++Ch.3 Digesting the possibility of n...

++Ch.3 Digesting the possibility of no AFTERLIFE. MrAnderson

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1 Sep 19, 2011
Continuing with the Enlightenment series, I would like to welcome all intellectual, like, and unlike minded men and women into the mental circus better known as reality and the world that revolves around us, beneath us, above us, and in us.

Digesting the possibility of no Afterlife is a hard thing to swallow.

Here I stand before you all a man that believes in God/The Creator with strand of my existence, but in being the open minded free thinker that I am, I like to see the argument of "what happens when you die" from both sides. From the belief in an afterlife to the belief in being physically being removed from existence.

Is it our fear of being completely removed from existence that leads us to try and convince ourselves that we unlike all other animals will live on after death? Is it our own egotistical nature that leads us to believe that we are needed as the companions to an all powerful creator?

Many people don't fear dying, most fear not existing. I no longer fear not existing because many before me and many more after me will not exist if in-existence is the fate of the mortal soul.

If the immortal soul lives on then I fear the possibility of joining the new life in a form or structure where I am not able to live freely...... Look around at nature and all the creations born in harsh conditions. Like the small animal born only to live a short while then be eaten alive by predatory animals....or the child born only to be aborted...or the millions of people born into slavery.....

The universe is billions of years old, and our life spans isn't even a fraction of this time. Nonexistence is something we should all be very familiar with, and it shouldn't bother us......

......but after getting a small taste of existence, I(you) want to live forever.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2 Sep 19, 2011
&fe ature=player_detailpage

"Freebird"
-Lynyrd Skynyrd
hurricane katrina

Huntington, IN

#3 Sep 19, 2011
Interesting. I believe once life is given its never taken away. Our souls find new energy in order to be born again. The sperm knows enough to search for the egg..that means although we all say we didnt ask for life in truth, we really have. So that fight to come to life in human form has to come from a place of knowing which means there is some form of an afterlife.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#4 Sep 19, 2011
hurricane katrina wrote:
Interesting. I believe once life is given its never taken away. Our souls find new energy in order to be born again. The sperm knows enough to search for the egg..that means although we all say we didnt ask for life in truth, we really have. So that fight to come to life in human form has to come from a place of knowing which means there is some form of an afterlife.
mindblowing! I love it.
hurricane katrina

Huntington, IN

#5 Sep 19, 2011
Thanks. Great thread. Hope it turns into an interesting exchange with plenty of responses.
God

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#6 Sep 19, 2011
God is the God of the living,not of the dead.

'I saw the Lord with the Eye of the Heart. I said, "Who art thou?" and he answered, "Thou"'." (God is you)-ancient veda scripture

God comes with the knowledge cypher.

In the 5% knowledge degree 1-40 it states:

who is that mystery God?

"there is no mystery God,the son of man has searched for this mystery God for trillion years and havent been able to find this so-called God so we've agreed that the only God that exists is the son of man so he lost no more time searching for that which does not exist.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#7 Sep 20, 2011
hurricane katrina wrote:
Hope it turns into an interesting exchange with plenty of responses.
It won't. ;)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#8 Sep 20, 2011
God wrote:
"there is no mystery God,the son of man has searched for this mystery God for trillion years and havent been able to find this so-called God so we've agreed that the only God that exists is the son of man so he lost no more time searching for that which does not exist.
There's no way that man can possibly be "God". Or atleast not the traditional all knowing all powerful creator that we've given the label "God" too. Man is too flawed.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Whangarei, New Zealand

#9 Sep 20, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way that man can possibly be "God". Or atleast not the traditional all knowing all powerful creator that we've given the label "God" too. Man is too flawed.
In the next life we will "become like Gods" fool! that's why many will go to hell....

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>In the next life we will "become like Gods" fool! that's why many will go to hell....
Can you enter the discussion intelligently?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#11 Sep 21, 2011
bump for thoughts!
hurricane katrina

Huntington, IN

#12 Sep 21, 2011
This is one of the best threads on here...come on guys...your thoughts!
hurricane katrina

Huntington, IN

#13 Sep 21, 2011
God wrote:
God is the God of the living,not of the dead.
'I saw the Lord with the Eye of the Heart. I said, "Who art thou?" and he answered, "Thou"'." (God is you)-ancient veda scripture
God comes with the knowledge cypher.
In the 5% knowledge degree 1-40 it states:
who is that mystery God?
"there is no mystery God,the son of man has searched for this mystery God for trillion years and havent been able to find this so-called God so we've agreed that the only God that exists is the son of man so he lost no more time searching for that which does not exist.
I do agree that God is for the living. With that thought God says once life is given it cant really be taken. So do we really die?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#15 Oct 9, 2011
More food for thought

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#16 Oct 9, 2011
Maybe we'll all exist together again in some other dimension?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#17 Dec 7, 2011
Maybe......

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 7, 2011
I believe in a higher power most definitely which makes me believe there's an after life of some sorts

I always believed in God but something weird happened to me that really made me sure

It was so weird nobody other than my family believes me when I tell what happened
God

Huntsville, AL

#19 Dec 7, 2011
aZiya wrote:
I believe in a higher power most definitely which makes me believe there's an after life of some sorts
I always believed in God but something weird happened to me that really made me sure
It was so weird nobody other than my family believes me when I tell what happened
You were eperiencing yourself. That experience canbe so powerfull we often mistake it with an entity outsideof ourselves.

"humble yourself to your own soul"-Bobby Hemmit

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 7, 2011
God wrote:
<quoted text>You were eperiencing yourself. That experience canbe so powerfull we often mistake it with an entity outsideof ourselves.
"humble yourself to your own soul"-Bobby Hemmit
You're saying that there is no God or everbody is God? What are you saying exactly

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Dec 7, 2011
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>You're saying that there is no God or everbody is God? What are you saying exactly
Thats exactly what that fool is saying. Girl, thats Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,709,635
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 14 min Micha Ben Israel 1,575
Taking massa anally 19 min Submissivedarkski... 4
Latinas smell nasty 19 min Submissivedarkski... 5
Latinas and White women are the Black man's wea... 52 min Whites are the best 1
A thick White woman is the Black man's weakness 53 min Whites are the best 1
White babies look like angels & Biracial ones ... 1 hr Whites are the best 1
Why are Negroes here in North America? 3 hr Lewis Williams 51
Smartest posters on Topix afam 5 hr Savant 171
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 5 hr KIP 26
More from around the web