Why do racists Whites complain about Black crime rate?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

But yet hate it when they see Black people succeed? They always want to talk about what were not doing but yet when we do, they STILL hate and say negative, racist things. See it doesnt matter if we are doctors, committing crimes out on the streets or President of the United States you people will STILL hate us because you people are just evil, sick, twisted hateful people with an evil, hateful mentality
fnord

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

You're a hate-filled racist kneegress troll who detests your racial superiors and would prefer not to interact with them. That's OK; there's a way for you to deal with this. You can move to a kneegrow country, or if immigration isn't possible, to a kneegrow city like Detroit. If you do this, it's possible you may never speak to or even see another White for the rest of your life.
Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Patriot wrote:
All whites are evil and hateful...don't trust them.
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... "

Jesse Jackson
getthemclues

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

whites run blacks over when blacks make honest money and living run them over with cars is kinda stupid..
getthemclues

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

welp you know 1/8 black is still black and yall was mad over race mixing.. when 1/8 black is still black.. they don't claim it and sometimes they pass as something else but it still appears to be a good way to exact revenge.. is by not even dating other blacks.. not even because it's still historically black.. even though they can pass as other stuff..
getthemclues

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

i had friends i viewed a s white because they looked so damn white but i view them as black now and see now that even if THEY dated non black it's a victory for blacks..
whiteboy arjona

Lamont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

fnord wrote:
You're a hate-filled racist kneegress troll who detests your racial superiors and would prefer not to interact with them. That's OK; there's a way for you to deal with this. You can move to a kneegrow country, or if immigration isn't possible, to a kneegrow city like Detroit. If you do this, it's possible you may never speak to or even see another White for the rest of your life.
you're an imbecile
Duh

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

whiteboy arjona wrote:
<quoted text>you're an imbecile
You're the kneegrow dumbass that wants more entitlements. Why don't you move back to Africa??
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Harold Hampton wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... "
Jesse Jackson
LMAO!!!! Bravo!!! Blacks hate to be reminded that one of their most prominent current day icons is afraid of negroes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••