I KICKED a BLACK Girls TEETH OUT !!!!...

I KICKED a BLACK Girls TEETH OUT !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Vic

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I was walking my dog today and this dumb black ho ran a stop sign and almost hit my dog. I yelled "Hey black ho what the fk is your problem". Well she stopped and got out of her car and started mouthing off some unintelligible sh! yt. Some mambo jambo nonsense. She walked up close to me and I told my dog to go for her throat. My dog obeyed and took the bi Ych down and that's when I kicked her rotten yellow teeth out. Gd Damnm black beo chs think the rules don't apply to them. Oh fk yeah they do!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Feb 28, 2013
LMMFLEAO! Funny story...
Stan

Warner Robins, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
I hope your dog is ok.
John Davis

Secaucus, NJ

#4 Feb 28, 2013
LMAO!!!!!!

I wish I was there to see that.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Good doggie.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2013
They should shoot your dog and put you in prison. Some big black buck could use you for his bitch. Lucky for you it's just a big bullshit story.
Carolyn

Secaucus, NJ

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Vic wrote:
I was walking my dog today and this dumb black ho ran a stop sign and almost hit my dog. I yelled "Hey black ho what the fk is your problem". Well she stopped and got out of her car and started mouthing off some unintelligible sh! yt. Some mambo jambo nonsense. She walked up close to me and I told my dog to go for her throat. My dog obeyed and took the bi Ych down and that's when I kicked her rotten yellow teeth out. Gd Damnm black beo chs think the rules don't apply to them. Oh fk yeah they do!
It's about time someone stood up to their rudeness! Thank you!!
Vic

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Joe Chit wrote:
They should shoot your dog and put you in prison. Some big black buck could use you for his bitch. Lucky for you it's just a big bullshit story.
No. It's real. I drove by the spot where it happened and there are still teeth laying on the ground. Dumb black B* ychs think they are entitled!
Melissia Rodriguez

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Vic wrote:
Good! black girls are always driving around with a cell phone to their ear and not giving a dam about anyone else on the road. They think they are better than everyone else.
Astro Afro Podz

Monroe, GA

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Vic wrote:
Then you woke up next to your burnt out Meth Pipe and sodomized dog........
Mellisia Rodriguez

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Astro Afro Podz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you woke up next to your burnt out Meth Pipe and sodomized dog........
NO he probably kicked some more black b! chs teeth out! fool!
Shining in darknes

Geebung, Australia

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Vic wrote:
I see you have repreinted dumbarse Desyboys roadrage story and changed a detail here or there.
Idocy.
TGA

United States

#14 Mar 1, 2013
You shoulda sent the teeth into the Division of Wildlife.... they pay like $10 for each tooth to encourage the thinning of these beasts.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
You shoulda sent the teeth into the Division of Wildlife.... they pay like $10 for each tooth to encourage the thinning of these beasts.
an identifying mark of a mentally disturbed person
Astro Afro Podz

Bogart, GA

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Mellisia Rodriguez wrote:
<quoted text>
NO he probably kicked some more black b! chs teeth out! fool!
You want a side order of Chalupas with that?
Push

Temecula, CA

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Aaaand.......this was lame. Bye lames!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 3 min MICHAX 7,115
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min The Donald_ 1,404,878
Is there a Subtle Black Genocide Going On In th... 4 min bluestreak returns 463
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 5 min dcool 1,048
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 6 min Black women 66
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 10 min Black women 16
For every "group" like BLM... 10 min Black Deaths Matter 1
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 35 min Hillary 2016 36
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 51 min ais2fire 14,515
The DNC Convention 52 min Ruarridoll 54