BW are justified for disrespecting BM

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Truth Hurt

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2013
A bw can look like sin dipped in ugly and some sad excuse of a bm will push up on her. No wonder bw disrespect bm.

A bw can't walk anywhere without a bm making a pass. No wonder bw disrespect bm.

The bw knows she can pull a bm anytime she want because, bm are willing victims. No wonder bw disrespect bm, we're too freaking easy.

Absence makes the heart grows fonder and similarity breeds contempt. That's over ya head.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 26, 2013
Truth Hurt wrote:
A bw can look like sin dipped in ugly and some sad excuse of a bm will push up on her. No wonder bw disrespect bm.
A bw can't walk anywhere without a bm making a pass. No wonder bw disrespect bm.
The bw knows she can pull a bm anytime she want because, bm are willing victims. No wonder bw disrespect bm, we're too freaking easy.
Absence makes the heart grows fonder and similarity breeds contempt. That's over ya head.
Why do people deny this?
How can BM learn to view BW as friends with intelligence first and not sexual conquests?
Truth Hurt

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people deny this?
How can BM learn to view BW as friends with intelligence first and not sexual conquests?
Men do not have any discretion.

Put a dress and wig on a stop sign, fire plug or a bush one weekend night. I'll bet my last dollar men will toot their horns, cat whistle, circle the block, park and try making out with a stop sign, fire plug or a bush.

I'm not joking. Just look at some of the women men hit on. Tall and skinny, short and fat or like a bush spread all over the place

Level 4

Location hidden

#4 Sep 26, 2013
Truth Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Men do not have any discretion.
Put a dress and wig on a stop sign, fire plug or a bush one weekend night. I'll bet my last dollar men will toot their horns, cat whistle, circle the block, park and try making out with a stop sign, fire plug or a bush.
I'm not joking. Just look at some of the women men hit on. Tall and skinny, short and fat or like a bush spread all over the place

“Gone But Not...”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

...Forgotten:^)

#5 Sep 26, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
by bw actually dressing appropriately and acting like ladies and stop being loose.and you BETTER not reply to me with the "I" this and that.you are you,not bw in general.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#6 Sep 26, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people deny this?
It's only a small percentage of us who think like that. You know this correct?

“Gone But Not...”

Level 3

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>It's only a small percentage of us who think like that. You know this correct?
who doesnt see them as sexual conquests?

Level 4

Location hidden

#8 Sep 26, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>It's only a small percentage of us who think like that. You know this correct?
Then why the 70^ single black other rate?

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2013
PrinceShyShy wrote:
<quoted text>by bw actually dressing appropriately and acting like ladies and stop being loose.and you BETTER not reply to me with the "I" this and that.you are you,not bw in general.
Yet so many of my conservative girlfriends complain about how BM approach - explain?

“Gone But Not...”

Level 3

#10 Sep 26, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why the 70^ single black other rate?
good question,but here is another....were they all raped?

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Sep 26, 2013
PrinceShyShy wrote:
<quoted text>good question,but here is another....were they all raped?
I'm not sure...but does the percentage indicate that BM leaving impregnated women has become cultural?

“Gone But Not...”

Level 3

#12 Sep 26, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet so many of my conservative girlfriends complain about how BM approach - explain?
from my experience "conservative" women are the freakiest.lol care to explain?

“Gone But Not...”

Level 3

#13 Sep 26, 2013
i never got my ballz licked and babies ate till i started dating "conservative" bw.

“Gone But Not...”

Level 3

#14 Sep 26, 2013
i never did drugs untill i started dating "conservative" bw and now im a part of the trippy nation lol."you trippy mane? im trippy mane"

“Gone But Not...”

Level 3

#15 Sep 26, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure...but does the percentage indicate that BM leaving impregnated women has become cultural?
here we go ASSuming again huh?
Truth Hurt

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2013
PrinceShyShy wrote:
<quoted text>by bw actually dressing appropriately and acting like ladies and stop being loose.and you BETTER not reply to me with the "I" this and that.you are you,not bw in general.
Good point.
bohogamy

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Truth Hurt wrote:
true thats why bw have the guts to do ish like ghetto gaggers and redneckbang and stuff.
Tony

Baltimore, MD

#18 Sep 26, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the 80/20 rule. 80% of those women are getting impregnated by 20% of the men. Black women don't love and desire ALL black men. They love and respect certain Black men. Those are the men they will gladly risk getting pregnant for and having his kid. Even though she knows full well he has other kids and doesn't help raise them.
These women are not victims. They love to play the victim role because women hate talking personal responsibility for what happens in their lives. That's all women not just Black women.
Truth Hurt

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2013
PrinceShyShy wrote:
<quoted text>good question,but here is another....were they all raped?
No, all 70% of them were not raped.

Have you ever heard a bw declare she is "dependent"? No, everyone of them claim to be "independent". Therefore, their mindset is independent.

Ask any bw to.define independent and the. first thing they will say is, "to me". They set us up with that "to me" stuff. The statement is "define" independent

The reason they say "to me" is because, today "to me" means this and tomorrow "to me" means that. What ever suit them at the moment is their definition.
Truth Hurt

United States

#20 Sep 26, 2013
bohogamy wrote:
<quoted text>
true thats why bw have the guts to do ish like ghetto gaggers and redneckbang and stuff.
you catch on quick.

People don't respect anything that is given to them but, when they have to work for anything, people respect what they get.

Give me your car, I didn't work for it and I'm careless. That's what is going on now. All a woman have to do is look at us and we'll give them the keys to the kingdom. They will use us up, waste us up, wear us out because, it didn't cost them anything........disrespect.

If a woman invest in a bm, she will be very careful to handle him with care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,602,880
Slap a nighur tomorrow 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
Well, we're still here... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
November 4th Preview Party 🎉🎂 9 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
November 4th will prove to the world the incred... 12 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 15 min Asia 11
facts about the black penis you didnt know (Feb '11) 19 min Asia 117
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 33 min Asia 28
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 1 hr coretta 25
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 59
The black man is God 1 hr coretta 27
More from around the web