Robert Zimmerman Jr. on Al Sharpton a...

Robert Zimmerman Jr. on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson: It's...

There are 35 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Robert Zimmerman Jr. on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson: It's.... In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Yesterday, The Orlando Sentinel reported on the horrible racial beating on a Florida school bus in July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1 Aug 8, 2013
The three of them are charlatans.
Al Sharpton

Toronto, Canada

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Robert Zimmerman is a racist, and needs to be put down.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3 Aug 8, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
The three of them are charlatans.
According to Zimmerman's verdict, these 3 Black teenagers can claim "self defence" no ? After all they attacked an unarmed person without any obvious reason so in Florida it is called "self defence" ?

Oops I forgot "self defence" in Florida is only when the perpetrator is ... white.

a whiteboi
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Zimmerman's verdict, these 3 Black teenagers can claim "self defence" no ? After all they attacked an unarmed person without any obvious reason so in Florida it is called "self defence" ?
Oops I forgot "self defence" in Florida is only when the perpetrator is ... white.
a whiteboi
Interesting to know that you were there and witnessed what happened between Martin and Zimmerman.

Level 8

Paris France

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting to know that you were there and witnessed what happened between Martin and Zimmerman.
No I was not there but the Jim Crow Florida jury acted as if they had been there and a direct witness ... of the so-called "self defence" of murderer Zimmerman. Against the simple objective facts.

So if murdering an unarmed teenager is called "self defence", why these 3 hooligans could not do the same ? The unarmed young white boy was maybe threatening them to death with his eyes or a magic spell ? or maybe he had a dreadful bag of ... skittles ?

Sure they should have called first 911 because of the "suspicious" behavior of this white kid.

It is curious in Amerikkkan Jim Crow police precincts and courts that when you have white perps there is no logic, the weirdest theory is immediately accepted, but when we have Black perps then mathematics, physics and common sense are back in the room.
How do you explain this strange phenomenon Mister ?

a whiteboi
Hey

Penfield, NY

#6 Aug 8, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was not there but the Jim Crow Florida jury acted as if they had been there and a direct witness ... of the so-called "self defence" of murderer Zimmerman. Against the simple objective facts.
So if murdering an unarmed teenager is called "self defence", why these 3 hooligans could not do the same ? The unarmed young white boy was maybe threatening them to death with his eyes or a magic spell ? or maybe he had a dreadful bag of ... skittles ?
Sure they should have called first 911 because of the "suspicious" behavior of this white kid.
It is curious in Amerikkkan Jim Crow police precincts and courts that when you have white perps there is no logic, the weirdest theory is immediately accepted, but when we have Black perps then mathematics, physics and common sense are back in the room.
a whiteboi
Pls stop trolling as a white person. And it's America, I wasn't aware that the French were such bigots. Not sure what you are reading or being told but its not true. Read up on the syg law and see all the people that have benefitted from it. This is not a white vs black thing.

The jury made the right call according to our laws. I'm positive you are not familiar with America's laws or court system by your comments.
Arturo Ganer

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Aug 8, 2013
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
You also conveniently forgot that you're black.

Level 8

Paris France

#9 Aug 9, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Pls stop trolling as a white person. And it's America, I wasn't aware that the French were such bigots. Not sure what you are reading or being told but its not true. Read up on the syg law and see all the people that have benefitted from it. This is not a white vs black thing.
The jury made the right call according to our laws. I'm positive you are not familiar with America's laws or court system by your comments.
Please...

I'm perfectly familiar with Jim Crow "judicial" system.
We know about the outrageous SYG laws :it is nearly universally deemed as typical of revolting racist practices in your country.

And I do read a lot from Americans - whites inclunding who demontrated against the scandalous acquittal and disgusting SYG laws and the revolting N.R.A.- so please keep your patronising comment for yourself.

It is clear you endorse the system and cheer up your KKKluxers'friends and i am against both.
To be "positive" as you say : it's not a question of "knowledge" (?) but of opposite political choices. You support the anti-Black Amerikkkan system and i don't. Positively simple to understand.

We will see in September for the murder of Jordan Davis what will be the result because the redneck is claiming "self defence" for the same type of cold murder of a Black unarmed teenager.

a whiteboi
Samual Mccree

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Aug 9, 2013
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
Yep....according to you liberals, ALL white people are racists whose sole purpose in life is to persecute blacks. Maybe the jury in the Zimmerman trial came back with a not guilty verdict because they listened to the evidence and felt that Zimmerman was acting in self defense. We both know if Martin was white and Zimmerman black you wouldn't be on here flapping your gums about this case. In the U.S., blacks commit 14 times more murders than whites, and more than 90 percent of these murders are black on black. Where is your outrage over THAT?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12 Aug 9, 2013
Robert Zimmerman Jr., should just be smart....keep quiet and stay out of the way.

