Why black women don't give oral sex?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1050 May 1, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>get your filthy old a$s out of here...cause your to old to be having sex...gross
And in YHO, What do you consider to be too old to enjoy having sex with your spouse/partner?
By the way, Tony Randall(Odd Couple) became a dad at 76 years old.
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#1053 May 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> You are one weird mentally ill [email protected]!
And this is coming from a man that's old enough to be my grandfather...wow....who can the young youths look up to when we have old folks like this guy here...smh
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#1054 May 1, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
And in YHO, What do you consider to be too old to enjoy having sex with your spouse/partner?
By the way, Tony Randall(Odd Couple) became a dad at 76 years old.
That is sick ....he suppose to be resting at that age not having sex,let alone a baby....anyways ms/mr Sangelia me and you have our own opinon...so leave it at that

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1055 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>And this is coming from a man that's old enough to be my grandfather...wow....who can the young youths look up to when we have old folks like this guy here...smh
Bit*h you don't anything about me! So I guess yo mammy is too old for sex too! Are you a dude?

Minneapolis, MN

#1056 May 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> Bit*h you don't anything about me! So I guess yo mammy is too old for sex too! Are you a dude?
Part of the reason that some folks think that old folks are too old for sex. Is that in the woman's case, she is no longer fertile. And that sex is only for reproduction. That it is in many ways not a part of marriage when one or both is barren. Either from age, surgery, or defect. Thing is, sex in the form of lovemaking is a vital part. In many ways a bonding experience shared by two folks.
I wonder what she would have said if she had been there when I was 43 giving birth to my daughter. In fact I was younger than when my grandparents had my dad. Grandma was 48. Grandpa was 55 at the time.
I'm 53 now, and I still have fun with my husband that way. Since I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I can cut loose and enjoy the act without having to worry. In fact I plan to have fun making love for decades to come.
http://www.rd.com/advice/relationships/the-tr... Fiction: Beyond a certain age, people have little interest in sex.
Fact: There is no age limit on sexuality, but for people age 50 and over, sexual satisfaction depends more on the overall quality of the relationship than it does for younger couples. A National Council on Aging survey reports that among people age 60 and over who have regular intercourse, 74 percent of the men and 70 percent of the women find their sex lives more satisfying than when they were in their forties.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about... Sex is not just for the young. The erotic impulse lasts a lifetime. Where there's a will, there's always a way.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/20395061/ns/health-... Sex and interest in it do fall off when people are in their 70s, but more than a quarter of those up to age 85 reported having sex in the previous year.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1057 May 1, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the reason that some folks think that old folks are too old for sex. Is that in the woman's case, she is no longer fertile. And that sex is only for reproduction. That it is in many ways not a part of marriage when one or both is barren. Either from age, surgery, or defect. Thing is, sex in the form of lovemaking is a vital part. In many ways a bonding experience shared by two folks.
I wonder what she would have said if she had been there when I was 43 giving birth to my daughter. In fact I was younger than when my grandparents had my dad. Grandma was 48. Grandpa was 55 at the time.
I'm 53 now, and I still have fun with my husband that way. Since I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I can cut loose and enjoy the act without having to worry. In fact I plan to have fun making love for decades to come.
http://www.rd.com/advice/relationships/the-tr... Fiction: Beyond a certain age, people have little interest in sex.
Fact: There is no age limit on sexuality, but for people age 50 and over, sexual satisfaction depends more on the overall quality of the relationship than it does for younger couples. A National Council on Aging survey reports that among people age 60 and over who have regular intercourse, 74 percent of the men and 70 percent of the women find their sex lives more satisfying than when they were in their forties.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about... Sex is not just for the young. The erotic impulse lasts a lifetime. Where there's a will, there's always a way.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/20395061/ns/health-... Sex and interest in it do fall off when people are in their 70s, but more than a quarter of those up to age 85 reported having sex in the previous year.
Good for you, I'm glad to hear that you are still enjoy yourself unlike DooDoo on the rise!
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#1058 May 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> Bit*h you don't anything about me! So I guess yo mammy is too old for sex too! Are you a dude?
you disrespectful immature pieace of pig...I saw you on a thread talking shit to a 15year old, and yes you told me your age before and you are old...so why are you so immature? why....what went wrong...grow some balls please....you act like your12
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#1059 May 1, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
43 is not old....but it is sick to have kids in your 50's.....that's my opinon..there's nothing wrong with having sex with your husband in your 50's...but around this age if he die and you still want sex with someone else,I find that weird....I know many rich 80something year old males with lots of money chasing young women like me...Gross,but I have nothing against you if you love having sex

Level 2

Location hidden

#1060 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>you disrespectful immature pieace of pig...I saw you on a thread talking shit to a 15year old, and yes you told me your age before and you are old...so why are you so immature? why....what went wrong...grow some balls please....you act like your12
You know damn well that was a fake 15 y/o you stupid bit*h!

