Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#1 Jan 26, 2010
This video sets the record straight on just how the white mans bizarre theories of extraterrestrial reptilians from ancient times got thrown out of context and some people now believe that bullcrap.

http://www.youtube.com/user/19761011#p/u/31/J...

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#2 Jan 26, 2010
The truth of the matter is that there were no actual reptilian beings from outer space like white people thought, and Bobby Hemmitt explains how whites purposely came to that conclusion so that they could create their own mythological story of their creation coming from Ancient Sumeria.

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#3 Jan 26, 2010
Also, don't believe anything that comes from the works of Zechariah Sitchin and David Icke as it's BS.
to Nerdtician

Mount Holly, NJ

#4 Jan 26, 2010
Nobody else gives a shyt
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jan 26, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
This video sets the record straight on just how the white mans bizarre theories of extraterrestrial reptilians from ancient times got thrown out of context and some people now believe that bullcrap.
Good video,what do you think about all the people world wide who claim to have seen aliens and even describe them all the same?
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jan 26, 2010
Could Aliens really just be our future selves from another dimension?
Ghost

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Jan 26, 2010
I always thought aliens were time travelers from the future.

But I honestly believe this world is being controled by alien beings. Even the bible speaks of the Nephlim.

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#8 Jan 26, 2010
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>Good video,what do you think about all the people world wide who claim to have seen aliens and even describe them all the same?
Good question. Even though those aliens are supposed to be us, it's hard to say for sure because people give the same stereotypical gray alien description. So that lead me to believe that the whole reptilians from outer space stuff isn't true at all like Bobby Hemmit says, since no people have given descriptions of aliens resembling reptiles.

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#9 Jan 26, 2010
Peace wrote:
Could Aliens really just be our future selves from another dimension?
Interesting. I never thought of Aliens being us from the future and another dimension but it's possible since aliens have technology to bend the space time continuum.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
Thanks for the link. Its a very interesting youtube "channel".
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 26, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I never thought of Aliens being us from the future and another dimension but it's possible since aliens have technology to bend the space time continuum.
Well,everything you see on this outside(the illusion) is but a reflection/projection of your inner self or higher self(or what religious pple have been taught is ''God'')Maybe this is why the ancient mayans would greet each other with the phrase -"In La 'kech"(I am another you)instead of ''hello'' as they overstood this concept.

It's all in your paneal/3rd eye bro

part 2 he goes into gov experiments of time travel using the paneal gland as a model to open up the Star gate(that's within us)and talks about extra terrestrials from our own human future(according to him)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
a lot of that sh*t is weird and confusing. but the "reptilian" idea is suppose to come from human evaluation. most scientist agree that humans evolved from a more animal like stage (something like a monkey) but if this is the case wouldn't u have examples of this all over the universe? that's where that idea of reptilians come from. they claim that beings evolved from "reptilians" and gained human like cautiousness and technology just as humans did from their animal like stage. they even claim that many planets repeats this process through out the universe creating all types of beings with cautiousness....

it's some confusing sh*t.

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#13 Jan 26, 2010
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link. Its a very interesting youtube "channel".
You're welcome Inisa.You'll definitely enjoy that guys channel as he has lots of deep metaphysical conscious stuff in his videos.

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#14 Jan 26, 2010
mikeP3 wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of that sh*t is weird and confusing. but the "reptilian" idea is suppose to come from human evaluation. most scientist agree that humans evolved from a more animal like stage (something like a monkey) but if this is the case wouldn't u have examples of this all over the universe? that's where that idea of reptilians come from. they claim that beings evolved from "reptilians" and gained human like cautiousness and technology just as humans did from their animal like stage. they even claim that many planets repeats this process through out the universe creating all types of beings with cautiousness....
it's some confusing sh*t.
Yeah, you just have to familiarize your self with Kemetic history and metaphysics to better understand it. The truth is that there were no actual reptilian aliens from space that the Egyptians met back in ancient times but they were gods with the heads of reptile creatures. I can agree that there's a similar process of evolution of beings to humanoid physiques with high consciousness just like we humans are but we haven't made contact with other species out in the galaxy yet.
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jan 26, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you just have to familiarize your self with Kemetic history and metaphysics to better understand it. The truth is that there were no actual reptilian aliens from space that the Egyptians met back in ancient times but they were gods with the heads of reptile creatures. I can agree that there's a similar process of evolution of beings to humanoid physiques with high consciousness just like we humans are but we haven't made contact with other species out in the galaxy yet.
You have to keep in mind some of these metaphysic teachers shy away from the idea of aliens for fear of sounding crazy,Bobby also has an audience to cater to as he sells his videos.Phil Valentine(also a metaphysical teacher)has talked about how the alien phenomina is new to whte pple but africans have been dealing with these biengs for centuries.

