Why black women don't give oral sex?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#983 Feb 21, 2013
Joey6587 wrote:
Huh, i just found this thread and it's funny iv'e heard this a lot. Most black woman iv'e been with are happy to give oral sex. But it can't be a one way street. My experience does tell me that a lesser # of them want the finished product in their mouth. But some are fine with that too! Hope i said that politely enough. I'm a gentleman not like some of these angry people here:-)
it can be a loving experience between the couple.
but it can taste rather bad. depends on what the guy has consumed for the past week or two.
some food items can make the taste not as bad. but it is at times not fun to get the guy to stay away from items that can make it worse.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#984 Feb 21, 2013
.http://www.ranker.com/list/13 -most-cringeworthy-male-genita lia-accidents/clintonjake

Some women can be a bit feisty when mad.

Excerpt:

Woman Puts Man's Penis In Garbage Disposal

Guys, don't cheat on your girl... but if you're going to cheat DO NOT GET CAUGHT!

Authorities said that a woman is in custody after she drugged her estranged husband, tied him to a bed, cut off his penis with a large knife and threw it down a garbage disposal.

Police Lt. Jeff Nightengale said 48-year-old Catherine Kieu Becker drugged a meal and fed it to her husband, Nightengale said the man then felt sick, went to lie down and lost consciousness. The woman then tied the victim's arms and legs to the bed with rope and attacked him with the 10-inch knife as he awoke.

"He was conscious when his penis was removed," Nightengale said. He said Becker then put the penis in the garbage disposal and turned it on.

HE WAS AWAKE! Wow, this chick had massive rage issues at least with the China story the guy was completely knocked out...this is just...wow.

Angry Wife Cuts Off Sleeping Husbands Balls While He Is Sleeping

A man by the name of Huang in China decided it would be a good idea to have an affair with an 18 year-old girl and let his wife, Li, find out about it. She asked for a divorce, but he said no, and apparently in China, that's the end of that debate.

Anyway, two years pass. Huang gets diarrhea and asks Li for some medication; Li decides this is the perfect time to slip her disloyal husband some sleeping pills. Huang passes out and Li proceeds to go to work on her husband with a fruit knife, completely removing his testicles.

After his wife's arrest, Huang pleaded police to be lenient on her, because he somehow felt responsible for the whole thing. I guess Huang was responsible for the whole thing, seeing how he was unfaithful and got caught. But let's look at Li in this mess. She waited two years, and surgically removed the whole package. That takes a whole lot of patience, this chick was planning that for years! You've got to give credit where credit is due.
Read more at http://www.ranker.com/list/13-most-cringewort...

Male Genital Injuries: List of Painful Testicle and Penis Accidents
http://www.ranker.com/list/13-most-cringewort...
Show: 5 25. Tags: people, all people, offbeat, mens, sexuality, injuries, men, dudes, revenge ... Secretary bites off boss's penis during oral sex. A business man ...
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#985 Feb 21, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
listen.
1. I KNOW that oral sex is a form of sexual activity. I did NOT buy into clintazz's claims. never have, never will. he was NEVER my president. even though I'm American born. my grandparents having taken the citizenship oath.
1A. remember that I am married. and I know what can go on in the marriage bed.
2. you assumed that I'm Black. nope. fully Caucasian here. German/English/Irish.
3. various sites including gov ones has that about one in six females have been the victims of sexual assault. unknown how many males have been assaulted. in the case of females. a good portion of the rapes are done by someone the victim knows.
4. I wish MORE males would use soap, water, shampoo AND deodorant. being in a assembly line factory with NO air conditioning in the heat of summer. it is enough to make a gal swear to become a nun(and me not even Catholic). as well as several sci-fi conventions I have attended. either helping to run. or as a paying guest. some males think that we gals are turned on by sweat stink. no effing way.
I dont blame you. I was in the Army for 12 years ,4 spent in Iraq and nothing was more degrading than having to go for days at a time without a shower ,being as how I am a shower every day kind of guy. My Brother spent 2 years in Vietnam and it was way worse but no Man or Woman in this day and age should go around smelling funky unless it's a no choice ,military situation.
Just for the hell of it though ,try this little test the next time you're in the factory and pick the worst smelling White boy ( or Girl) and then go stand next to the worst smelling Black one and I'll betcha you end up having to walk away from the Black one first.
It's none of my business but if you are German ,Scotch and Irish then you are from the exact heritage I am and I just dont see what you would find interesting about a thread meant for black hoochie's talking shit about their out of control sex lives. I know you're probably thinking why am I but I just get a kick out of watching blacks make total damn fools out of themselves trying to pass themselves off as being "just like everybody else". I'll bet your German grandparents and mine wouldn't have shared their sentiment. This is not a forum ,much less a thread for a lady of your breeding. Trust me,I'm only in here about once every 4 to 6 months when I'm bored because Topix ,especially trying to talk sense into a bunch of spooks is a total waste of time but it's your dime.
JackOfBlades

