Why every race is better than white people

Posted in the African-American Forum

Unknown

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jul 31, 2014
Because white people look like pale ghosts with no shape no butt not lips and no beautiful color in their skin. Every time I see a white person I look right through them because white is nothing but straight boringness. I hate country music if I listen to it I get suicidal and I really hate heavy metal and stupid way Brits and whites talk. They have no flavor or any sort of culture to them they have hideous crooked beak noses and straight flat lifeless hair like some goblin that just came from out of a cave. With their hillbilly I'm better than you attitude when they don't have sht going for them at all. They're dumb life is color. Color is life. White supremacy lie because true white cannot exist without black. Everyone has subsaharan African in them. The chinks the crackers the sand mongers the Mexicans etc etc. all so stupid thinking that they could even be a subcategory of human under black because black is presence of all color moden science nigguh stupid idiot rat faced hairy goats that worship satan. I'm done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guitarrist Carlos Santana loves black women. (Nov '12) 3 min Miguel is the man 59
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min KiloEcho 30,192
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min African AE 28,465
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 5 min BLACK -- FAMOUS 403
Hope Solo: Another Black Cawk Lover 5 min Jax 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min African AE 104,118
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 19 min KiloEcho 3,380
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 55 min Zombie Corpse Rental 152
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 3 hr Big Knob 309
More from around the web