cook dinner, clean the house, finish the laundry, mix his cocktail, shut the kids up, and put on the slinky lingerie for bedtime. They say they want a masculine man until it comes time to handle the joint bank accounts. They say they want a masculine man until he tells her to shut up asking about his business, where he's going, and who he's going to see.
I think you might be confusing masculine with masculine looking.
Why do you liberals assume all conservative men do that to their women? Most of them don't.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#46 May 3, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay the helll away from liberal progressive men.
The mofos are more than likely gay or on the DL in some way.
Why would any woman want a sissy acting little phaggot anyway ?
Conservatives have values and are family oriented liberals on the other hand hate family values and want to destroy the family by any means necessary.
and canday ?
Could you drape something around those mutha phkuhs that youve got hanging out so as not to entice any brotha that happens to be passin by ?
i mean dayyyyyummm !!!!
I agree with you on that.Nobody on here is gonna touch these so they are safe
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#48 May 3, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how "liberals" are any different. You condemn anyone who doesn't share your opinion as a "hater".
You're a poster child of what I'm talking about, so don't pretend otherwise. This has nothing to do with my opinion. There are just things you have no clue about, but will be the first to resort to some form of hate or antisocial reasoning when introduced to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,419,148
How to deal with ghetto people who seem to have... (Jan '12) 2 min Dianne 48
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 3 min Hugh Janus 659
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 3 min Grubenstahben 4
why can't black men walk properly? 9 min Hugh Janus 12
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 10 min T-BOS 6
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 13 min Hillary 2016 17
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 6 hr thetruth 511
More from around the web