Akron, OH

#986 Feb 21, 2013
Black chicks dont give brain????? Who told that blatant lie, i have received from plenty of black girls. Even the churchly ones do too.
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#987 Feb 21, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
As for this comment here:
"Most Black girls smell pretty good these days but it hasn't been that many years ago that black folks in general discovered there was such a thing as deodorant and back in the old days P.U.! I could tell you some stories about being the first generation having to sit next to them on buses with no air conditioning. Young blacks these days dont realize what a favor civil rights did for them,let me tell ya ! If only they could discover what a condom is or birth control pills ,then we would really be progressing as a nation"
You just sound fcking stupid...like a hardcore racist...the type that makes racist to the core statements and then says stupid shit like...I'm not a racist...I'm just telling the truth..idiot...what makes you a racist is the fact that you believe something this ignorant and nonsensical!
But the reason that you make such statements is because in reality...
You're like a child ...who's being raised badly....by ignorant,uneducated and fearful parents!
What are you ,a wanna be psychiatrist ? I would focus your energy on a better job for yourself like a hairdresser or a stripper or better yet ,fast food. No ,I was raised by good parents that taught me to treat people with respect but only those that deserved it. You deserve it ,you'll get it. I didn't come in here insulting you ,I just made a comment about black chicks liking to give head to white boys and it's TRUE. Are you intimidated by the truth ? I am one Man with one opinion ,are you threatened by my opinion ? I make up my own mind about people according to my lifes experiences and what I see them do. Black folk have sex ,party alot ,steal,rob, lie and blame everybody else and other races when they get caught up in their shit and have to face the consequences for it. PERIOD.
You want to dislike me ,fine but dont cast blame on my parents. My Mom was a nurse and my Dad was career military in WW2 and a farmer after he retired. I'm proud of both of them and I'd damn sure put my parents up against YOURS any day. Here you are on a thread dealing exclusively with why black sluts want to have oral sex or not so sounds like somebody forgot to give you some lady training if you want to hit below the belt and talk about bad parenting then lets talk about yours.
I can guarantee my Dad would be disappointed if I even admitted to him that I had actually stooped so low as to lay with a black Woman but with a few drinks ,a person's judgement can become impaired shall we say and in time of War a Man has to take what he can get. My Brother slept with a few chinks in Vietnam but he sure as hell didn't fall in love and niether did I.
Racist sounding or not ,it is no challenge to get a black woman to have sex and you can take it any way you want to. I not a racist ,I may be a bigot or prejudiced and I may not be a big fan of the black community but I'm not a racist but you believe what you want to. WHO CARES ? because I sure as hell dont ! You treat me right ,I'll treat you right but dont come in here talking shit about oral f*ckin sex and automatically expect a Man to respect you just because you're a Woman. I wouldn't have even if I was a black Man. Dont fu*kin lecture me. You hang out on a thread like this ,you get what the hell you get. Now GET !
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#988 Feb 21, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...oh my gosh...you're such a fcking idiot...that it's actually scary...clearly you have never pursued a formal education...ever!
Anyway...in regards to this passage here"
"I dont "stereotype" people ,I just state the facts. I can't be held to blame if anyone ,be they black or otherwise get their feelings hurt because the facts aren't pretty sometimes but it is what it is and the fact remainds that a black gal aint no challenge to talk into sex. I'm not even going into your comment about rape or "being forced into" sex as you put it because that would be for a discussion on another thread about black males raping White Women and none of you black gals or guys even need to think about going there with a bunch of HORSESHIT about White guys raping as many black Women as black ones do White Women because you know you be lyin if you do"
Genius...rape is a crime of convenience...and of control...not a race based crime...in other words...thee overwhelming majority of ww that are in fact raped...are raped by guess who...WHITE GUYS...white guys that the victim knows personally or have interacted with on some personal level...from within her close social circle...in the form of date rape,sexual molestation from a male relative or white males that they know in particular situations...where they have been preyed on...just like with the case of domestic violence...most white women are abused by white males!
