Why do racists Whites complain about ...

Why do racists Whites complain about Black crime rate?

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 May 14, 2013
But yet hate it when they see Black people succeed? They always want to talk about what were not doing but yet when we do, they STILL hate and say negative, racist things. See it doesnt matter if we are doctors, committing crimes out on the streets or President of the United States you people will STILL hate us because you people are just evil, sick, twisted hateful people with an evil, hateful mentality
Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

#5 May 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
All whites are evil and hateful...don't trust them.
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... "

Jesse Jackson
getthemclues

Howell, MI

#6 May 14, 2013
whites run blacks over when blacks make honest money and living run them over with cars is kinda stupid..
getthemclues

Howell, MI

#7 May 14, 2013
welp you know 1/8 black is still black and yall was mad over race mixing.. when 1/8 black is still black.. they don't claim it and sometimes they pass as something else but it still appears to be a good way to exact revenge.. is by not even dating other blacks.. not even because it's still historically black.. even though they can pass as other stuff..
getthemclues

Howell, MI

#8 May 14, 2013
i had friends i viewed a s white because they looked so damn white but i view them as black now and see now that even if THEY dated non black it's a victory for blacks..
whiteboy arjona

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Jul 9, 2013
fnord wrote:
You're a hate-filled racist kneegress troll who detests your racial superiors and would prefer not to interact with them. That's OK; there's a way for you to deal with this. You can move to a kneegrow country, or if immigration isn't possible, to a kneegrow city like Detroit. If you do this, it's possible you may never speak to or even see another White for the rest of your life.
you're an imbecile
Duh

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Jul 9, 2013
whiteboy arjona wrote:
<quoted text>you're an imbecile
You're the kneegrow dumbass that wants more entitlements. Why don't you move back to Africa??
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 9, 2013
Harold Hampton wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... "
Jesse Jackson
LMAO!!!! Bravo!!! Blacks hate to be reminded that one of their most prominent current day icons is afraid of negroes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,459,887
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 11 min Scotland the brave 35
Are Papuans from New Guinea considered Blacks? (Feb '08) 11 min Joseph Blackwolf 190
Poll What is more violent? White Trailer Park or Bla... (Aug '10) 12 min Shang High 81
News Woman says she was kicked out of Victoria's Sec... 14 min UruEuWauWau 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Snap 50,813
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 25 min Moses 82
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 33 min Operator13 1,314
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 2 hr dcool 112
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 7 hr KIP 56
More from around the web