Hey blacks, if you hate the white man...

Hey blacks, if you hate the white man so much...

Posted in the African-American Forum

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#3 Jan 20, 2014
If you black people in Europe think Africa invented civilization and taught Europe everything and won't stop bitching about it then go back to the motherland and NEVER COME BACK aye
michele

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Frogman wrote:
... how about you stop using OUR inventions and start using your own? Bunch of hypocrites. Makes me laugh how you hate your betters yet... to spout your racist hatred, you use a white man's invention in the computer and the internet.
Oh that's right. If you stuck to using black inventions you'd be using what... a pointed stick and a mud hut.
You pigskins haven't invented the computer or internet you idiotic delusional FOOL. You just claim to have invented things. other races have invented these things and you inbreds murdered them use the media then took the credit.

You pigskins haven't invented nothing except pedophilia & beastiality.
michele

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 20, 2014
Frogman wrote:
Is Michele for real?
Seriously, do some Chimps actually believe that?
You inbreds COPY off everything we chimps do everyday. So why do you dispute my facts?

You're not very educated. When you get an education then you can debate with me.

I live in the real world. You live in the land of make believe. where pigskin people are the most desireable,feminine paleskin men are more desirable than masculine men & inbreds CLAIMING everything they see &like as their inventions is excepted, also tongue kissing dogs is normal
michele

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 20, 2014
Gun OMA wrote:
Let me guess,blacky invented gravity! Your race is a f*king joke. XD
Explain your comment about gravity. What insulting point are you attempting to make?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 min Jax 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,521,912
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 5 min IT IS I 68
Racists are not born, they're created 8 min Harrisson 33
wrote a poetry book for my black fiancee 9 min Ttt 12
Long day today. I can OOK for about a hour or t... 9 min The Sharpened Axe 7
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 10 min Anonymous 1,702
Baltimore Over 100 Homocides This Year! 48 min lmao 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Djones220 1,487
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 3 hr Harrisson 41
More from around the web