Created by poll on Jan 10, 2014

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Truth Factor

Mexico

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Of course I have. I use it regularly as a matter of fact. I Love my God, May guns and my money too. The town where I come from is about 60/40% White/Black. If you live there or anywhere they congragate you would use it too. Along with thug, goon, savage, beast, criminal, hoodlum, goblin, and trouble making black bastard to describe the afrikants squatting in America today.
ugly and stupid monkeys

Omaha, NE

#2 Jan 10, 2014
Used it 30 minutes ago as a matter of fact.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#3 Jan 10, 2014
I use the word [email protected]@er on a frquesnt and regular basis.

Since: Jan 14

Wilmington, CA

#4 Jan 10, 2014
I don't think I have... definitely never to an African-American; that's hurtful and I think they should be the only ones allowed to say that if humanity is being considered

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2014
I once said to my friend You are such a n***er.... But in a playful way. I am black but he seemed offended, have never said it ever again.
TRUTH FACTOR

Mexico

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Criminal savage beasts will do just fine should one prefer not to insult a nasty worthless black afrikant welfare bum POS.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 11, 2014
Albinos use it a lot on the internet, guess why.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#13 Jan 11, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
Albinos use it a lot on the internet, guess why.
Lol!! Good one...
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#14 Jan 11, 2014
Actually [email protected]@ER is as common a word to me as hello or goodbye, I use it so often I never really think about it.
Sho Tyme

Macon, GA

#15 Jan 11, 2014
Now why has Topix administration not banned this clown yet.^^^
My ni g

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2014
heck yerrrr
negro

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2014
its a fun word if the person you are talking to doesn't get offended.
Sho Tyme

Macon, GA

#18 Jan 11, 2014
It seems if you're a white racist you can get away with saying anything on this forum, without repercussions. If you're black and put these a-holes in their place your post gets deleted.
tga

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2014
negro wrote:
its a fun word if the person you are talking to doesn't get offended.
No, it's really fun when they DO get offended...nostrils flaring, yellow eyes bulging and then they stamper off and pout like little babies. It's comical.
coon kikkker

Logan, IA

#25 Jan 11, 2014
CRACKERSMACKER wrote:
Although white Americans berate Asians with no fear, it is extremely rare that they would call a Black person the N word to his/her face.
Whereas Asians are timid in front of whites, Black people have no problem with putting Crackers in their place.
actually bm are pretty weak and timid. They talk crap in packs but one on one, they tend to be respectful. I would call you a n to your face and I gaurantee you would cower like the sissy dl hiv carrier that you are.
BigKnob

United States

#26 Jan 11, 2014
I dont pay these blue eyed devils no mind, you cant expect much from albinistic mutations can you....have any of you all ever seen a white tree?....thats because that would be an abnormal peculiarity..........lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,616,818
Are all blacks nighurs or just some? 6 min THX Son of Bavaria 2
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 6 min Savant 421
Negro Failure Month Topic: Haiti vs Iceland. S... 20 min THX Son of Bavaria 12
News 'White privilege' not as clear cut as some think 21 min Born In The USA 10
Blacks have homo erectus DNA 23 min Kill da crackas 42
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 38 min Savant 108
Why do WW love us KINGS? 1 hr vbs 110
Black people leech off of white people 1 hr Raptor 76
Serious topic - should MGTOW "males" be extermi... 7 hr Original 23
More from around the web