white american Vs white europeans

white american Vs white europeans

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
blondie

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Aug 5, 2009
why white americans think they r better than white europeans..
and how come white europeans are backward like 3rd world
Sharla

AOL

#3 Aug 5, 2009
Where did you here that? My parents were born in Europe,(France) and I was born in the US. I wish I had grown up in Europe too.
pinky 42

Chualar, CA

#4 Aug 5, 2009
I THOUGHT WHITE EUROPEANS WERE THE SUPER ARROGANT ONES, OR DO THEY SEE AMERICANS AS SUPER ARROGANT, SO IN TURN THEY THUMB THERE NOSES AT US? IVE HEARD THEY DONT LIKE AMERICANS, AND ARE NOT WELCOMING TO THEM, EXCEPT IN TOURISM AREAS. BUT AMERICANS DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING AGINST THEM, I THINK THERE IS A LITTLE JEALOUSY. AND HYPOCRACY.
what

Berlin, Germany

#5 Aug 5, 2009
third world? don't know what you're talking about
Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 5, 2009
blondie wrote:
why white americans think they r better than white europeans..
and how come white europeans are backward like 3rd world
you're insane? we have the hightest living standard worldwide.

btw better post such threads in the Anglo forum
Horst

Künzell, Germany

#7 Aug 5, 2009
HAHAHAHAHA Jealous of what ?? The non existing culture the US has ??? Trust me we do not dislike Amerikans , but the way they treat others they are working hard on it !!!
Biggest Value

AOL

#8 Aug 5, 2009
Gedanke wrote:
<quoted text>
you're insane? we have the hightest living standard worldwide.
btw better post such threads in the Anglo forum
Why? The anglo forum is full of racist black people.
Biggest Value

AOL

#9 Aug 5, 2009
Horst wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA Jealous of what ?? The non existing culture the US has ??? Trust me we do not dislike Amerikans , but the way they treat others they are working hard on it !!!
A german talking about how others treat people. Oh thats rich!
Horst

Künzell, Germany

#10 Aug 5, 2009
Biggest Value wrote:
<quoted text>
A german talking about how others treat people. Oh thats rich!
Yes , some people learned from history !
Some will probably never do so !
Vandiora

San Diego, CA

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Seriously, for whatever reason, Europeans, and White Americans, seem to get along better these days, than AA and Africans living in the West. There just seems to be more of a cultural disconnect there. Africans in the West are highly critical of AA's and visa versa
Mild Mirrors

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Aug 5, 2009
What the heck is wrong with you people this is the African American Forum and you posting threads like white america vs white european. You do know there is a anglo american forum in topix right?

www.topix.com/forum/com/aauk
seriously

Maynard, MA

#13 Aug 5, 2009
I prefer white europeans then white americans. I've seen alot of ignorant white americans and their opnions are sometimes false, but the white europeans seems to be open and they actually have traveled more then white europeans sometimes. So I pick white europeans.
Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 5, 2009
Biggest Value wrote:
<quoted text>
A german talking about how others treat people. Oh thats rich!
Germans/europeans treat other people much better than americans do.
Hear the Truth

Florissant, MO

#15 Aug 5, 2009
Biggest Value wrote:
<quoted text>
A german talking about how others treat people. Oh thats rich!
What a rude comment.The war has been over with for 65 years.And Germany has not had a war sinse.But America has stuck her big nose from Asia to the mideast and more places.Has made it self the moral authority and tells other countries what to do as if that was a god given mission.And if a country does not obey God America,it does a blockcade for example Castro's Cuba.It has become the bully of the world.Even in the 60s here blacks where still be mistreated and had to fight for their civil rigts.Even though America claimed that all people where equal.And yes we cannot forget the native Americans,who are still being treated as second class citizans in their own country.All but foregotten by the general public.The list is endless.And you have the nerve to say that a German should not talk about how to treat people!Clean your own house up first!
World Wisdom

Tampa, FL

#17 Aug 5, 2009
Why is it rude it is the Truth. Germans have a history like the Japanese. People who think they are pure and elite. AMERICA IS DIVERSE. and even though america has a racist history. LOOK At Germany still every King or Leader of that country has been white. I mean come on. Screw Germany. YOU GUYS Are one of the worst racist countries in World history and contiue to be. JUST LOOK AT YOU GOVERMENT AND TELL ME WHO IS NOT WHITE.

