Black women with white men, Who's loo...

Black women with white men, Who's looking and who care?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 08

Seattle, WA

#1 May 7, 2008
I'm tall, slender and black. I'm attracted to tall, athletically built, medium to dark complexioned men. I'm not shy, but I am abstonate. I put that up front. I only am looking for one very good and faithful man for ME and only ME (I'm greey like that). Why this all matters is that I have tried to find this in the men that I am immediately attracted to. I get brushed off, talked down to or just plain ignored. It seem that with white males that I can have my pick of them but I have not been interested. Now my point, two black men that I knew to be single (available) snubbed me at different times when I expressed an interest in dating. Then when next I saw them they were with nice attractive white women. The second time I saw this, it hit me somewhere in my gut. "I know I am attractive, so what is the problem?" I said to myself. My present boyfriend who is white asked me out and I accepted. I was suprised that we seemed to have so much in common. I enjoy him. Here is the kicker, these two black fellas were out with their girlfriends and saw me with my boyfriend arm-in-arm. My boyfriend was the one that brought to my attention I was getting really ugly looks from these men even though they had their girls on their arms. One couple was so blatantly rude that when I turned around see why I felt like I was being followed I found a black male and a white woman both glaring at my behind together. What is up with the hostility folks? Tell me, cause my philosophy is not to hate but to participate...

“Making My MoM Proud!!!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2008
It seems like every 5 days some black woman comes to brag about her trophy white boy. LOL.

Seriously, this question has been answered over, and over again.

Now let's cue the pervert black women fetish men to cosign.

Next were going to have the hippies comment that love is blind.

Then Sad but true is going to post some article about how black men suck.

C'est la vie.
White guy 101

Tulsa, OK

#4 May 7, 2008
Takia wrote:
^Trust the BW on here don't have any WM checking for them.
They're simply dense and begging for BM to be jealous of a white man, because they see validation in getting attention / dating a white man as if it makes them something to society.
The truth is, they aren't even talking to the BM who like WW and WW only, they're talking to what seems the BM who want BW, because they know the BM who want only WW would send them away in tears, lol.
You are definetly a white woman with a post like that.

“fullblown technicolour ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2008
You know, I'm tired of people thinking that white man equals some trophy for their validation of their self-esteem. You never see us Africans doing that--it's sad as hell. Please stop it.

“fullblown technicolour ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 May 7, 2008
Takia wrote:
^
Please tell those African American women that, they might listen to you.
LOL, while I do agree with you on this point, but people say these things because look at the forum, people are saying rude comments about facial features and looks. With White people as the standard of beauty, snabbing one is like winning a trophy because that's what society says. Black isn't considered beautful. I don't blame them, I still think it's pathetic.

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

#9 May 7, 2008
This Interracial thing is really digging a whole in some peoples behind. Let them brag who gives a flying book if they are involved with a white man. That doesn't make them white, life goes on. I don't even pay attention to IR couples they are ordinary people with different shades of skin layer.
Next!!!!!!!!
beautifulblaques kin

Keller, TX

#10 Jun 15, 2008
I think it's a shame that black women are the only women in the world who are not considered universally attractive by other races of people. I consider it to be even more shameful that black men have made such an effort to seperate themselves from us and degrade us every chance they get from the ball players, actors, singers, hip hop artist to the average black man. Why do they all have white,latino or asian women on their arms? as if that's a sign that they've made it. Didn't you come from a strong black women? Without her you wouldn't be who you are now! That is what you said in the interviews with the women sitting beside you being any race other than black. Right? So if your mother was good enough for a black man why is a black women not good enough for you?
-Lay with her
-Plant your seed with her
-Or soon there will be no more us

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Jun 15, 2008
I could give a rats azz about it? They have the same issues to deal with like anybody else. And please somebody tell me why in the world do people label IR couples like they are from mars or something.
Ozark Juggalo

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2008
I love black women. The contrast of my white hands on there dark bodies. Damn Black women are hot.
Ebony

Huddersfield, UK

#14 Oct 1, 2008
There is nothing wrong with a black woman dating a white man and vice versa, and it's not an identity problem for either parties, the world is so globalised now that people meet who they like anywhere. So nobody is trying to prove anything. I think a lot of people are so closed minded that they think a BW being with a WM means she's showing off or saying BM are not all that.You just find love and peace of mind where you find it. It's not about the colour, it's about the contenet of the person and if you get along.
Ross Dickman

Auburn, AL

#15 Oct 11, 2008
I love to slide my white 7 seven inches into a willing black booty with hot creampie, that respects a down to earth white dud!!!

