will obama give lazy blacks more welfare?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
i like farting

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 21, 2009
giggling

“Uaxactun”

Since: Nov 08

mecca, illinois

#2 Jan 21, 2009
huh?
Heather W

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jan 21, 2009
i like farting wrote:
giggling
----------
Barack will give the same amount of money to the Lazy whites as the Blacks.

HAPPY NOW :)
Simonseesyou

UK

#4 Jan 21, 2009
Lazy blacks...........you mean blacks since they are all so darn lazy.

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Summer Hill

#5 Jan 21, 2009
i bet if we were to get some satistics we'd see that there are about 20 times more whites getting welfare than blacks....any of you white's care to do that?....until then...cut the sht...thanks.

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#6 Jan 21, 2009
Big Jake wrote:
i bet if we were to get some satistics we'd see that there are about 20 times more whites getting welfare than blacks....any of you white's care to do that?....until then...cut the sht...thanks.
you know they dont want to hear the truth
Heather W

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jan 21, 2009
Simonseesyou wrote:
Lazy blacks..........you mean blacks since they are all so darn lazy.
----------
LIKE I SIAD HE WILL GIVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY TO THE DARN LAZY WHITES AS HE WILL TO THE DARN LAZY BLACK ONES. THAT SEEMS FAIR TO ME. LOL!!

Dont worry Barack will not leave the Darn Lazy
Whites out of the Budget...Lol

dont worry You won't be left out. Lol !!!
i like farting

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 21, 2009
lazy shitskins

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#9 Jan 21, 2009
Blacks have never received more welfare than whites. The federal government defines welfare as all entitlement programs funded through taxes. These programs, listed as "direct benefit payments for individuals" by the Office of Management and Budget, make up $730 billion or 43 percent of the $1.47 trillion the government will spend this fiscal year.

Social Security is the nation's largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black
Maury Povich

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jan 21, 2009
I hope he does, I don't want my ratings to go down if he gives them government 'jobs'.

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#11 Jan 21, 2009
Heather W wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
LIKE I SIAD HE WILL GIVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY TO THE DARN LAZY WHITES AS HE WILL TO THE DARN LAZY BLACK ONES. THAT SEEMS FAIR TO ME. LOL!!
Dont worry Barack will not leave the Darn Lazy
Whites out of the Budget...Lol
dont worry You won't be left out. Lol !!!
while you bullshtin...i wish i could get some money from him....i really wish i could!!!...... while you playin!!!

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#12 Jan 21, 2009
I don't even know why y'all take the time to post to these trolls, they could care less about y'all opinions.

Level 3

Cleveland, Ohio

#13 Jan 21, 2009
Despite prevailing stereotype, Whites, not Blacks, collect greatest share of public aid dollars

SAY the word "welfare" and immediately the image of the lazy Black wellare queen who breeds for profit surfaces in the minds of those who have come to believe the hideous stereotype. It is a myth that persists despite government figures and authoritative studies showing that Whites overwhelmingly reap the lion's share of the dole.

The image of the Black "welfare cheat," public aid advocates say, is based on misconceptions about poor minorities. The notion, they say, comes from society's resentment of seemingly ablebodied people getting paid for doing nothing.
Chris

Columbia, SC

#14 Jan 21, 2009
Big Jake wrote:
I bet if we were to get the statistics in numbers by percentage per capita you would be dead wrong. There are far more whites in this country than there are blacks so surely by pure numbers there would be more whites.

Level 3

Cleveland, Ohio

#15 Jan 21, 2009
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if we were to get the statistics in numbers by percentage per capita you would be dead wrong. There are far more whites in this country than there are blacks so surely by pure numbers there would be more whites.
But your statement doesn't make sense. The title of this thread is will Obama give more welfare to blacks. If he did increase welfare funding, who would be the primary benefactor?( deafening silence) I can't hear you. What did you say?
Sinajuavi

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2009
The people complaining about welfare know nothing about it, obviously.

What we should worry about is will Barack Obama manage to make wages increase as fast as prices... will he enable people to make a decent wage and not live on credit... will he clean up the mess the GOP has made?

This welfare BS is based on racism and stereotypes. The problem with welfare is that there SHOULD be enough jobs and opportunity for everyone, so that it wouldn't be needed...

We're still waiting for that to happen... and it SURE won't happen under any Republican.

Since: Jan 09

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Jan 21, 2009
The answer is NO! Everyone will have to actually work now days. No more loafing off the gubberment!

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#18 Jan 21, 2009
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
ok...so rather than to go through all this percentage stuff....why cant we just admit that there are waaaaaay more "actual" white people on welfare than it is black ....and yes i am still correct, because my statement is correct....it is fact....that is that!
Wild Bill

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jan 21, 2009
mindgames wrote:
Blacks have never received more welfare than whites. The federal government defines welfare as all entitlement programs funded through taxes. These programs, listed as "direct benefit payments for individuals" by the Office of Management and Budget, make up $730 billion or 43 percent of the $1.47 trillion the government will spend this fiscal year.
Social Security is the nation's largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black
Heavenly days! And I like the nice visual by your name.:)

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#20 Jan 21, 2009
Well they need to increase the Welfare. I never been on Welfare but even I know welfare check at shit. I hope they are working off the books or doing something because I don't know how anyone can live on that tiny bit of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 2 min Savant 4,178
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Ben YISRAEL 117,081
Baltimore welcomes illegal immigrants with arms 4 min Have a nice day 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,220,862
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,885
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 11 min Snitsky 75
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 24
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 32,882
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 38 min YIM 129
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 43 min PolakPotrafi 568
More from around the web