O and Hear the Truth The president is Black. We are light years ahead of Germany in cleaning up our act.
Denzel

AOL

#18 Aug 5, 2009
Gedanke wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans/europeans treat other people much better than americans do.
Thats a big lie too.

Yeah they killed and burned 6 million people and now they are saints? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Denzel

AOL

#19 Aug 5, 2009
Hear the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>What a rude comment.The war has been over with for 65 years.And Germany has not had a war sinse.But America has stuck her big nose from Asia to the mideast and more places.Has made it self the moral authority and tells other countries what to do as if that was a god given mission.And if a country does not obey God America,it does a blockcade for example Castro's Cuba.It has become the bully of the world.Even in the 60s here blacks where still be mistreated and had to fight for their civil rigts.Even though America claimed that all people where equal.And yes we cannot forget the native Americans,who are still being treated as second class citizans in their own country.All but foregotten by the general public.The list is endless.And you have the nerve to say that a German should not talk about how to treat people!Clean your own house up first!
Germans are the most racist evil white devils on this planet.
Hear the Truth

Florissant, MO

#21 Aug 5, 2009
World Wisdom wrote:
Why is it rude it is the Truth. Germans have a history like the Japanese. People who think they are pure and elite. AMERICA IS DIVERSE. and even though america has a racist history. LOOK At Germany still every King or Leader of that country has been white. I mean come on. Screw Germany. YOU GUYS Are one of the worst racist countries in World history and contiue to be. JUST LOOK AT YOU GOVERMENT AND TELL ME WHO IS NOT WHITE.
O and Hear the Truth The president is Black. We are light years ahead of Germany in cleaning up our act.
Do the countries in Europe need America's permission for who heads their governments?I think not.Whay should there be a black chancellor in Germany if the country is basically white???That is like saying the Queen of England should be black.Germany and England have not been a multi cultured society as long as America.Abd besided who really cares what you have to say about Europe,your just a peon anyway.
Pere du Champ

Harrisonburg, VA

#22 Aug 5, 2009
The big difference it that Europe has a far more evolved social system. The USA is primitive by comparison.

The standard of living is higher in the EU. People are better educated. The stereotype of white Yanks as tacky loud-talking finger-pointing adolescents is based on fact.

In addition to social superiority, there is far more culture in Europe. France has been the center of Western civilization for centuries. The USA has been a primitive backwater and so remains.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 5, 2009
pinky 42 wrote:
I THOUGHT WHITE EUROPEANS WERE THE SUPER ARROGANT ONES, OR DO THEY SEE AMERICANS AS SUPER ARROGANT, SO IN TURN THEY THUMB THERE NOSES AT US? IVE HEARD THEY DONT LIKE AMERICANS, AND ARE NOT WELCOMING TO THEM, EXCEPT IN TOURISM AREAS. BUT AMERICANS DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING AGINST THEM, I THINK THERE IS A LITTLE JEALOUSY. AND HYPOCRACY.
That's what I'm starting to think too. I used to want to visit most places Europe very, very much
but when I read on forums they are often very rude about Americans. When I read their posts though, what they know about the world and how they express themselves they don't seem to be so brilliant either. An American lady I know who travels all the time said that she didn't like to "advertise" that she was American because Americans aren't well liked, so it made me not want to travel much anymore. Sure the tourist business people will be nice because they want the money but I don't think I want my money to enrich people who really think that way of me. People that I know in Europe say that it's just a popular thing to bash America, but they say that everyone they know of in Europe who has visited here changes their minds, or at least likes a lot of the American people and places and even wants to come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Joy 1,481,653
Trump's sparse inauguration crowd. 2 min Sicklecell Supporter 6
News Do we need diversity requirements for Cabinet p... 14 min Drilling for the ... 8
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 17 min Cigar Face 25 87
Crakkka cowards! 32 min ugly monkeys 2
White men waging war on the police. 42 min Cigar Face 25 7
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 45 min Barros chingon 89
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 51 min Barros chingon 231
More from around the web