Black_Warrior
Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Liverpool, UK

#16 Oct 11, 2008
Don't feed the troll. It's white man who is the OP

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

So What?

#17 Oct 11, 2008
ROFL!!! I swear some black women can be ridiculous. I find it rather hilarious that every time one dates a white man they have to post it or tell the world LOL!!! Please, I honestly don't care and this IR thing is getting out of hand. Yes, I am happy that you finally got your "white man" now can we move on? Some black men do it on here too...some are just pathetic and yes...it keeps me laughing a lot ;-)
The_Moorish_chie f

Warren, MI

#18 Oct 11, 2008
legs4miles wrote:
I'm tall, slender and black. I'm attracted to tall, athletically built, medium to dark complexioned men. I'm not shy, but I am abstonate. I put that up front. I only am looking for one very good and faithful man for ME and only ME (I'm greey like that). Why this all matters is that I have tried to find this in the men that I am immediately attracted to. I get brushed off, talked down to or just plain ignored. It seem that with white males that I can have my pick of them but I have not been interested. Now my point, two black men that I knew to be single (available) snubbed me at different times when I expressed an interest in dating. Then when next I saw them they were with nice attractive white women. The second time I saw this, it hit me somewhere in my gut. "I know I am attractive, so what is the problem?" I said to myself. My present boyfriend who is white asked me out and I accepted. I was suprised that we seemed to have so much in common. I enjoy him. Here is the kicker, these two black fellas were out with their girlfriends and saw me with my boyfriend arm-in-arm. My boyfriend was the one that brought to my attention I was getting really ugly looks from these men even though they had their girls on their arms. One couple was so blatantly rude that when I turned around see why I felt like I was being followed I found a black male and a white woman both glaring at my behind together. What is up with the hostility folks? Tell me, cause my philosophy is not to hate but to participate...
I doubt that this is even a so called black woman.
I believe it is another corny as white dude.
Beryl Chwayita Qobo

Pretoria, South Africa

#19 Oct 28, 2010
I live in Cape Town and I am 27 yrs old . I would really like to date a white guy in Cape Town. I live with my mother and my five year old baby boy . Please get me a white guy .
youll thank me later

Spartanburg, SC

#20 Oct 28, 2010
LOL Trying soaking your baby-daddy in oxyclean.
Beryl Chwayita Qobo wrote:
I live in Cape Town and I am 27 yrs old . I would really like to date a white guy in Cape Town. I live with my mother and my five year old baby boy . Please get me a white guy .

“Chillin”

Since: Sep 10

S -town

#21 Oct 30, 2010
White men arent trophy men! They can be just as fucked up as any black men ,spanish men, and asian men etc. love is blind people but everyones ecperinev is love is different . Im not all that old but I have figured out that love for the most part can be blind if you have an open and beautiful heart. I have dated black men and spanish men and soe were great and others were bad I have also dated white men and my current bf is white . mt exs who were white were bad and my current bf who is white is a great person because of how he treats me and carries himself not because he is white. I didnt go out just seeking white men. i meet hima nd it was love at first sight because he was a gentlemen and handled himself very well.
Looking for1

Europe

#22 Jul 10, 2011
Am a 27yr old blk gal hoping to date a white guy.. How nd wher do i meet them, nd how do i knw whn a white guy is intrested?

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#24 Jul 10, 2011
"Am a 27yr old blk gal hoping to date a white guy.. How nd wher do i meet them, nd how do i knw whn a white guy is intrested?"

If you really live in Iceland it shouldn't be too hard to meet one.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#25 Jul 10, 2011
WandaLouise wrote:
"Am a 27yr old blk gal hoping to date a white guy.. How nd wher do i meet them, nd how do i knw whn a white guy is intrested?"
If you really live in Iceland it shouldn't be too hard to meet one.
Your "service engine soon" light is on. Your TROLL track device needs service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The UK has left the EU 2 min Zew 85
Whites Are A Race Of Demons (Apr '14) 2 min Black Power 347
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min ritedownthemiddle 1,394,832
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 10 min wwateuswn 29
Black Men Are Useless 10 min KIP 23
News Poll: Should Hillary Clinton choose Cory Booker... 12 min mad madge 1
Black female domination in sports 12 min ugly monkeys 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 56 min dreamhunk 32,578
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 135,978
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Nopal 167
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 2 hr KIP 23
More from around the web