Posted in the African-American Forum

LAX GUN

AOL

#1 Jan 14, 2011
3 Racist Blacks beat a Chinese man to death

Ninja

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Jan 14, 2011
Just know that there are some sick n**** out here... Amongst other races. This "news" isn't new.
Sardonic

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2011
Haha, I do not care if any race beats up a parasitic white ape.
Jery Curl

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Jan 14, 2011
Sardonic wrote:
Haha, I do not care if any race beats up a parasitic white ape.
Life must be pretty tough for a filthy coon like yourself.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Unless the average black man has a weapon and/or members of his brethren backing him up, most don't usually attempt to put their hands on, nor even confront the average non-black man. In general terms, only the elderly, children or women have gotten attacked by lone and unarmed blacks.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#8 Jul 31, 2014
In America, most black males know themselves they're divided from the rest of the population as they harm other minorities - either for monetary gain and equally as much, commit hates crimes - just as much as against whites. Several BMs on this particular forum even admit the magnitude of their societal division.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 31, 2014
Five Hispanics killed an Asian male last week also!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#11 Aug 15, 2014
Watch the first fifteen minutes of "Menace To Society" [1993] for just one out of millions of examples of the real world. Any individual with eyes, ears and average I.Q. recognizes that most of America's criminals per capita are black males.

Some of these individuals may choose to spend time discussing the subject on racial forums while others may not care to, or maybe not even know of such forums at all....but they still know who the criminals are in the real world, nonetheless.
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#12 Aug 15, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Watch the first fifteen minutes of "Menace To Society" [1993] for just one out of millions of examples of the real world. Any individual with eyes, ears and average I.Q. recognizes that most of America's criminals per capita are black males.
Some of these individuals may choose to spend time discussing the subject on racial forums while others may not care to, or maybe not even know of such forums at all....but they still know who the criminals are in the real world, nonetheless.
I agree T-Bos
Pam

Marysville, OH

#13 Aug 15, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
I've heard that while Blacks make up 12% of the population they commit over 50% of the murders and violent criminal acts.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#14 Aug 15, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that while Blacks make up 12% of the population they commit over 50% of the murders and violent criminal acts.
Pam you better stfu before I rape your horny a**. You here cuss you want some BBC.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#15 Aug 28, 2014
The worst mistake black males or their supporters make is their insistence that America is a "racist machine" out to "get them" for little other reason than skin color alone. 50 years ago and further back, that might've been a close-to-correct assessment but in today's generation? Basically the opposite.

An evenly-consistent amount of 93ers (both genders of whites, Hispanics and Asians) have tried to help blacks get ahead and succeed by passing civil rights laws and barring employment discrimination for example.

Crime is still gonna be illegal however and still gonna be policed no matter who commits it. Law enforcement agencies and judicial systems ain't singling out black males as many try to argue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min TRUTH HITMAN 95,592
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 3 min Lori-usa 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,908
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,115,404
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 6 min Stupid Thread 436
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 6 min darline 1,197
Why are Most Black Men Selfish, Self Centered &... 7 min dbiggs69 7
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 11 min Gmoney AKA Big G 305
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,067
There's A War On The Black Male 41 min paddyomalley 726
Jewish women crazy for african american men 2 hr Amber5 196

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE