LOL holy ch-ist... how many diff acco...

LOL holy ch-ist... how many diff accounts do u people have?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Registered and unregistered, about 237 lol

I lost count, by the time you add up the post banned accounts etc

I've only had one of my Negro accounts banned though, as for email addies, well I get them all the time, whenever I go to a website for a newsletter or research paper etc I usually use a throwaway account, my personal email has never had any spam in all the years I've used it, because only close personal friends and family, plus clients know it.

Anyway, sometimes a months can go by, and I forget the password lol I shouldn't sign up when drunk LMWFAO
The Prophet of Sausage

Roseland, NJ

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Moohamed...BAH!

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#4 Mar 15, 2013
The Prophet Muhammad wrote:
I've only had one of my Negro accounts banned though, as for email addies, well I get them all the time, whenever I go to a website for a newsletter or research paper etc I usually use a throwaway account, my personal email has never had any spam in all the years I've used it, because only close personal friends and family, plus clients know it.
Anyway, sometimes a months can go by, and I forget the password lol I shouldn't sign up when drunk LMWFAO
I didn't think you Mohammered boys drank come to find out you're just a bunch of old drunks

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Laramie, WY

#5 Mar 15, 2013
I know lol. I bet some of these people have like 50 e-mail accounts.

All these people with multiple accounts on here prove one thing to me. The graphic which displays how many people are currently posting on the forum (upper right corner , usually reads like 1010 people or something like that currently on the forum) is total bullshit. Just how do they come up with that number : actual people on the site , or profiles/accounts which are currently open? I think there is no more than 100 or so different people on here at any one time. Topix just jacks up the numbers to appear more attractive to potential advertisers.

I have made 7 posts the entire week , and I'm currently 14th on that lame leaderboard thing on the right of the screen. How can this be , if there is (alledgedly) over 1000 people posting on here? Something fishy going on here.
Black Rule

Newmarket, Canada

#6 Mar 15, 2013
These White boys have no life, lol. If you had "Clients", you wouldn't need 237 plus accounts to troll. The only "Clients" you have are your left and right hand you sorry excuse for a man.

Lmbao!
Saint THX

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you Mohammered boys drank come to find out you're just a bunch of old drunks
Kinda like your drunken old ape of a mammy, huh Selorna?

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#8 Mar 15, 2013
The Prophet Muhammad wrote:
Cosine,
...not to go off on a tangent.....

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#9 Mar 15, 2013
iamBicuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
I'm the selorna spammer.
I'm only 14 years old.
But don't tell know one.
Kay?
http://tinyurl.com/selornaspam

...smh...
Black rules the ghetto

Roseland, NJ

#10 Mar 15, 2013
The only things blacks rule is prostitution, alcholism, drug addiction and the ghetto.

Enjoy your rule, darkies.

Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
SMDH the collective noun is 'Muslim' selorna.

Little girl, if you really knew any Muslims you'd be amazed what they get up to when unsupervised by the Imans and clerics.

Yeah, sure I'm Muslim, just like you're 'curious', and curiosity needs intelligence don't it? Did you leave yours under a rock lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Black Rule wrote:
These White boys have no life, lol. If you had "Clients", you wouldn't need 237 plus accounts to troll. The only "Clients" you have are your left and right hand you sorry excuse for a man.
Lmbao!
You seriously think that White folks are the only ones with multiple accounts?

You new here? Ever hear of Nomo or Anderson? If you were intelligent you could even spot the same Negro posters changing log-ons, just that they are too f ucking dumb to change their posting style SMDH

We White folks LOWAO at you dumb bucks, posting and cosigning each other, from the same ISP lol

Nigguh, could just be that 'trolling', as you put it, is my life or maybe even a hobby, perhaps even something to do while waiting for a client, left or right hand-handed lol

You call it 'trolling' I call it enlightening and edifying our livestock, maybe old dogs can be taught new tricks lol

How is no Nero has yet figured out that the only way they can tell if any poster is on here for 24/7, is by being here 24/7 themselves? Maybe my higher White intelligence can't grasp the Negro concept or logic there.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Mar 15, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Cosine,
...not to go off on a tangent.....
I have been on the Internet since it started and have email addies going back to companies that don't trade anymore lol

Before I found this site I used to go a wind up all the conspiracy and religious sites, but most of them are properly moderated, one of them, abovetopsecret dot com, actually banned one of my accounts because I was telling some delusional retard that he didn't have magic mind powers and wouldn't 'float' down to earth from a 20 story building, no matter how much his brain believed it lol

So, over the years I have a lot of throwaway accounts, that I take from site to site, if a new name strikes me I to an old account, although some have been closed due to inactivity lol

People take this place too seriously, I know you, like I, have a life off these boards, this place is just entertainment, sometimes informative, but mostly entertainment, for me I'd rather be here debating, gaining a bit of knowledge or learning new insults, than just be sitting there watching TV. I often have the macbook on while we watch TV, but she often gets a bit hissy when I start laughing too loud at the Negroes - even she knows Frank is a psychotic retard, and she's never read one of his posts lol

Anyone who thinks a serious discussion can be had here is fooling themselves and definitely Negro lol
BrutalSatanic BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Mar 15, 2013
I've only had about five accounts.

Most of them have been banned >:)

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Mar 15, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
I know lol. I bet some of these people have like 50 e-mail accounts.
All these people with multiple accounts on here prove one thing to me. The graphic which displays how many people are currently posting on the forum (upper right corner , usually reads like 1010 people or something like that currently on the forum) is total bullshit. Just how do they come up with that number : actual people on the site , or profiles/accounts which are currently open? I think there is no more than 100 or so different people on here at any one time. Topix just jacks up the numbers to appear more attractive to potential advertisers.
I have made 7 posts the entire week , and I'm currently 14th on that lame leaderboard thing on the right of the screen. How can this be , if there is (alledgedly) over 1000 people posting on here? Something fishy going on here.
TBH I'd be embarrassed to be one of the junkies that gets high on the leader board lol

As for post views. I used to visit another forum here and I noticed that the page views there shot up from around 200 to 2,000 almost overnight I can't remember what they changed for that to happen, but we started a thread about it, saying how it was suspicious that the viewing numbers went up over ten-fold, and someone started saying it was about new advertising strategy because they lost income when they had to stop charging the 20 bucks to have a post removed. That thread was deleted!!

So, as I see it, if I were an advertiser i'd be more willing to put my product in a forum with 2,000 viewers instead of 200.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people GO AWAY 2 min White 195
it must really suck being black! 4 min Redefined 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,704,166
WW model murders white husband to be with black... 4 min The Reigning Queen 3
"Patriot"/"KIR SUCKA" is DEFINITELY a homosexua... 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 14
Sprog commits nyglicide after muh dkkn little s... 7 min Officer Nygtaser 1
Gay Marriage legalized in N Africa 9 min The Reigning Queen 3
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 26 min Redefined 33
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 1 hr ProudHuman 141
Negro Panther Film 6 hr Paul 44
More from around the web