Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

franko wrote:
<quoted text>I think this is funny .. because you are using the "statistics" argument to "stigimitize" white people ... by presenting it in that way YOU are doing EXACTLY what you accuse us of doing in order to make things look more to YOUR liking.
POt calling the kettle black in this case, sir.
Let's consider a few countries in Africa ... well let;s consider MOST of them .. where blacks vastly outnunber whites ... no doubt in 99% of cases, the black people will outnumber the whites in welfare cases/poverty, crimes commited, number of people in jail, number of murderers and serial killers, etc etc ...
ANd you HAVE to accept this otherwise you discredit your own arguement ..
Two a can play that game ...
African nations (if you want to call them that)haven't ever become anything without Whitey. They can't even dig a damn well without a White Man showing them how and every predominately black operated city there is a rat infested,disease ridden shithole of a ghetto where a common dog shouldn't have to live. I dont need ,NOBODY needs stats to see that and I dont see any "educated" black people besides maybe Oprah over there helping to change it. Bill fu*kin Gates , a WHITE MAN does more for Africans that black Americans do.
But thats all our fault ?
I dont even think so and they dont either ,they just can't be big enough to admit that they have never become much and it's very embarrassing to them and it damn well should be !

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...you're just making dumbass assumptions about a whole race of people...based upon your own racist,limited perspective of the world around you!
That you clearly don't know very well...you have no idea what black people think about bm with ww...did you take a poll...finance a research study...really?..wow...where was it based,what research method did you use...how were he findings gathered and processed!
Where did you publish the findings?
Well I damn sure know what you think about it because you've been attacking me left and right since the first post I made in here so you clearly didn't like what I said.
No ,I didn't take any "poll" ,I just go by what fools like you do and say every time I come to Topix and it's been that way since the first post I made in here back in 07. I came in here to discuss social and racial issues in the United States and how they compared to the ones of yesterday in the 1960's since I WAS THERE unlike you and thought that the best place to do it was the AA forum and I never intended to go off on anybody or put down anyone black or anyone else but I was immediately attacked by blacks just like you who didn't even know me ,who hadn't taken time to get to know me and I was labled a "hater" and a "redneck" and a "racist". All because I have a mind of my own ,because I dont agree just because it's the popular or politically correct thing to do ,because I have an opinion that differs from others. I made friends with a few AA's and punks who couldn't stand it did everything they could to mess up friendships I had made in here and they succeded so I was like "okay ,if you want to play that game I'll play it" but I admit that was my weakness that I let some little CREEPS like you who wouldn't even give me a chance bring out the worst in me.
I'll bet it would totally surprise you to know I have black friends. That I had black friends and buddies in the Army whom I had their back and they had mine. I even had a black business partner up until 14 months ago. Like I said ,you dont know me.
Just how did you come to determine all the nonsense and stereotypes and assumptions you have obviously made about Whites ?
Is it based on your own racist and limited perspective of the world around you ? Did you take a poll ? Did you finance a research study ? No ,you didn't so shut the Fu*k up !

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Hey thats the way it goes.
Black folks should consider the other side of the coin when they feel like they "got over" every time they go with White Women because a White Boy can get him some black tail too and often do these days,especially here in the ATL.
Happens all the time.
Moorspeaks is obviously a typical frustrated little black person who gets all hostile and angry just thinking about a White Boy doing it with a black gal.
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Phantom309 wrote:
<quoted text>
African nations (if you want to call them that)haven't ever become anything without Whitey. They can't even dig a damn well without a White Man showing them how and every predominately black operated city there is a rat infested,disease ridden shithole of a ghetto where a common dog shouldn't have to live. I dont need ,NOBODY needs stats to see that and I dont see any "educated" black people besides maybe Oprah over there helping to change it. Bill fu*kin Gates , a WHITE MAN does more for Africans that black Americans do.
But thats all our fault ?
I dont even think so and they dont either ,they just can't be big enough to admit that they have never become much and it's very embarrassing to them and it damn well should be !
you forget about Egypt. the ancient pharaohs were Black. if you look at King Tut. when his family had realistic statues made. as well as King Tut's golden funeral mask. you can see that they were Black.
there have been several ancient civilizations that were created by Black folks in other parts of Africa. and this was during the time White folks in northern Europe were painting their faces blue and worshiping oak trees.
Trey--666--KILLJ ESUS

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

hail satan!
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget about Egypt. the ancient pharaohs were Black. if you look at King Tut. when his family had realistic statues made. as well as King Tut's golden funeral mask. you can see that they were Black.
there have been several ancient civilizations that were created by Black folks in other parts of Africa. and this was during the time White folks in northern Europe were painting their faces blue and worshiping oak trees.
You're probably phantom

