"Conscious" Gods/Goddesses..whats your test?

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#1 Dec 11, 2012
They say every rose has its thorn.

"Man is truth and falsehood strangely mixed"-Yehoshua

Paul explained the battle every person goes through in trying to stay on the path of righteusness. He said " that which i want to do, I dont do, and that which I dont want to do, I find myself doing."
http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuilderconten...
Malcolm X was a very powerful speaker. He had an excellent memory and could project the Messenger’s teachings in a remarkable way.

But Malcolm was an impatient child in the sense of wisdom and miserably failed his own tests. Had he passed, he would have been given the position he lusted after. He would have been given the leadership of the Nation of Islam.

Tragically, he failed. He failed every test put before him and other pretenders to the throne haven’t done much better.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad once told all of the big time Ministers what their tests were. Minister Jeremiah Shabazz’s test was money. Another Minister’s test was women.

He turned to Minister Farrakhan and said,“Your test is not money or women. Your test is this,” and started clapping his hands. Acclaim and the limelight were identified as Minister Farrakhan’s tests.


In a very sincere effort to overcome that pernicious weakness, Minister Farrakhan use to say “Shut up and listen!” when his audiences would applaud.“You clap too much and think too little.”

Of course, that only made us clap and cheer more. He was something!
Cap Black

Kansas City, MO

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Farracon himself has fallen in the trap many great men of authority have fallen into. Every Go/Goddess has his/her "devil".
FARRAKHAN(con)-: These Lessons that He gave us, which He called “Supreme Wisdom”—if properly plumbed [examined]; if properly understood—gives us insight into the beautiful metaphors in the Bible and Qur’an

("We were taught about the science of likesand a-alikes, and how SATAN came about as a suggestion, just as his presence in the STORY of Adamn and Eve.....so the self contains two principles of good and evil in an eternal struggle to find BALANCE" - farrakhan)

In the 5% Wisdom of God degree it states "What is the name of the place were the devil is manufactored?

Answer:Pelon the same as Patmos,the Island situated on the Agean sea"

When you take that degree on a practical level the "devil" is manufactored on an Island.Island=Is land(physical object).The Brain is that island.Islands are surrrounded by water just like the brain is surrounded by blood.Situated=settled.Manufac tored just means made or put together.The brain is were we manufactor thoughts or the "devil" if you chose to. The worst devil you will ever encounter is that man in the mirror.No one can do to you what you haven't already done or capable of doing to yourself. You have to confront your own devil when seeking the wisdom God(self).You have to look at the "devil" in your life,that way you born into existence the I.S.L.A.M,the I the self Lord and master I.e gain control over your life and curcumstances.Every decision you make you either construct(build) or destruct(destroy)since you are God(or devil)..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
Farracon himself has fallen in the trap many great men of authority have fallen into. Every Go/Goddess has his/her "devil".
FARRAKHAN(con)-: These Lessons that He gave us, which He called “Supreme Wisdom”—if properly plumbed [examined]; if properly understood—gives us insight into the beautiful metaphors in the Bible and Qur’an

("We were taught about the science of likesand a-alikes, and how SATAN came about as a suggestion, just as his presence in the STORY of Adamn and Eve.....so the self contains two principles of good and evil in an eternal struggle to find BALANCE" - farrakhan)

In the 5% Wisdom of God degree it states "What is the name of the place were the devil is manufactored?

Answer:Pelon the same as Patmos,the Island situated on the Agean sea"

When you take that degree on a practical level the "devil" is manufactored on an Island.Island=Is land(physical object).The Brain is that island.Islands are surrrounded by water just like the brain is surrounded by blood.Situated=settled.Manufac tored just means made or put together.The brain is were we manufactor thoughts or the "devil" if you chose to. The worst devil you will ever encounter is that man in the mirror.No one can do to you what you haven't already done or capable of doing to yourself. You have to confront your own devil when seeking the wisdom God(self).You have to look at the "devil" in your life,that way you born into existence the I.S.L.A.M,the I the self Lord and master I.e gain control over your life and curcumstances.Every decision you make you either construct(build) or destruct(destroy)since you are God(or devil)..
this is true. Everybody is self made. good and bad.

Thanks for this.
Tamale

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Dec 11, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
this is true. Everybody is self made. good and bad.
Thanks for this.
aZiya, sorry for being mean to you. I was just jealous cause you look betta than me.

Truth is, I'm a fat, 47 year old cretin, with 6 kids, from 6 different baby- daddies :(

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#6 Dec 11, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
this is true. Everybody is self made. good and bad.
Thanks for this.
You been tellin em. "Devils operate on the physical,Gods in the spiritual."
Or vice versa.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Cee Cipher wrote:
Who is your God, Capricorn?

"You brought forth that light. You are walking around looking for a God to bow to and worship. You Are the God!" (Elijah Muhammad,'Our Saviour Has Arrived,' 1974

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>You been tellin em. "Devils operate on the physical,Gods in the spiritual."
Or vice versa.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
that's all we can do is tell em.
Cap Black

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2012
So the sun&moon is in sagitarius at the galactic center.Astronomically really its in Gemini. My ascendent/rising sign is in the twins. A poster the other day inboxed me and said "Cap Black and capricorn Black seem likee two different people". I do that on purpouse,show you both sides/natures of God(Good/evil).Gemini reprisents the duality of soul and body together.He reprisents communication/thought/writting etc.Tehuti in kemet was the divine communicator between the Gods and men.

Gemin guards the mystery or secret of duality and presents the initiate with a word .This is one of the great secrets which Gemini reprisents.and is the source of the concept of the two pillars, so familiar to Masons. Gemini,the Twins, and the dual forces which pour through this sign (the "forces in conflict" as they are sometimes called or "the quarrelling brothers"). In this sign Gemini the duality of man is symbolized by the Twins. Man(God)both good and bad in his own nature comming forth from dark and seeking light (knowledge).
Cap Black

Kansas City, MO

#10 Dec 24, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
that's all we can do is tell em.
to the top...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Black Knight 7,553
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Bluestater 1,126,704
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 20 min Typically 293
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 23 min Samoan Irish 39
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min dreamhunk 25,625
ww3 will occur.. christans get ready to die!!!!! 27 min Samoan Irish 21
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 29 min African AE 26,295
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Harrisson 59
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Nat Turner 275
Is ISIS racist? 1 hr Hetero-Sapien 52

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE