Yep, black men have gone retarded!

Yep, black men have gone retarded!

Posted in the African-American Forum

damn

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2010
Black men are so blind and lost that they have fallen into this world's trap for them.

The power's that be (mostly rich white families in the illuminati, and the government) want the black population to be controlled.

At first they tried to tempt black women with white men, putting it into our heads that it would be better to mate with and marry white men, because black men aren't really human.

We rejected that entirely. Of course some black women go outside of the race, but it isn't out of hate or ignorance.

Next, they went to the black man. They offered black men the skanky, overweight, poor, unattractive white women and told them that mating with them would be better, because their kids would turn out half white.

Black men have bought this hook, line and sinker.

The entire world is laughing at black people in general, and the black woman (along with a few concious black men) is actually concious of it. Most black men are like droning, slaving zombies.

In a word, animals.

When will you wake up to what is going on???

THIS COUNTRY IS WAGING GENOCIDE AGAINST US, AND EVERY BLACK MAN WHO LOOKS AT A NON BLACK WOMAN IS HELPING THEM!

This race is going to die because of the stupidity of the black man (so stupid he can't realize he is killing his own people), and the sheer arrogance of the black woman (too proud to stand up and admit that she knows this is wrong.)
cornelius

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 2, 2010
Didn't you say you love only Jewish men?
damn

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2010
cornelius wrote:
Didn't you say you love only Jewish men?
No, I said Jewish men are the only WHITE men i'm attracted to.

By the way, it's obvious you're attempting to deflect.

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2010
as a black man i have to sadly agree.as i've said before,this is because there are more stupid black people in the black race than there are intelligent.the white race knows black people are stupid,that's why they control blacks.
italian

Milan, Italy

#5 Feb 2, 2010
what if a white writes something like this? is it not racism?
I am european and I am not aware about AA problems, but yu should stop telling lies yourself, the thing is that beuty and success is consider to be more white than black. Thats it.
THE MOOR

Detroit, MI

#6 Feb 2, 2010
damn wrote:
Black men are so blind and lost that they have fallen into this world's trap for them.
The power's that be (mostly rich white families in the illuminati, and the government) want the black population to be controlled.
At first they tried to tempt black women with white men, putting it into our heads that it would be better to mate with and marry white men, because black men aren't really human.
We rejected that entirely. Of course some black women go outside of the race, but it isn't out of hate or ignorance.
Next, they went to the black man. They offered black men the skanky, overweight, poor, unattractive white women and told them that mating with them would be better, because their kids would turn out half white.
Black men have bought this hook, line and sinker.
The entire world is laughing at black people in general, and the black woman (along with a few concious black men) is actually concious of it. Most black men are like droning, slaving zombies.
In a word, animals.
When will you wake up to what is going on???
THIS COUNTRY IS WAGING GENOCIDE AGAINST US, AND EVERY BLACK MAN WHO LOOKS AT A NON BLACK WOMAN IS HELPING THEM!
This race is going to die because of the stupidity of the black man (so stupid he can't realize he is killing his own people), and the sheer arrogance of the black woman (too proud to stand up and admit that she knows this is wrong.)
COSIGNS 1,000%
lol smh

Marina, CA

#7 Feb 2, 2010
We allready know this....

They were retarded BEFORE they were brought here.....

lol
CeeK

Hamilton, OH

#8 Feb 2, 2010
damn wrote:
Black men are so blind and lost that they have fallen into this world's trap for them.
The power's that be (mostly rich white families in the illuminati, and the government) want the black population to be controlled.
At first they tried to tempt black women with white men, putting it into our heads that it would be better to mate with and marry white men, because black men aren't really human.
We rejected that entirely. Of course some black women go outside of the race, but it isn't out of hate or ignorance.
Next, they went to the black man. They offered black men the skanky, overweight, poor, unattractive white women and told them that mating with them would be better, because their kids would turn out half white.
Black men have bought this hook, line and sinker.
The entire world is laughing at black people in general, and the black woman (along with a few concious black men) is actually concious of it. Most black men are like droning, slaving zombies.
In a word, animals.
When will you wake up to what is going on???
THIS COUNTRY IS WAGING GENOCIDE AGAINST US, AND EVERY BLACK MAN WHO LOOKS AT A NON BLACK WOMAN IS HELPING THEM!
This race is going to die because of the stupidity of the black man (so stupid he can't realize he is killing his own people), and the sheer arrogance of the black woman (too proud to stand up and admit that she knows this is wrong.)
You know what else is wrong with the black race...