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Phantom309 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know since you haven't debated me on anything yet ?,you've just called me names and I didn't come in here to start trouble just to state that it's a myth that black chicks dont give BJ's.
You come at me and throw your bombs with racist this and racist that but to be so "educated" it looks like you could tell me why you have determined I'm supposed to be a racist just because I stated I had some black tail before and that it wasn't any challenge but you dont because you have no good answer except that you're totally frustrated ,maybe because you aint getting enough sex yourself and you can't stand it that a White boy got some from a black gal before. Come on ,thats what it really is ,right ? If it makes ya feel any better ,a White Woman aint much challenge these days either.
I come from an agricultural and military background and I sent 2 of my kids to college ,Auburn University to be exact with MY MONEY and not the US GovernMENT like you and I aquired anything and EVERTHING I own from HARD WORK ,unlike most blacks who stand on White Mans legs and through the tax dollars spent to send your black carcass to college in the first place. You dont fu*kin know me. Did you tote a rifle on the battlefield to defend your country that has been so generous to you so you could get an education ? I'll bet not. I dont care about your "education" and if you were all that ,you wouldn't be in here all the time ,instead you would be WORKING and making money to support all your offspring with your fancy education. I come around once every 5 months or so because I WORK and have a life and better things to do most of the time unlike you.
BTW ,are you the guy or the gal in that picture ? At first I thought you were the girl ,I guess because you talk like such a little BIATCH but now I'm beginning to think you're the guy.
Does it really matter ? You're a little biatch with no legs to stand on without a White Man holding your black ass up anyway. Dream on ,Fool.
YOU CAME IN HERE MAKING ALL KINDS OF RACIST ASS COMMENTS...YOUR WHOLE MENTALITY AND ATTITUDE IS RACIST TO THE FCKING CORE...YOU PIECE SHYT YOU...WHAT YOU THINK IS TRUTH OR SOMEHOW COMMON SENSE OR LOGIC..IS IN FACT JUST MORE WHITE MALE RACIST ASS BULLSHYT...THIS WHOLE IDEA THAT ONLY WHITE BOYS HAVE DONE THINGS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS COUNTRY...AND THAT ALL BLACKS HAVE DONE IS TAKE...IS A HORRIBLE BASTARDIZATION OF AMERICAN HISTORY...HAD YOU GOTTEN A REAL EDUCATION...AND NOT ONE IN YOUR REDNECK DADDIES BASEMENT...YOU'D KNOW THIS...YOU MORON!

We've been through this whole bullshyt ass maneuver before you cocky....arrogant...and yes racist piece of shyt you!

First of all...there are blacks in the military and blacks have fought in every single fkcing war that you assholes have saw fit to go to...and yes in most cases over some senseless racist bullshyt....so save the damn patriotic speech for someone who actually gives a fck...but just for the record....my dad,my grandfather and my uncles have all been in the military!

And my dad...for your fcking business paid every single pennie...out of his pocket for my education!

And I did all of the work...just like your no doubt litle racist shithead kids...God help them and the world if they're like you!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Phantom309 wrote:
Hey thats the way it goes.
Black folks should consider the other side of the coin when they feel like they "got over" every time they go with White Women because a White Boy can get him some black tail too and often do these days,especially here in the ATL.
Happens all the time.
Moorspeaks is obviously a typical frustrated little black person who gets all hostile and angry just thinking about a White Boy doing it with a black gal.
Sounds like a personal problem to me.
You idiot...what the hell are you on about...no one cares what you or any other white boy does with a bw....do you honestly think that any decent,self respecting and purposeful bm would even want such a black woman...no we don't....trust me!

And yes there are plenty of bm banging away at white girls...more than bw dating wm...so knock yourself sport..you and I both know that white girls aren't that hard to get!

Now as far as me being a typical frustrated little black person...again...I have more education than you and your whole family probably ever will...the fact of the matter is this...you're an asshole...clearly!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Phantom309 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I damn sure know what you think about it because you've been attacking me left and right since the first post I made in here so you clearly didn't like what I said.
No ,I didn't take any "poll" ,I just go by what fools like you do and say every time I come to Topix and it's been that way since the first post I made in here back in 07. I came in here to discuss social and racial issues in the United States and how they compared to the ones of yesterday in the 1960's since I WAS THERE unlike you and thought that the best place to do it was the AA forum and I never intended to go off on anybody or put down anyone black or anyone else but I was immediately attacked by blacks just like you who didn't even know me ,who hadn't taken time to get to know me and I was labled a "hater" and a "redneck" and a "racist". All because I have a mind of my own ,because I dont agree just because it's the popular or politically correct thing to do ,because I have an opinion that differs from others. I made friends with a few AA's and punks who couldn't stand it did everything they could to mess up friendships I had made in here and they succeded so I was like "okay ,if you want to play that game I'll play it" but I admit that was my weakness that I let some little CREEPS like you who wouldn't even give me a chance bring out the worst in me.
I'll bet it would totally surprise you to know I have black friends. That I had black friends and buddies in the Army whom I had their back and they had mine. I even had a black business partner up until 14 months ago. Like I said ,you dont know me.
Just how did you come to determine all the nonsense and stereotypes and assumptions you have obviously made about Whites ?
Is it based on your own racist and limited perspective of the world around you ? Did you take a poll ? Did you finance a research study ? No ,you didn't so shut the Fu*k up !
In the military...it's your job to put aside your personal issues and have each other backs...black,white,red or yellow....so what...that's what you were supposed to do...what next...do you want credit for paying your damn taxes...how about keeping your damn lawn cut?

