Najia boy AKA Dominican boy is a fraud.

Najia boy AKA Dominican boy is a fraud.

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Busting trolls is my hobby.”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2013
He posted on the thread "East African women are much more beautiful than West African women" As dominican boy saying that Nigerian women rock his world. Some one replied to this comment and he replied back as najia boy stating that he was just talking about how he and his nigerian girl play in private. Proof that he is not dominican? Someone started a thread called I'm nigerian and I hate AA people. Who was the op? You guessed it najia boy. He's a nigerian who attempted to defend west african women but knew he couldn't as a wa man so he pretended to be dominican. To bad he forgot to change his name before responding. Checkmate.

Busted.
The Real Habesha

United States

#2 May 2, 2013
Smh.
Nigeria fraudster

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#3 May 3, 2013
TrollBuster2 wrote:
He posted on the thread "East African women are much more beautiful than West African women" As dominican boy saying that Nigerian women rock his world. Some one replied to this comment and he replied back as najia boy stating that he was just talking about how he and his nigerian girl play in private. Proof that he is not dominican? Someone started a thread called I'm nigerian and I hate AA people. Who was the op? You guessed it najia boy. He's a nigerian who attempted to defend west african women but knew he couldn't as a wa man so he pretended to be dominican. To bad he forgot to change his name before responding. Checkmate.
Busted.
Stop being childish now, im half Domincan and half Nigerian.
the Terrible Troll

UK

#4 May 3, 2013
he couldn't bust a real troll. trolls are Nordic and nasty, more than a match for jungle "porchies".
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#5 May 3, 2013
Well, Naija chicks were ALWAYS good to me, givin' me love, knowin' I was an Afro-BRA dude. ;-) Honestly, in every group ya have this & that like, curvey, fat, slim, classy, trashy, fugly, beautiful, sexy, repulsive, voluptuous, smart, dumb, etc. ;-) Big op for Naija babes! ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#6 May 3, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
Well, Naija chicks were ALWAYS good to me, givin' me love, knowin' I was an Afro-BRA dude. ;-) Honestly, in every group ya have this & that like, curvey, fat, slim, classy, trashy, fugly, beautiful, sexy, repulsive, voluptuous, smart, dumb, etc. ;-) Big op for Naija babes! ;-D
Actually, I'll attach a nice & sweet Naija momma & her kitchen. ;-)

- it must taste good. When I visit C.Europe next time I'll make sure to jump over there & see how good it tastes!! ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/kz_ZKr75RHI

- but even this lady from Cameroon knows her way in the kitchen ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/icRzYgDoGTk

- & not to mention Naija sisses in the NL (Europe) ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/6pRZ5M-wVhg

Yeah, big up to all African sisses, Naija included!!! ;-)

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 May 3, 2013
I think theres one person on here with over 50 different accounts trolling this message

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min Moses 44,892
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,383,531
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 10 min Moses 17
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 17 min LarryX 1,495
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 19 min Don Barros Serrano 836
New Racist Chinese Ad 1 hr Uhu 42
Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egypt and NON-... (Nov '12) 1 hr Maro8764 7,749
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr MASKIM HUL 134,319
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 6 hr Truth Hurts 62
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 7 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,469
More from around the web