Leslie Morgan Steiner: Why domestic violence victims don't leave:
* http://youtu.be/V1yW5IsnSjo
So noooo...moron...bm do not generally get up go to the suburbs of American and just randomly rape ww on a large scale...and they never have...at any point in the social,political or sexual history of this nation!
It was in fact..white males who came up with this myth/notion...out of their own fear and guilt over their behavior with black slave women in early American history!
You are clearly a fcking idiot...sans any real education or understanding of the world around you...who views the entire world through stereotypes!
I tell you what ,you just keep living in this dream world that black Americans have worked so hard to build with your revisionist history books and your fake heros that never did anything for their race ,much less their country. Keep living in denial about black sexual habits and having multiple kids out of wedlock,not knowing who the babies daddies are,and letting Whitey pick up the tab with his tax dollars. Stay in denial about crime and all ya brothas warehoused in prisons across America and even if you did admit to it you would just do what you people always do and blame it all on "Whitey" anyway but guess what. It's not gonna do you one bit of good because it is what it is what it is. I say again ,MATH DOESN'T LIE and the numbers and "stats" that you hate so much just aren't in your favor.
Now I'm going to leave and let you get back to your oral sex talk.
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#989 Feb 21, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope..it's an older white male...from a particular social background...he's had some success...but in an earlier time...he's an old school racist to the core...but like many of them...he loves some black tail!
See there you go.
Earlier you said I didn't get any "black tail" and now you're accusing me of it. GOTCHA ! No but I am an old school "REALIST" to the core. I live in reality and you live in fantasy.
You get offended if somebody like me comes in here and says he's been with a black female and automatically assume it was "dirty" or wrong or the White Boy took advantage of the po black thang but if a black Woman came in here ,you would defend her if she said she enjoyed doing the nasty with a White boy or had a White boyfriend and if I came in and gave her a hard time you would want to pounce on me with your claws out like how dare I say anything about it. You're just a typical black hypocrite and you know it.
Well ,I exposed another hyppocrite that is just as racist as what they want to accuse me of being but as usual ,it didn't work for them. Wrong Cracker. Put in another quarter and try again but next time pick a dumb White boy because you aint fast thinking enough or experienced enough for this one.
Being on an "oral sex" thread though ,I sure you're experienced in other area's you're much better at than debating racial/social problems and geopolitics in America
I'm outta here.
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#990 Feb 21, 2013
I dont know why black folks get so hostile about stuff like this. They dont seem to mind when a black guy is with a White Woman. It's not like I'm on the plantation dragging Kizzy up to the big house on the hill. Them bitches do it willingly.
I dont have a kid by her like a black guy does with a white slut so that makes me a racist ?
BAH !
Get the hell over yourselves because you aint all that !
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#991 Feb 21, 2013
JackOfBlades wrote:
Black chicks dont give brain????? Who told that blatant lie, i have received from plenty of black girls. Even the churchly ones do too.
I see much black wumaz givim Jack on da innert pawn sites.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#992 Feb 22, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>THere you go again comparing shear numbers versus RATIO ...
Let's look at those welfare numbers .... these are not real stats but I will put some numbers up to ILLUSTRATE the point ...
Let's suppose that one white woman out of 15 is on welfare. That is 8 million women out of 120 million white women in the USA.
Let's supose that one black woman out of 4 si on welfare. That is 5 million out of 20 million black women in the USA.
Yes, the total numbers for the whites are larger, but honestly, what presents a greater concern,, that one out of 15 is on welfare or one out of 4???
Clearly the 1 out of 4 is great cause for concern whereas 1 out of 15 represents a very low number in any country anywhere in the world.
Again...that's the problem with white males...always trying to use numbers,stats and figures to frame the conversation and to stigmatize anyone that is not white and to protect public perceptions of whites!

