Robert Zimmerman Jr. on Al Sharpton a...

Robert Zimmerman Jr. on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson: It's...

There are 35 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Robert Zimmerman Jr. on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson: It's.... In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Yesterday, The Orlando Sentinel reported on the horrible racial beating on a Florida school bus in July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Aug 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was not there but the Jim Crow Florida jury acted as if they had been there and a direct witness ... of the so-called "self defence" of murderer Zimmerman. Against the simple objective facts.
So if murdering an unarmed teenager is called "self defence", why these 3 hooligans could not do the same ? The unarmed young white boy was maybe threatening them to death with his eyes or a magic spell ? or maybe he had a dreadful bag of ... skittles ?
Sure they should have called first 911 because of the "suspicious" behavior of this white kid.
It is curious in Amerikkkan Jim Crow police precincts and courts that when you have white perps there is no logic, the weirdest theory is immediately accepted, but when we have Black perps then mathematics, physics and common sense are back in the room.
How do you explain this strange phenomenon Mister ?
a whiteboi
You of course support and applaud the murder of any white...

Traître!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#23 Aug 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, so to speak, on 2 accounts :
- the whitey jury "felt" killer Zimmerman could invoke "self defence". They "felt", it was a typical Jim Crow "feeling" that any whitey was automatically in self defence confronting any Black person, an unramed teenager or a 85yo granny on a wheel chair it does not matter ; whitey huror B37 said bluntly Trayvon should have never retorted to a white man.
Yes we had a "feeling" acquittal against plain evidence : a big white/hispanic murderer with a gun, a Black teenager holding skittles. A racist whitey Jim Crow Florida "feeling" verdict.
Sam for Emmett Till. "feeling".
- you are also right that if Trayvon would have been a white unarmed teenager and George Zimmerman a Black man with a gun, nobody would be here debating. The reason is simple : Zimmerman would have been shot dead by Sanford PD on the spot maybe with 40, 50 bullets.
If Sanford PD had kept him alive, he would have been arrested, indicted on the spot and would now face either death penalty or life behind bars.
So yes nobody would speak of "self denfence" for a Black murderer. Not in Jimw Crow Florida. Like i said it's a white trick to escape justice.
a whiteboi
YOU are guilty of what you describe. YOU can't see the evidence, which was ambiguous at best.

There was NO evidence beyond Zimbo's own account of what happened between the initial encounter and the time he was having his head pounded. Did he assault Trayvon? Or did Trayvon assault him?

You stupid $hit, we don't know. I don't know and you don't know.

So shut your racist self-hating mouth, vichyboi.
Phil the Philosopher

Harrisburg, PA

#24 Aug 13, 2013
False dilemma.
Phil the Philosopher

Harrisburg, PA

#25 Aug 13, 2013
I din' post that on this thread.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26 Aug 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Traître!
Attai is no more than just another negro trying to make people believe that a white person agrees with negro logic.

AN example of savants desperation.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#28 Aug 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying sack of racist $hit, why don't you keep your attention on France and don't worry about us Yanks, ok? Bastard.
Is it self-defense when someone is sitting on you pounding your head on the pavement, boy? No? Then I can do that to you with impunity, eh? Work for me...
I will always fight haters of Black people like you wherever you are in Amerikkka, in France, in the EU, in the colonial state of Israel.

So long KKKluxer.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#29 Aug 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Traître!
It seems you always post to support and applaud the murder of any Black person.

You permanent support of killer Zimmerman and your constant applause of Jim Crow "justice" are 2 significant examples.

It's strange to realize that Sinful Mr Aipac is nothing but a Breivikian : the odd mixture of zionazi and rabid xenophobia against all Muslims plus an obvious hate toward Black people worldwide.
whitey Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik had the same weird "philosophy" and nasty political stance.
Maybe Sinful Barros was the mentor of Breivik ?

a whiteboi

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#31 Aug 15, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

a whiteboi
A lying, full of sh!t negro.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#32 Aug 16, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is so boring ...
Compare crime rate among the 30% of the top income of African Americans and you will see a low rate.
Criminality is higher among poor, discriminated and marginalized groups : big discovery. Every sociologist knows that, no need to be a genius like Einstein to figure this out.
But to get a whitey Yankee understand this basic principle and so having him/her realize how fucked up his country Amerikkka is ... it is very difficult.
a whiteboi
Oh, yes...more excuses for the blacks. What else can you expect from a liberal? So tell me....exactly how many AA's are top income? LOL! Very few. You should see a therapist for your bad case of racial identity confusion.

