Obama Worse than Cheney
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Apr 18, 2014
This link is about Ukraine and how the U.S. government is backing a rogue NAZI linked regime in Kiev and supporting operatives who shot indiscriminately into crowds, wounding and killing supporters and opponents alike. The purpose being to cause general panic and hysteria.

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/04/ukrain...

The world is aware of what's happening. Why does U.S. news ignore the truth.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 18, 2014
It has been a long time since I have felt this ashamed of being a USA citizen. Obama stands for nothing except do-do and perversions of all types. I am glad that I am not the only one who feels that something is seriously wrong with that Obama gang. In my day, people would be raising cain out in the streets. Nowadays, everybody act like they do not know what is going on. They probably do not know because the government is controlling the media. They will not report the news without government permission. This is a very dangerous environment. It is fascism.
Wake up

Kansas City, MO

#3 Apr 18, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
This link is about Ukraine and how the U.S. government is backing a rogue NAZI linked regime in Kiev and supporting operatives who shot indiscriminately into crowds, wounding and killing supporters and opponents alike. The purpose being to cause general panic and hysteria.
http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/04/ukrain...
The world is aware of what's happening. Why does U.S. news ignore the truth.
where have you been hiding?

Who financed Germany and the USA in WWII

Who smuggled 50,000 Germans into America under Operation Paper Clip.

Who gave those Germans jobs in the newly formed CIA?

OBAMA IS "BLACK".

The Bilderberg group and the Trilateral Commission will let Obama mess with Libya and Bin Laden but, they will never allow a bm to mess with Russia or Syria and Putin knows this.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Apr 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
It has been a long time since I have felt this ashamed of being a USA citizen. Obama stands for nothing except do-do and perversions of all types. I am glad that I am not the only one who feels that something is seriously wrong with that Obama gang. In my day, people would be raising cain out in the streets. Nowadays, everybody act like they do not know what is going on. They probably do not know because the government is controlling the media. They will not report the news without government permission. This is a very dangerous environment. It is fascism.
Question: Why IS Obama so weak? Given that he has a rogue House of Reps and a shaky Senate I think Obama has the opportunity of being a stand up person. Instead he decided to be worse than Bush/Cheney. Why?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#5 Apr 19, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
where have you been hiding?
Who financed Germany and the USA in WWII
Who smuggled 50,000 Germans into America under Operation Paper Clip.
Who gave those Germans jobs in the newly formed CIA?
OBAMA IS "BLACK".
The Bilderberg group and the Trilateral Commission will let Obama mess with Libya and Bin Laden but, they will never allow a bm to mess with Russia or Syria and Putin knows this.
We need to know more about both groups!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Why IS Obama so weak? Given that he has a rogue House of Reps and a shaky Senate I think Obama has the opportunity of being a stand up person. Instead he decided to be worse than Bush/Cheney. Why?
I think she has a hormone imbalance. Too many female hormones are overpowering his male hormones. That is why he keeps acting like a b!tch.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Apr 23, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she has a hormone imbalance. Too many female hormones are overpowering his male hormones. That is why he keeps acting like a b!tch.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,766
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 min LMBAO 99
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min dreamhunk 46,512
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 7 min T-BOS 365
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 24 min KiloEcho 1,617
Why Are White Americans So Ugly? (Feb '12) 25 min Nokiaaa 688
Brothers who sniff their sisters panties (Sep '09) 26 min Muhammad 98
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 45 min Don Barros Serrano 32,672
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 4 hr Fit2Serve 93
Do you understand 9 hr Truth Hurts 28
More from around the web