But again...at the end of the day...what type of women have the largest number in regards to being single,with children and on welfare!

That's right white women!

Yet idiots like you constantly try to use bullshyt ass stats to stigmatize black women!

This is the very reason why there are so many whites and others walking around thinking that there are more bw just sitting up on welfare than then white women!

This is the purpose of stating the finding the way that they are stated...its' a tenet of white supremacy!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#993 Feb 22, 2013
Phantom309 wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go.
Earlier you said I didn't get any "black tail" and now you're accusing me of it. GOTCHA ! No but I am an old school "REALIST" to the core. I live in reality and you live in fantasy.
You get offended if somebody like me comes in here and says he's been with a black female and automatically assume it was "dirty" or wrong or the White Boy took advantage of the po black thang but if a black Woman came in here ,you would defend her if she said she enjoyed doing the nasty with a White boy or had a White boyfriend and if I came in and gave her a hard time you would want to pounce on me with your claws out like how dare I say anything about it. You're just a typical black hypocrite and you know it.
Well ,I exposed another hyppocrite that is just as racist as what they want to accuse me of being but as usual ,it didn't work for them. Wrong Cracker. Put in another quarter and try again but next time pick a dumb White boy because you aint fast thinking enough or experienced enough for this one.
Being on an "oral sex" thread though ,I sure you're experienced in other area's you're much better at than debating racial/social problems and geopolitics in America
I'm outta here.
Sorry mister charlie...but I never stated that you had anything...I stated that you liked black tail...never said that you ever had shyt!

And as far as who and what I'd defend...again...you clearly have no idea who the fck you're typing to...not at all....you're just typing out of your ass again!

Just like the old redneck racist asshole that you clearly are!

*And as far as what I'm qualified to debate on....sorry...but I'm most certain that I have far more education now than you will ever have...because I have more than the average person in America does...including most white males!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#994 Feb 22, 2013
Phantom309 wrote:
I dont know why black folks get so hostile about stuff like this. They dont seem to mind when a black guy is with a White Woman. It's not like I'm on the plantation dragging Kizzy up to the big house on the hill. Them bitches do it willingly.
I dont have a kid by her like a black guy does with a white slut so that makes me a racist ?
BAH !
Get the hell over yourselves because you aint all that !
Again...you're just making dumbass assumptions about a whole race of people...based upon your own racist,limited perspective of the world around you!

That you clearly don't know very well...you have no idea what black people think about bm with ww...did you take a poll...finance a research study...really?..wow...where was it based,what research method did you use...how were he findings gathered and processed!

Where did you publish the findings?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#995 Feb 22, 2013
Joey6587 wrote:
Huh, i just found this thread and it's funny iv'e heard this a lot. Most black woman iv'e been with are happy to give oral sex. But it can't be a one way street. My experience does tell me that a lesser # of them want the finished product in their mouth. But some are fine with that too! Hope i said that politely enough. I'm a gentleman not like some of these angry people here:-)
If you are a gentleman...then you could have merely stated that the title of the tread is untrue...in regards to all bw...keeping in mind that yes such topics are sensitive to some...you could have been more tactful...instead of including the bit of sleazy details that you have!

