Why Does Angelina Jolie look Mestizo Mex when she's white?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Just curious.

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Bill wrote:
Just curious.
Does it really matter if she is mexican or white? They are both halogroup F.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

No she doesn't. She just looks like a white woman with big lips.

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Carmiana wrote:
Agreed. I don't think she's attractive at all. The lips are ridiculous on her. She looks like a /Vigger or something.

Disgusting.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Carmiana wrote:
I don't think you would say that if her name were Elena Garcia.

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter if she is mexican or white? They are both halogroup F.
My bad women don't fall under halogroup F. Only the men. Black men fall under something different from halogroup F because all females lines are the same no matter the race.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I don't think she's attractive at all. The lips are ridiculous on her. She looks like a /Vigger or something.
Disgusting.
I never said she wasn't attractive. She looks much better than your miserable potato chip lips havin a**.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you would say that if her name were Elena Garcia.
She does not look similar to Eva Mendez or Salma Hayek. She looks like a white American with some Cherokee or Iroquios mixed in her somewhere.
thepoopdeck

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

She does not look Mexican at all maybe half of some other race from Spain or something but she is American French and the French have those kind of features some of them

But who cares she is aging badly even with the plastic surgery

Since: Apr 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Bill wrote:
Just curious.
She is White/French Creole that might explain things.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Actually, Angelina has both Slovak which are mixed with nmadic Asiatic tribes and Iriquoi heritage which goes far in explaining her rather non European exotic appearance.

Excerpt:

Born in Los Angeles, California, Jolie is the daughter of actors Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand. She is the sister of actor James Haven, niece of singer-songwriter Chip Taylor, and goddaughter of actors Jacqueline Bisset and Maximilian Schell. On her father's side, Jolie is of German and Slovak descent,[9][10] and on her mother's side, she is of primarily French Canadian, Dutch, and German ancestry.[9] Like her mother, Jolie has stated that she is part Iroquois;[11] her only known Native ancestor was a Huron woman born in 1649.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie

Slovaks

Ethnic affiliations and genetic origins

Slovaks -as other slavonic ethnical groups in Central Europe- carry Eurasian lineages as a consequence of admixture with Central Asian nomadic tribes, who migrated into Central and Eastern Europe in the early Middle Ages.[50] Slovak populations do not cluster together.[51] Western Slovaks are located together with the Czechs and Austrians, while eastern Slovaks are placed close to Slovenians.[51] Slovak mtDNAs belong to the common West Eurasian mitochondrial haplogroups,[51] but characterized by a small frequency of East Eurasian (2,8 percent)[51] and Gypsy-specific (2,8 percent)[51] mtDNA lineages.[51] Furthermore, African mtDNAs (L2a) are present in the population from the eastern part of the country.[51] About 3 percent of mtDNAs from eastern Slovakia encompass Gypsy-specific lineages,[51] which belong to the Indian-specific haplogroups M5a1 and M35.[51] The Gypsy related J1 haplotype appeares in 2,9 percent of persons from eastern Slovakia.[51] The identified M-haplotype in Slovaks is also known among Italians, Saudi Arabians and Bedouins from Israel.[51]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovaks#Ethnic_a...

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Yeah she does look Mez a bit but she is not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Jstylez wrote:
Because her name is Jolie it exempts her from your strict rules?
Weird.
Alexanderovich Rubenstein

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not look similar to Eva Mendez or Salma Hayek. She looks like a white American with some Cherokee or Iroquios mixed in her somewhere.
Salma Hayek looks far more European than she does.
blkwomenarethebe st

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Gross!!! why would you insult Angelina Jolie like that? You monkey faced boarder hoping baboon! Who in the hell wants to look like a Mexican! She looks more black if you ask me. She has to have the blackest features for a white women I have ever seen! She even has swag like someone black. When she was in the movie "Salt" in the scene where she was in disguise as a dude, I swear she walked like a pimp. she even has swag like a black female too. I swear I'm able to sense my swag in her every time she plays a role. Maybe thats why she played the part of a black women in that movie (I forgot the name) Yeah stop insulting her with your Mexican nonesense. The only thing (creature) that looks like a damn mexican is a mexican. Ewww. Except for those little blue men on willy wonkers chocolate factory. Somebody help me out with what those things were called. I forgot. Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

blkwomenarethebest wrote:
Gross!!! why would you insult Angelina Jolie like that? You monkey faced boarder hoping baboon! Who in the hell wants to look like a Mexican!
Hey imbecile! Interogatory sentences get question marks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jstylez wrote:
Because of her Slovakian name. Otherwise blends right in with southern Mex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••