Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
whiteman

Boston, MA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I can't stand the presence of blacks in Europe

I went to the UK this summer and saw many African migrants... lots of browns and Muslims too. What has this became? What really annoys me is when they have blacks in almost EVERY commercial and TV show! For example, I was watching X Factor in UK this summer and there were so many blacks being displayed to me that it was disgusting! I was expecting to NOT see any blacks, only browns. I would rather have seen 5 Muslims than one negro if I had the choice.

Guys, what has this came to? They were intentionally showing white girls with charcoal uppity Africans (blacks)... real pretty white girls too.

I can't face reality anymore, it's devastating

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Hi Sudance Girl
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#4 Sep 14, 2012
LOL!
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Fear not, a Golden Dawn is coming and the n!88## and other subhumans will soon be eradicated from this earth.

Heil Hitler!
Hail Lucifer!!
Hail Satan!!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#6 Sep 15, 2012
.....its a kneegroid world now.........no doubt.....

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
Fear not, a Golden Dawn is coming and the n!88## and other subhumans will soon be eradicated from this earth.
Heil Hitler!
Hail Lucifer!!
Hail Satan!!!
Golden Dawn is awesome but please dont associate them with satanic mumbo jumbo.

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Great video for blacks who think White women love them lol!.
http://youtu.be/lIKdN4elW1w
Beautiful to see Greek women fly the Celtic cross.
White pride and unity world wide!.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#9 Sep 15, 2012
...rayciss high skool gurlz.........

&fe ature=related

.....its good that some young people understand wot blax really r..........

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
Great video for blacks who think White women love them lol!.
http://youtu.be/lIKdN4elW1w
Beautiful to see Greek women fly the Celtic cross.
White pride and unity world wide!.
Golden Dawn loves their women

John

Springfield, NJ

#11 Sep 15, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yGMNAFpa8wYXX
Those aren't their women. Those two women are seen as race traitors by Golden Dawn cause they are against what GD stands for. If that guy reacted this violently on live TV during a simple debate I'd be scared for those two women if they were ever left in a room a lone with GD members. GD has been rumored to have been behind some of the racist attacks against immigrants in Greece.

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#12 Sep 15, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yGMNAFpa8wYXX
Pity he didnt cut the red slags head off with a bowie knife,in case youre wondering I dont like reds.Anyhow Golden Dawns popularity is on the up and up.FACT LOL!.

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#13 Sep 15, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text> GD has been rumored to have been behind some of the racist attacks against immigrants in Greece.
Not racist attacks but defending the Greeks against a foriegn demographic invasion.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 15, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Pity he didnt cut the red slags head off with a bowie knife,in case youre wondering I dont like reds.Anyhow Golden Dawns popularity is on the up and up.FACT LOL!.
FYI, the popularity of Golden Dawn isn't increasing anymore, and it cannot compare to that of the Greek "reds" at all. Mr. N. Michaloliakos is not Adolph Hitler heheheh...
Black Deal

United States

#15 Sep 15, 2012
whiteman wrote:
I went to the UK this summer and saw many African migrants... lots of browns and Muslims too. What has this became? What really annoys me is when they have blacks in almost EVERY commercial and TV show! For example, I was watching X Factor in UK this summer and there were so many blacks being displayed to me that it was disgusting! I was expecting to NOT see any blacks, only browns. I would rather have seen 5 Muslims than one negro if I had the choice.
Guys, what has this came to? They were intentionally showing white girls with charcoal uppity Africans (blacks)... real pretty white girls too.
Many white mfs in Africa still so STFU

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#16 Sep 15, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, the popularity of Golden Dawn isn't increasing anymore, and it cannot compare to that of the Greek "reds" at all. Mr. N. Michaloliakos is not Adolph Hitler heheheh...
BS its gone fron 10% a couple of months back to 12% with the full force of the traitor media against it in a nation where the ruling party holds 25%,well did LOL,Im looking forward to it going international so I can join up.
gibs me more ob dat

UK

#17 Sep 15, 2012
whiteman wrote:
yes, I live there! we only have about 1% negroes, but you'd think it was 75% the way they are everywhere on TV. Leave the cities, and you won't see one all day. Yet they complain they want to be "equally represented" . To them , that means being treated as a majority. Immigration is destroying parts of our country.
Diana

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 30, 2012
You guys have to be the dumbest racist Europeans ever. Before you start talking trash perhaps you should find out where you really came from. I bet you have more black blood than you think. Do t forget stupids EVERyoNE came from AFRICA!!! Read a book idiot!!! You guys are disgraceful!!!

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#19 Dec 30, 2012
whiteman wrote:
Your avatar says Massachusetts. I'd say you're an idiot.

What do you care if black and brown people are in Europe? Hell, when pilgrims arrived on American shores many Native Americans certainly didn't want to see them here. Now look at the situation.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
Heil Hitler!
Hail Lucifer!!
Hail Satan!!!
What you mean is Golden Shower. Yes, Golden Showers are coming and we are gong pyss all over your nazi obsessions they way we always have been. Golden Showers are real.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#21 Dec 30, 2012
whiteman wrote:
What's so funny is that white men have had a presence every where in the world regardless of whether it was wanted or not. In many cases they TOOK land, resources, people, and other things that didn't belong to them. Now here you come babbling some ignorant, hate-filled, nonsense about black immigrants in another country that isn't even YOURS. Maybe you should have stayed where you came from, LOL! Yes, people all over the world have complained that the presence of whites like you has done nothing more than spread disease, discontent, and war to their lands. India, Southeast Asia, Africa, and the Americas -- all inhabited by white people -- at one time were predominately black and brown. Nevertheless, white people have a presence in these lands.

Why the presence of black and brown people in Europe should bother you is a mystery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min T_M_C_O_A 1,745,590
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 4 min Kang 1,239
Now, the truth about the Starbucks incident! 4 min Ugly monkeys 4
And another black Uber driver r@ypes a passenge... 8 min Ugly monkeys 5
Meanwhile in cracker news 9 min Kang 82
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 10 min BillyDbigballer 73
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 12 min Jake 75
Shit white people do 15 min Kang 272
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 1 hr Kang 324
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 2 hr Kang 18