That's what real gentlemen do!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#996 Feb 22, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...that's the problem with white males...always trying to use numbers,stats and figures to frame the conversation and to stigmatize anyone that is not white and to protect public perceptions of whites!
But again...at the end of the day...what type of women have the largest number in regards to being single,with children and on welfare!
That's right white women!
Yet idiots like you constantly try to use bullshyt ass stats to stigmatize black women!
This is the very reason why there are so many whites and others walking around thinking that there are more bw just sitting up on welfare than then white women!
This is the purpose of stating the finding the way that they are stated...its' a tenet of white supremacy!
I think this is funny .. because you are using the "statistics" argument to "stigimitize" white people ... by presenting it in that way YOU are doing EXACTLY what you accuse us of doing in order to make things look more to YOUR liking.

POt calling the kettle black in this case, sir.

Let's consider a few countries in Africa ... well let;s consider MOST of them .. where blacks vastly outnunber whites ... no doubt in 99% of cases, the black people will outnumber the whites in welfare cases/poverty, crimes commited, number of people in jail, number of murderers and serial killers, etc etc ...

ANd you HAVE to accept this otherwise you discredit your own arguement ..

Two a can play that game ...
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#997 Feb 22, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mister charlie...but I never stated that you had anything...I stated that you liked black tail...never said that you ever had shyt!
And as far as who and what I'd defend...again...you clearly have no idea who the fck you're typing to...not at all....you're just typing out of your ass again!
Just like the old redneck racist asshole that you clearly are!
*And as far as what I'm qualified to debate on....sorry...but I'm most certain that I have far more education now than you will ever have...because I have more than the average person in America does...including most white males!
How do you know since you haven't debated me on anything yet ?,you've just called me names and I didn't come in here to start trouble just to state that it's a myth that black chicks dont give BJ's.
You come at me and throw your bombs with racist this and racist that but to be so "educated" it looks like you could tell me why you have determined I'm supposed to be a racist just because I stated I had some black tail before and that it wasn't any challenge but you dont because you have no good answer except that you're totally frustrated ,maybe because you aint getting enough sex yourself and you can't stand it that a White boy got some from a black gal before. Come on ,thats what it really is ,right ? If it makes ya feel any better ,a White Woman aint much challenge these days either.
I come from an agricultural and military background and I sent 2 of my kids to college ,Auburn University to be exact with MY MONEY and not the US GovernMENT like you and I aquired anything and EVERTHING I own from HARD WORK ,unlike most blacks who stand on White Mans legs and through the tax dollars spent to send your black carcass to college in the first place. You dont fu*kin know me. Did you tote a rifle on the battlefield to defend your country that has been so generous to you so you could get an education ? I'll bet not. I dont care about your "education" and if you were all that ,you wouldn't be in here all the time ,instead you would be WORKING and making money to support all your offspring with your fancy education. I come around once every 5 months or so because I WORK and have a life and better things to do most of the time unlike you.
BTW ,are you the guy or the gal in that picture ? At first I thought you were the girl ,I guess because you talk like such a little BIATCH but now I'm beginning to think you're the guy.
Does it really matter ? You're a little biatch with no legs to stand on without a White Man holding your black ass up anyway. Dream on ,Fool.
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#998 Feb 22, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I think this is funny .. because you are using the "statistics" argument to "stigimitize" white people ... by presenting it in that way YOU are doing EXACTLY what you accuse us of doing in order to make things look more to YOUR liking.
POt calling the kettle black in this case, sir.
Let's consider a few countries in Africa ... well let;s consider MOST of them .. where blacks vastly outnunber whites ... no doubt in 99% of cases, the black people will outnumber the whites in welfare cases/poverty, crimes commited, number of people in jail, number of murderers and serial killers, etc etc ...
ANd you HAVE to accept this otherwise you discredit your own arguement ..
Two a can play that game ...
African nations (if you want to call them that)haven't ever become anything without Whitey. They can't even dig a damn well without a White Man showing them how and every predominately black operated city there is a rat infested,disease ridden shithole of a ghetto where a common dog shouldn't have to live. I dont need ,NOBODY needs stats to see that and I dont see any "educated" black people besides maybe Oprah over there helping to change it. Bill fu*kin Gates , a WHITE MAN does more for Africans that black Americans do.