Were these african school children lying about what they saw?

Ital Iman I on reptilians

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#16 Jan 26, 2010
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>You have to keep in mind some of these metaphysic teachers shy away from the idea of aliens for fear of sounding crazy,Bobby also has an audience to cater to as he sells his videos.Phil Valentine(also a metaphysical teacher)has talked about how the alien phenomina is new to whte pple but africans have been dealing with these biengs for centuries.
Were these african school children lying about what they saw?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ARjOisk0uSUXX
Ital Iman I on reptilians
I can believe that. I know that Yaffa Bey made a brief reference about us coming from space in that Cosmic Gods video I saw, but she along with all other metaphysics teachers don't mention anything about aliens and keep it all esoteric.

As for those African kids seeing those aliens, those drawings look like the usual grey aliens we see it in Roswell and that video by Ital Iman sets the record straight on Reptilians.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 26, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
i must admit. this stuff is highly entertaining to me. i have debated with some of the people that are die hard reptilian believers. i had one guy tell me that reptilian humanoids have been harassing humans for millions of years LOL they call reptilians "dracos" these guys claim that there are all sorts of humans too. aliens that look so human that u wouldn't even know they weren't from earth if they were in your face.

talking to some of these guys is more entertaining then ANY star

wars movie i have ever saw lol

look at this guy explain reptilians

i will not lie. it is so entertaining

this guy also claims that a group of aliens played genetic studies with the earths animals and created creatures that are in our myths. big foot is suppose to be half bear half human according to this guy.

stone cold said so

Chualar, CA

#18 Jan 26, 2010
lol YOU TUBE BE DA TROUFFZ!!!!!

we be dem aliens AND we be dem aincient egiptshits AND we be dem original vikings AND we be dem Jews AND we be dem gorillas and dem persians dem chinese philosophers.....Black and DUMB forever!

.....cuz you tube said so!!!.....??yeah!!!!

wait really???
you boobs

Chualar, CA

#19 Jan 26, 2010
lol

....silly groids...

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Bothell, WA

#20 Jan 26, 2010
I'm gon' say what I'm gon' say, but before I do I want everybody to remember that if we cannot agree to disagree then we will never progress as a people.

The lizard thing is iffy... conscious states do indeed create atmospheric energetic phenomenon which in turn affect events or potentialities on an energetic level... so the siphoning of energy thing is dead on...

...But, the information that I'm getting speaks loud and clear of extra-terrestrial, inter-dimensional and even intra-dimensional entity activity, and influence in regards to human affairs and origins.

We didn't have these bodies when we came here.
Check the memory banks.(Literally, close your eyes and check it.) We're not the physical bodies that we are in now.

This is apparent.

And I hope that all are aware of the fact that having a physical body with which to perform the act of transpiration is not a absolutely necessary condition of life, but only a necessary condition of having a body... and that life does wxist without that. This alone should offer you many clues regarding the reality of the human situation.

Blacknificent thread!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,522,942
I LOVE choco-bunnies 5 min Harrisson 25
News Black Atheists, Agnostics Are Appealing To Afri... (Nov '14) 8 min Savant 55
What African Americans really are 19 min The Power Of Mast... 28
Negro behavior in public places 21 min The Warden 22
WM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. Elli... (Jan '15) 22 min Harrisson 129
Black Women Are Finally Leaving Black Men - BWG... (Aug '16) 50 min Harrisson 20
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 58
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr BWGTOW For Life 1,495
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 3 hr Harrisson 862
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 7 hr IT IS I 72
More from around the web