Not knowing how to mind our own business...like YOU for example.
italian

Milan, Italy

#9 Feb 2, 2010
I want to say that I am not racist becasue for example I fell atracted by asian women, they are nice and femenine, black woman is not nice as they have too masculine features and they are agresive, mixed black are much better and ome black latin girls are really cute, here in Europe the most beatiful are mediterranean and girls from East europe, they are really cute. English and Irish are not cute while French are. BUt if you are very very black and woman this is not nice becasue the hair , nose and body is horrible.
then unfortunately the truh is that it is not a very intelligent race, thanks od Obama had a whote mother otherwaise he could now be in a guetto, he received a white education. there is something wrong with blacks, they can not produce a good country (see africa, for example South Africa was white and it was ok, now the black president has 20 childs from different women,,,is not an animal?
see haiti and see dominican republic, haity too black and very poor, dominican republic...less black more mixed and latin and much more civilization. the fact is that too black is not good, so it is ok the black people try to get mixed!
Jbetty

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2010
damn wrote:
Black men are so blind and lost that they have fallen into this world's trap for them.
The power's that be (mostly rich white families in the illuminati, and the government) want the black population to be controlled.
At first they tried to tempt black women with white men, putting it into our heads that it would be better to mate with and marry white men, because black men aren't really human.
We rejected that entirely. Of course some black women go outside of the race, but it isn't out of hate or ignorance.
Next, they went to the black man. They offered black men the skanky, overweight, poor, unattractive white women and told them that mating with them would be better, because their kids would turn out half white.
Black men have bought this hook, line and sinker.
The entire world is laughing at black people in general, and the black woman (along with a few concious black men) is actually concious of it. Most black men are like droning, slaving zombies.
In a word, animals.
When will you wake up to what is going on???
THIS COUNTRY IS WAGING GENOCIDE AGAINST US, AND EVERY BLACK MAN WHO LOOKS AT A NON BLACK WOMAN IS HELPING THEM!
This race is going to die because of the stupidity of the black man (so stupid he can't realize he is killing his own people), and the sheer arrogance of the black woman (too proud to stand up and admit that she knows this is wrong.)
let's be honest. You are blaming black men and asserting black women are angels. Why don't you save all the derogatory statements and say you don't like black men
cornelius

Dallas, TX

#11 Feb 2, 2010
damn wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said Jewish men are the only WHITE men i'm attracted to.
By the way, it's obvious you're attempting to deflect.
So have you always been attracted to Jewish white men and hated black men.
MS_GOLDEN

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2010
damn wrote:
Black men are so blind and lost that they have fallen into this world's trap for them.
The power's that be (mostly rich white families in the illuminati, and the government) want the black population to be controlled.
At first they tried to tempt black women with white men, putting it into our heads that it would be better to mate with and marry white men, because black men aren't really human.
We rejected that entirely. Of course some black women go outside of the race, but it isn't out of hate or ignorance.
Next, they went to the black man. They offered black men the skanky, overweight, poor, unattractive white women and told them that mating with them would be better, because their kids would turn out half white.
Black men have bought this hook, line and sinker.
The entire world is laughing at black people in general, and the black woman (along with a few concious black men) is actually concious of it. Most black men are like droning, slaving zombies.
In a word, animals.
When will you wake up to what is going on???
THIS COUNTRY IS WAGING GENOCIDE AGAINST US, AND EVERY BLACK MAN WHO LOOKS AT A NON BLACK WOMAN IS HELPING THEM!
This race is going to die because of the stupidity of the black man (so stupid he can't realize he is killing his own people), and the sheer arrogance of the black woman (too proud to stand up and admit tha t she knows this is wrong.)
According to you, this is where you belong and any weak, no back bone ignorant black man that agree with you should look up the section about the men's auxiliary

http://gos.sbc.edu/s/solanas.html
MS_GOLDEN

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2010
italian wrote:
what if a white writes something like this? is it not racism?
I am european and I am not aware about AA problems, but yu should stop telling lies yourself, the thing is that beuty and success is consider to be more white than black. Thats it.
tell this idiot again. I'm not so sure they see your point

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 2, 2010
italian wrote:
what if a white writes something like this? is it not racism?
I am european and I am not aware about AA problems, but yu should stop telling lies yourself, the thing is that beuty and success is consider to be more white than black. Thats it.
well if you really are italian, it would be better if you only worry about itailian issues mmmkay...
the light has come

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 2, 2010
There is 365 day in a year. If a person would talk to one black person a day it would take them 20 thousand years to talk to a million black people. There is around forty million black people in the United States. People need to be reminded of the cold facts, you do not know all black people. Any report on black people often times do not cover how the information was gathered or the motive. Unless we have hands on experience, the information we rely on is filter through someone else that we believe in.
damn

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2010
At least a few black men agreed with me on this subject.
damn

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2010
italian wrote:
what if a white writes something like this? is it not racism?
I am european and I am not aware about AA problems, but yu should stop telling lies yourself, the thing is that beuty and success is consider to be more white than black. Thats it.
If I want your opinion, i'll beat it out of you, cavebitch.

I don't know where you're from, but all my life i've seen beautiful women, and the most beautiful have always been African American, which is why they realize the most hate and envy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Reality Check 1,510,371
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 41 min Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 1 hr Sammysissy999 114
Why do black women have very long nails? (Oct '15) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 7
End Hate Speech on Youtube and Social Media 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 7
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 2 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 3 hr IT IS I 231
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 4 hr Ben 2,158
Blacks and Tipping 5 hr KIP 102
More from around the web