But thats all our fault ?
I dont even think so and they dont either ,they just can't be big enough to admit that they have never become much and it's very embarrassing to them and it damn well should be !
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#999 Feb 22, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...you're just making dumbass assumptions about a whole race of people...based upon your own racist,limited perspective of the world around you!
That you clearly don't know very well...you have no idea what black people think about bm with ww...did you take a poll...finance a research study...really?..wow...where was it based,what research method did you use...how were he findings gathered and processed!
Where did you publish the findings?
Well I damn sure know what you think about it because you've been attacking me left and right since the first post I made in here so you clearly didn't like what I said.
No ,I didn't take any "poll" ,I just go by what fools like you do and say every time I come to Topix and it's been that way since the first post I made in here back in 07. I came in here to discuss social and racial issues in the United States and how they compared to the ones of yesterday in the 1960's since I WAS THERE unlike you and thought that the best place to do it was the AA forum and I never intended to go off on anybody or put down anyone black or anyone else but I was immediately attacked by blacks just like you who didn't even know me ,who hadn't taken time to get to know me and I was labled a "hater" and a "redneck" and a "racist". All because I have a mind of my own ,because I dont agree just because it's the popular or politically correct thing to do ,because I have an opinion that differs from others. I made friends with a few AA's and punks who couldn't stand it did everything they could to mess up friendships I had made in here and they succeded so I was like "okay ,if you want to play that game I'll play it" but I admit that was my weakness that I let some little CREEPS like you who wouldn't even give me a chance bring out the worst in me.
I'll bet it would totally surprise you to know I have black friends. That I had black friends and buddies in the Army whom I had their back and they had mine. I even had a black business partner up until 14 months ago. Like I said ,you dont know me.
Just how did you come to determine all the nonsense and stereotypes and assumptions you have obviously made about Whites ?
Is it based on your own racist and limited perspective of the world around you ? Did you take a poll ? Did you finance a research study ? No ,you didn't so shut the Fu*k up !
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1000 Feb 22, 2013
Hey thats the way it goes.
Black folks should consider the other side of the coin when they feel like they "got over" every time they go with White Women because a White Boy can get him some black tail too and often do these days,especially here in the ATL.
Happens all the time.
Moorspeaks is obviously a typical frustrated little black person who gets all hostile and angry just thinking about a White Boy doing it with a black gal.
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1001 Feb 22, 2013
Phantom309 wrote:
<quoted text>
African nations (if you want to call them that)haven't ever become anything without Whitey. They can't even dig a damn well without a White Man showing them how and every predominately black operated city there is a rat infested,disease ridden shithole of a ghetto where a common dog shouldn't have to live. I dont need ,NOBODY needs stats to see that and I dont see any "educated" black people besides maybe Oprah over there helping to change it. Bill fu*kin Gates , a WHITE MAN does more for Africans that black Americans do.
But thats all our fault ?
I dont even think so and they dont either ,they just can't be big enough to admit that they have never become much and it's very embarrassing to them and it damn well should be !
you forget about Egypt. the ancient pharaohs were Black. if you look at King Tut. when his family had realistic statues made. as well as King Tut's golden funeral mask. you can see that they were Black.
there have been several ancient civilizations that were created by Black folks in other parts of Africa. and this was during the time White folks in northern Europe were painting their faces blue and worshiping oak trees.
Trey--666--KILLJ ESUS

Jacksonville, FL

#1002 Feb 22, 2013
hail satan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why slavery happened and kept getting worse voo... 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Who can tell me 2 min Summer Jones 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,720
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 15 min Got_Rope 29
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 15 min Samantha 24
When I'm in a the shower, I'm afraid to wash my... 16 min Summer Jones 1
I'm just an average man 19 min Summer Jones 2
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 29 min Jam Master THX 36
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 4 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 9 hr Mr Lee 24