Level 8

Paris France

#13 Aug 10, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Yep....according to you liberals, ALL white people are racists whose sole purpose in life is to persecute blacks. Maybe the jury in the Zimmerman trial came back with a not guilty verdict because they listened to the evidence and felt that Zimmerman was acting in self defense. We both know if Martin was white and Zimmerman black you wouldn't be on here flapping your gums about this case.
You are right, so to speak, on 2 accounts :
- the whitey jury "felt" killer Zimmerman could invoke "self defence". They "felt", it was a typical Jim Crow "feeling" that any whitey was automatically in self defence confronting any Black person, an unramed teenager or a 85yo granny on a wheel chair it does not matter ; whitey huror B37 said bluntly Trayvon should have never retorted to a white man.
Yes we had a "feeling" acquittal against plain evidence : a big white/hispanic murderer with a gun, a Black teenager holding skittles. A racist whitey Jim Crow Florida "feeling" verdict.
Sam for Emmett Till. "feeling".

- you are also right that if Trayvon would have been a white unarmed teenager and George Zimmerman a Black man with a gun, nobody would be here debating. The reason is simple : Zimmerman would have been shot dead by Sanford PD on the spot maybe with 40, 50 bullets.
If Sanford PD had kept him alive, he would have been arrested, indicted on the spot and would now face either death penalty or life behind bars.

So yes nobody would speak of "self denfence" for a Black murderer. Not in Jimw Crow Florida. Like i said it's a white trick to escape justice.

a whiteboi
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#15 Aug 10, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The French are the most two faced group of humans on the face of this earth, they are snooty, obnoxious, rude, and not too clean. They are color blind, adore blacks and arabs but don't like white Americans.
Your correct, the jury did in fact make the right call. Now lets see if these three thugs go to trial.

Level 8

Paris France

#16 Aug 10, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
The French are color blind, adore blacks and arabs but don't like white Americans.
That's right man, we hate your whitey redneck azz.
I sure do.

a whiteboi
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#17 Aug 10, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
- the whitey jury "felt" killer Zimmerman could invoke "self defence". They "felt", it was a typical Jim Crow "feeling" that any whitey was automatically in self defence confronting any Black person, an unramed teenager or a 85yo granny on a wheel chair it does not matter ; whitey huror B37 said bluntly Trayvon should have never retorted to a white man.
Yes we had a "feeling" acquittal against plain evidence : a big white/hispanic murderer with a gun, a Black teenager holding skittles. A racist whitey Jim Crow Florida "feeling" verdict.
- you are also right that if Trayvon would have been a white unarmed teenager and George Zimmerman a Black man with a gun, nobody would be here debating. The reason is simple : Zimmerman would have been shot dead by Sanford PD on the spot maybe with 40, 50 bullets.
If Sanford PD had kept him alive, he would have been arrested, indicted on the spot and would now face either death penalty or life behind bars.
So yes nobody would speak of "self denfence" for a Black murderer. Not in Jimw Crow Florida. Like i said it's a white trick to escape justice.
a whiteboi
All this by an idiot in a country that actually named a street after cop killer mumia!! Zimmerman was right to defend himself against an attack by a thug with a criminal record!

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 10, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

a whiteboi
A N@@@@r.
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
Wait....you "forgot" to respond to my comment that in the U.S. blacks commit 14 times more murders than whites, and more than 90 percent of those murders are black on black. I guess you want to overlook any fact that doesn't fit your pro black agenda. Sorry to shatter your pathetic delusion that blacks are angelic creatures who can do no wrong.

Level 8

Paris France

#20 Aug 13, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Wait....you "forgot" to respond to my comment that in the U.S. blacks commit 14 times more murders than whites, and more than 90 percent of those murders are black on black. I guess you want to overlook any fact that doesn't fit your pro black agenda. Sorry to shatter your pathetic delusion that blacks are angelic creatures who can do no wrong.
Your argument is so boring ...
Compare crime rate among the 30% of the top income of African Americans and you will see a low rate.

Criminality is higher among poor, discriminated and marginalized groups : big discovery. Every sociologist knows that, no need to be a genius like Einstein to figure this out.

But to get a whitey Yankee understand this basic principle and so having him/her realize how fucked up his country Amerikkka is ... it is very difficult.

a whiteboi

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
You lying sack of racist $hit, why don't you keep your attention on France and don't worry about us Yanks, ok? Bastard.

Is it self-defense when someone is sitting on you pounding your head on the pavement, boy? No? Then I can do that to you with impunity, eh? Work for me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 min Jax 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,521,912
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 5 min IT IS I 68
Racists are not born, they're created 8 min Harrisson 33
wrote a poetry book for my black fiancee 9 min Ttt 12
Long day today. I can OOK for about a hour or t... 10 min The Sharpened Axe 7
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 10 min Anonymous 1,702
Baltimore Over 100 Homocides This Year! 48 min lmao 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Djones220 1,487
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 3 hr Harrisson 41
More from around the web