created by: Pollster | Dec 6, 2013

African-American

32 votes

What should be done to WW who sleep with BM?

Click on an option to vote

• Sterilized
  • Branded so decent WM will avoid them
  • Executed legally for treason
  • Sent to reparative therapy camps
  • Give them and their lovers an entire state
  • Make a law that allows for executing the partner
  • Made to have sex with WM nonstop until cured
  • Publicly humiliated
  • Arrested for bestiality
  • Given Hoe of the Year Award
Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE RELIC

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. In your dreams maybe.
SOME of us ain't gonna go down quite that easily.
then whatcha gonna do???
My guess is...you gonna stand there and pizz your pants.
My suggestion is...
you best turn around and run like he11 before the pizz dries up and chaps the fck out of those legs.
I'll be the blonde one laughing her sweet azz off at you
MACEO

The majority of Black women are doing better than Black men who get incarcerated! If Black women are solely "Twerking in public" why aren't we seeing this?

Why are the Black women on your job doing better than you for the most part?

Why aren't my friends "Twerking" and why do they have successful White males that their married too and they live well? You saw videos on how they live and they live better than you!

Look what you did to your White wife of 20 yrs, you ruined her life! All you did was chase Fat WW Puzzy in your office, didn't have any kids, didn't help her with the business! She maybe ugly but she seemed decent!

Now you have nothing to show for your life!

YOUR RACKET NO GOOD BLACK MAN AND THATS WHY YOUR ALONE WITH NO ONE IN YOUR LIFE! NOT SURE WHY YOUR STILL WEARING A WEDDING RING WHEN YOUR WHITE WIFE LEFT YOU! lmao

Personally, i think your ashamed and embarrassed, because you don't have anything to show for your chasing WW office sluts,,YOU LOST EVERYTHING WHICH IS FOOLISH!

GOD calls it being Foolish and a being a Scoffer!

Sorry MACEO but you did it to yourself!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

lomaxx wrote:
At the very least WW who carry on with BM should be ostrasized. They made their choice to sórew below the human race, so they should be given a can of beans, a quart of water, then forced into the wilderness, never to return upon pain of death. Can I get a hallelujah?!
MACEO

Haven't Black men done the same thing? Why can't women including Black women screw White men and other races!

You can't control women! LMAo

I screw and entertain who I please and its not Black males!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Kip wrote:
Why would ANY man want to mistreat any woman for being with another man, unless it's out of pure jealousy?
MACEO

As well as you can't compete! lmao

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. In your dreams maybe.
SOME of us ain't gonna go down quite that easily.
then whatcha gonna do???
My guess is...you gonna stand there and pizz your pants.
My suggestion is...
you best turn around and run like he11 before the pizz dries up and chaps the fck out of those legs.
I'll be the blonde one laughing her sweet azz off at you
Those old trailers go up like dried xmas trees, So 2 guys waiting at your front and back door. You could come out or get roasted. But the doors are pretty flimsy too. Not rocket science.

J/P :)

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be a BW with WM, and It doesn't seem the "Pollster" condemned that.
God created White women ONLY for White men, not any other men. As a WW, I have the right to never be with a BM no matter what. However, I have no romantic nor sexual attractions towards others. In fact, I don't want helped, nurtured, nor cared for in any way. I just want the right to struggle alone against the hard cold world, piddle with my crafts and my soldering iron I use for working on circuit boards, and write my books and songs and come up with my own philosophies and get them published, and do so alone, without interference, and every day of my life. I want to live a simple, low-income life, not a snob-trash life, nor a ghetto life, and have the right to walk or cycle into town to buy things, eat, work, etc., and not be approached by men. To me, a woman's life is worth a whole lot more without a man in it.
Just last night, some uppity BM was staring at me like I was a hoe, just because I was on a bike after dark (5:30 to 6 PM is dark now). What does that have to do with it? I have a pure conscience and know God and have a right to be anywhere at any time and be left alone. Well, I sang my song about proudly not being a man, not being a wh*re, and not dating outside my race, and he turned. I shouldn't have had to do that to get him to not stare at me in the first place. He should have thought one of these lines:
"That is *just* another person, a stranger, and they are not my concern."
"They are *just* a White woman, and I am Black, and she is off-limits to me."
"She could be picking up groceries for her husband, and I don't want dis either one of them."
Too bad we don't have this one:
"Miscegenation is illegal and punishable by death, so I will quickly divert my gaze to try to avoid even a false charge."
"Or that is a White woman, and they are our enemy and vindictive. If I come onto her, she might scream rape, and the cops will believe her."
You seem like a cool person, but why don't you want a boyfriend/kids and all that?
lomaxx

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Haven't Black men done the same thing? Why can't women including Black women screw White men and other races!
You can't control women! LMAo
I screw and entertain who I please and its not Black males!

So everytime you write MACEO you are saying that you think a poster is this other person?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

blondgirl I really was joking though. In a Mad Max type of situation you would serve a very important purpose. Dog food. Trailer roasting you would be a waste. Though I would have to zip tie your hands before I threw you in the kennel. You would probably try molesting my poor dogs.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Snow Bunnies should be praised for having good taste in men (Kings and Alpha Males) and for being so pretty and fine looking. WW love us brothaz.
CRACKERSMACKER

Takoma Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

If would be wise to do nothing because their Black lovers would beat your Cracker asses.
Zew

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

GrayDecember3-Blondegirl-Spott edgirl-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like a cool person, but why don't you want a boyfriend/kids and all that?
MACEO

As well as you can't compete! lmao
Another Cold Day In Hell

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

You fools should do something with your lives instead of hating and threatening.Nobody can change another persons preferences if white women love black men so what? Get over it and get on with your lives.
Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Did anybody else catch that? Is The Relic, SBT? Read the post on this page by The Relic, then you decide
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Marcus Washington wrote:
Snow Bunnies should be praised for having good taste in men (Kings and Alpha Males) and for being so pretty and fine looking. WW love us brothaz.
The hardest thing on a black dude is 3rd grade.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Spanish77 wrote:
Did anybody else catch that? Is The Relic, SBT? Read the post on this page by The Relic, then you decide
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, only nice black men like nice black women. You should see how they duck and run from these jezebels, it's hilarious. Too bad that they are in the minority.
MACEO

Black men like "naive women" or 'Ho's, Stippers, sluts and Drama Queens" those are the ones they get pregnant and have OOW babies with all the time!

Black men are the only race of men that reward "Stripper, Ho's and Sluts" while other race of men seek quality women! Ive never heard of any really successful man marry White or non White Slut material only Black men do these things. In most cases they have little or no education and all they have to do is say their "Models" and they can cash in.

There's "No standards" when it comes to Black males they just prefer living off anybody, in impregnating Strippers or Ho's and not getting married!

Black men have "No Standards" because they don't have any "Worth or Value"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

541 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 10 min ptbw forever 107
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 13 min Black Knight 806
Take It From A WW, Why Big WW Love BM 13 min Black Facts 77
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 15 min Chris Schulte 450
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 17 min lomaxx 261
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,078,919
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 19 min RealTalk 77,929
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 26 min FELISITAS 119,413
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 41 min Trouble 408
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 2 hr Sir Jethro 77
•••
•••