Level 2

Location hidden

#1061 May 1, 2014
You need to say something to Capree for suggesting that it's ok for a 15 y/o to have sex with older white dudes! Do yo thang she said! Lol
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#1062 May 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text>You know damn well that was a fake 15 y/o you stupid bit*h!
Let me ask you something! If you knew she was fake why did you continue talking to her..because you think you are 15 also,all the other adult left the thread but you stayed to fuss with her like the Bit#h..why are you such a bit%h Dsmalls..why...why don't you grow some balls instead of acting like a lady...My father and many other grown man will never talk like you....you are a difination of a clown....grow up please.....Males like you are [email protected]

Level 4

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1063 May 1, 2014
Only white people commit sodomy
That's why most are going to hell.
Rl lee

Overland Park, KS

#1064 Sep 15, 2014
It amazes me when black women say they will oral a man if she marries him! There are tons of black men that will tell you , that's a lie! If she ain't doing it now , then she won't after marriage . What really disturbs me about black women is, how they openly want you to lick them! So there must not be a oral sex problem, because if there was they would be against all of it! No , black women will choose when it is right ! You know like a rich ball player or a white or Latino man! Yes , we black men have been told , you act like u like sucking them! In the movie the Brothers , the married couple argued all the time about this and eventually seperated ! Yes, this is the black woman most black men have known for years. The best line in the augment was, the wife telling her husband ( momma said good girls don't do that stuff). But when the husband , played by DLHugley said you don't say that when I do you, just like a selfish black woman she said( well I didn't tell you too! Boy how lucky we black men are when we marry black women! Sex is supposed to be fun , not a here we go again! Stop lying to yourselves black women , u don't think being a good sex partner to a black man is important, but to other races it is! Please tell me why?

Minneapolis, MN

#1067 Sep 15, 2014
<quoted text>43 is not old....but it is sick to have kids in your 50's.....that's my opinon..there's nothing wrong with having sex with your husband in your 50's...but around this age if he die and you still want sex with someone else,I find that weird....I know many rich 80something year old males with lots of money chasing young women like me...Gross,but I have nothing against you if you love having sex
If my grandpa had thought the same as you. My dad would not have been born. And thus I would not be here either. Since my grandpa was 55 at the time of my dad's birth. Grandma was 48 at the time. Nor would one of my uncles would have been born. Since grandpa was 51 at the time.

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#1068 Sep 15, 2014
Wally wrote:
I am a white man and curious as hell as to why.
because white invented oral sex and blacks start to do it but still its not common a lot in black community to have oral sex.
Rl lee

Fort Scott, KS

#1069 Sep 16, 2014
Black women are full of crap , that's why! I have heard black women say it's nasty putting your mouth on a mans penis, but it's not the same as a man putting his mouth on that muffin. When this turned into a who is the nastier argument I had to tell them that , u have periods , spot bleeding , yeast infections , warts ,cysts and a host of things that could make a guy through up! The black women's mouth dropped, as if they didn't know that their lifelong coochie worked like that. Yes every time your pants come down black girls, any of these things can be going on!9

Minneapolis, MN

#1070 Sep 16, 2014
reality-chec wrote:
<quoted text>
because white invented oral sex and blacks start to do it but still its not common a lot in black community to have oral sex.
Actually the oldest record of oral sex comes from a AFRICAN nation. As in from ancient Egypt. The Goddess Isis is from the records doing it to her husband Osiris.
As well as on records that date from before Whites made contact with other groups. Various Asian cultures also have on their records on folks doing it. Including the Kama Sutra, which dates to well before White folks came to India. Along with the Incas had records on it prior to the Spanish invading them.
http://www.sinclairinstitute.com/index.php/th... It’s considered safe to assume that oral sexual exchanges have been around for as long as humans have walked the Earth. The first evidence of fellatio comes from ancient Egypt on scrolls and explicit images capturing the myth of the ruler Osiris and his sister and wife Isis. Osiris was killed by his brother, Set, and chopped into pieces. Isis then put Osiris’s pieces back together, but found his penis missing. An artificial penis was created out of clay, which Isis sucked on to “blow” life back into Osiris.
....Remnants of past peoples elsewhere around the world have also captured the human fascination with oral sex. The tribal societies of Oceana, for example, depicted explicit illustrations of oral sex on pottery dating back to 300 BC. The South Americans Incas also had pottery depicting the domination and power involved in fellatio. Ancient Greek and Peruvian vases, too, showcased various positions for fellatio. Then there are the Japanese and Chinese scrolls, dating back to 200 BC, that feature cunnilingus drawings, indicating that humans were equally interested in female pleasuring as well.
http://www.salon.com/2000/05/22/oral_history/ But the first clear real traces of fellatio are from ancient Egypt. Many of the more stellar examples are in the British Museum, where we find the famous myth of Osiris and Iris: Osiris was killed by his brother and cut into pieces. His sister Iris put the pieces together but, by chance, the penis was missing. An artificial penis was made out of clay, and Iris “blew” life back into Osiris by sucking it. There are explicit images of this myth.
....Indeed, these are two other ancient cultures that ritualized fellatio. Ancient China was similar to India insofar as there were practically no sexual censures or taboos whatsoever. But it was in India where we find the Kama Sutra. Today the Kama Sutra has been reduced to a sort of caricature of a sex manual, but in fact it’s a tome dedicated to the art of loving. An entire chapter in the Kama Sutra is devoted to an act called “auparishtaka,” otherwise known as “oral congress.” Oral congress involved eight highly descriptive and semicodified ways of performing fellatio.
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sex_in_the_incan_em... In all pre-Columbian Peruvian art, the penis was an especially popular subject of ceramic design and artwork, nearly always depicted in an extremely exaggerated fashion, in the act of masturbation, fellatio, vaginal intercourse, anal sex, and engaging in homosexual acts.
On a side note: The primates known as Bonobo also engage in it too. They are endemic to the Congo region. Again, a African area.
http://www.ansci.wisc.edu/jjp1/ansci_repro/mi...
Rather wrecks your theory of supposedly Whites inventing it.
Phill Dees