Level 8

Paris France

#33 Aug 16, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes...more excuses for the blacks. What else can you expect from a liberal? So tell me....exactly how many AA's are top income? LOL! Very few. You should see a therapist for your bad case of racial identity confusion.
Still another clueless post.
You are giving the whip to deliver the lashes on your back.

"So tell me....exactly how many AA's are top income? LOL! Very few."

Thanks to prove my point about Amerikkka being a racist unfair country today as before.

Low IQ has no cure I'm afraid. Maybe you could check in a Primary school ? G.E.D. is not that bad you know.

a whiteboi

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#34 Aug 16, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will always fight haters of Black people like you wherever you are in Amerikkka, in France, in the EU, in the colonial state of Israel.
So long KKKluxer.
a whiteboi
I want your blood, bitxh.

I hate BLACK people? WHERE do you get this, you f'ing moron.

No, remember, try to get it straight... I hate ISLAM. I hate conservatives, corporate capitalism, Nazis... oooops... people like you!

Israel is a legitimate nation, boy. As legitimate as France, in fact, more so.

Israel saved some Falasha from being massacred by Ethiopians, then y'all think Israel is racist because some of them were given birth control? I mean, that's about it...

Muslims are murdering women worldwide, but not a word about that, eh, boy?

Anyone racist against blacks, Jews or anyone deserves death.

That means you, boy. You do not deserve to live another day.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#35 Aug 16, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to prove my point about Amerikkka being a racist unfair country today as before.
Low IQ has no cure I'm afraid. Maybe you could check in a Primary school ? G.E.D. is not that bad you know.
a whiteboi
See, I'm opposed to racism in the U$A or anywhere, but still you piss me off, as you sit there in France a vichyboi hating Jews and then pointing the finger at us!!!

You don't give a damn about racism. You simply idolize and idealize black people. It's a fetish, not a legitimate humanitarian concern.

Me I treat black people like human beings, not some sort of noble poor-oppressed-babies to coddle and patronize. Your behavior is embarrassing, and probably even moreso to most black people. I think Savant just tolerates you because he likes French people, and I don't blame him for that... but you're ridiculous.

And you've made a few comments against Mexican immigrants, also. LOL!!! What a HYPOCRITE! They're the ones doing the hard labor here now, not blacks or poor whites.

In fact when I needed laborers on my place in California, I'd always go down to the K-Mart and pick up some illegal Mexicans or Guatemalans. I'd pay them well. I sure wasn't going to hire white OR black Yanks, as both are lazy fucks.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#36 Aug 17, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
Few AA's are top income because they're too lazy to get an education, work hard, and make something of themselves. Oh.....I guess thier laziness and refusal to accept responsibility is the white man's fault too. LOL! You have a lot of nerve accusing someone else of having a low IQ....you give stupid people a bad name.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#41 Sep 3, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you always post to support and applaud the murder of any Black person.
You permanent support of killer Zimmerman and your constant applause of Jim Crow "justice" are 2 significant examples.
It's strange to realize that Sinful Mr Aipac is nothing but a Breivikian : the odd mixture of zionazi and rabid xenophobia against all Muslims plus an obvious hate toward Black people worldwide.
whitey Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik had the same weird "philosophy" and nasty political stance.
Maybe Sinful Barros was the mentor of Breivik ?
a whiteboi
Boy, you are too fckin stupid to even know how obvious it is that you are black.

You're a dumbass.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#43 Sep 4, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your head is empty you think every white person who isn't a blatant
racist fool is not really white. I call that delusional.
In other words, he has you fooled:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min jake 135,968
Poll Who is the ugliest race of people? (Mar '11) 5 min The Reality 116
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min FYVM 1,394,708
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 10 min bolle 1
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 17 min Sara 145
why are white people so ugly? 20 min The Reality 111
Go back to Africa, black people. 25 min The Reality 10
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Drilling for the ... 1,299
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 46,269
The UK has left the EU 4 hr Moses 70
More from around the web