Lmbao..."I had black friends and a black business partner"...Lol...get the fuck out here you scumbag...yeah right...next you'll be telling me that you're half black...right...if you had a black business partner....it was some simple minded black chick who let you exploit her silly ass...smdh!

I wouldn't even want to know or socialize with any black person that considered you to be a close personal friend...not to mention a business partner...

I mean what kind of self hating and pitiful black person could these people have been?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a gentleman...then you could have merely stated that the title of the tread is untrue...in regards to all bw...keeping in mind that yes such topics are sensitive to some...you could have been more tactful...instead of including the bit of sleazy details that you have!
That's what real gentlemen do!
I'm not thinking it's such a sensitive subject ,but I forgot you're one of those angry guys on here that hates when white guys date black woman. Grow up and read a book about it if you don't have any experience! LMAO!
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The black women I've been with give me oral sex.
Axe-Me-Anything

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

David B wrote:
The black women I've been with give me oral sex.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/...
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
Nice picture! I would love to tap that a**.

“Topix is REAL Life so I belong”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
that's you type huh? OK whatever turns you on. All women are beautiful.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I also perform oral sex on women regardless of race.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
that's you type huh? OK whatever turns you on. All women are beautiful.
Yes,that's my type.

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you beleieve that then you're really past reasoning with but I'll give it a try.
Look up a picture of "Ramses the 2nd" which was far better overall preserved than TUT and you can clearly see it's not an African Man.
Thats revisionist Jive. You dont wanna believe that crap.
In the tomb with TUT ,over in the corner you can see the treasures that Howard Carter discovered when he opened it and you can clearly see two 4 or 5 foot tall statues of Black children ,a people known as "Nubians. Those statues represented playmates of TUT and they were African or Nubian,probably most closely elated to what are today ,Ethiopians. Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs WERE NOT Africans.
Tribal Hunter/Gatherers is all Africanized peoples have ever ammounted to and deep down ,I think you know that. You think I hate them but it's not like that. I dont but I'm not going to exalt them into something they aren't just because they have had a hard time sometimes in the past. It's not healthy for them to believe in a lie because that wont help them to be stronger as Human Beings. I dont think the world would be better off if Blacks and African's were weaker but rather stronger but they are not strong willed people. They're weak people and THATS what makes alot of them dangerous and unproductive.

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU CAME IN HERE MAKING ALL KINDS OF RACIST ASS COMMENTS...YOUR WHOLE MENTALITY AND ATTITUDE IS RACIST TO THE FCKING CORE...YOU PIECE SHYT YOU...WHAT YOU THINK IS TRUTH OR SOMEHOW COMMON SENSE OR LOGIC..IS IN FACT JUST MORE WHITE MALE RACIST ASS BULLSHYT...THIS WHOLE IDEA THAT ONLY WHITE BOYS HAVE DONE THINGS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS COUNTRY...AND THAT ALL BLACKS HAVE DONE IS TAKE...IS A HORRIBLE BASTARDIZATION OF AMERICAN HISTORY...HAD YOU GOTTEN A REAL EDUCATION...AND NOT ONE IN YOUR REDNECK DADDIES BASEMENT...YOU'D KNOW THIS...YOU MORON!
We've been through this whole bullshyt ass maneuver before you cocky....arrogant...and yes racist piece of shyt you!
First of all...there are blacks in the military and blacks have fought in every single fkcing war that you assholes have saw fit to go to...and yes in most cases over some senseless racist bullshyt....so save the damn patriotic speech for someone who actually gives a fck...but just for the record....my dad,my grandfather and my uncles have all been in the military!
And my dad...for your fcking business paid every single pennie...out of his pocket for my education!
And I did all of the work...just like your no doubt litle racist shithead kids...God help them and the world if they're like you!
My My ,dont we have a temper.
We'll just let you sit in your wet diaper and calm down for awhile.
Grow up.
Wall

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

This is not true.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

PrinceJamal wrote:
cuz its disgusting act done by whites
Disgusting act? then why do all the black men come to me for that disgusting act to be done?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901 - 920 of957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••