Norcross, GA

#1072 Sep 21, 2014
Afreakinqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a stereotype. We do, it's just that Black women tend to be less open about sexuality then White women. Not saying this is a good or a bad thing, we just tend to be more private about it. It usually takes us longer to give it too.
Hhhhmmm, why? I'm not quite sure. I'm not all that private about sexuality (I don't put my business out there, but I'm not necessarily private about sexuality in general). I don't mind giving it, but it's something I do on special occasions, that is, when I do it, I want it to be special and memorable to him. I don't want him to get used to it, because it I'm afraid he'll get used to it and start to like it less, the more I give it. That's just me though.
We will never get tired of it or like it less trust and believe this. We can however get tired of the women here self but, sex with no head is like masterbating.

Level 4

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1073 Sep 22, 2014
Weird
Rl lee

Overland Park, KS

#1074 Sep 24, 2014
Vita wrote:
Well I just recently heard this rumor about black women not giving head. I doubt if it represents a majority of black women, based on my friendships with black women. I am middle eastern. But I have had numerous black female friends who did give oral sex, although, I'm almost positive they weren't doing it on a regular basis. I never attributed that to their race, but just thought it was a personal thing. Personally, I think it just depends on the upbringing of the woman. Not that you would teach your daughter to give oral, lol, but just if you were raised in a home with mostly women, you aren't going to be naturally as responsive or even CARE ABOUT the desires and needs of a man. For me personally, I feel like it's a pleasure as well as a responsibility to be able to give my BOYFRIEND or HUSBAND any sexual pleasure he asks for. It is not within anyone's RIGHTS to DENY their PARTNER something that they can give for free, and with no harm done. It is wrong to tell your man, "No, I wont suck your dick because it grosses me out (or because I'm against it, or because I don't HAVE TO, or because I don't FEEL LIKE IT)" You LOSE that option once you enter into a relationship with someone. In a relationship, your purpose is to enrich the other persons' life as much as possible - and if your man feels like you giving him head would make him feel better, you better damn well do it, or he will feel like you're not holding up your end of the agreement. Plus, if the dick is giving YOU sexual pleasure, wouldn't you have the desire to reciprocate??
I don't think it's a racial issue but a feminist issue. Women need to wake up. But it's not exclusive to black women, believe it. Skin pigment has nothing to do with this problem.
1st thing is u have to know why black women, are ore comfortable with other races of men. All that is on TV is white men. All that is on TV about black men is hatred. We are demonized by white poeple, and black women have developed the Aunt Jamima syndrome to serve whiteen. Yes, dispite white men abusing women and being the nastiest pediphiles in the world TV excuses anything a white man does. Now black women act like little monkeys craving the white banana. They are now competing with white women for white men. They hate anything about black men that media tells them to. Example, a black man kills a man and he is labeled an animal. A white an kills 34 poeple in a theater or shoots Gaby Giffords, and all over the white media is they have mental illness! When this act is no different than a middle eastern terrorist! Yes we now have giant tampons like Steve Harvey training black women to spite black men. He told black women to not be intimate for 90 days. Well there is no white man that can't get his dick sucked by a black woman in more than a week. How sorry is that . Steve Harvey is a hypocrite joke. He cheated on all his wives and always uses the name if god to dupe black women. Black women are the most I
Nontrustable women in the world. Figure how a wealthy white man can screw a black woman until he is fed up with her, but as soon as a black atheletes winks at a black woman , she gets pregnant. How ? Well they have gotten so deviously rotten , that they will take a mouth full of sperm from a rich athelet and spit it in a container. Yes they freeze it and use it when ovulating . Their white worshiping skank hoes . How sorry, how sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 min Black Rage 48
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 7 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 12 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 12 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 16 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 19 min Paul 17
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 6 hr thems 39