White House "Secede" petition reaches...

White House "Secede" petition reaches 675,000

Posted in the African-American Forum

PITY PARTY

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2012
290 million white people in America.

When the petition reaches 200 million, then I'll be concerned. Until then 635,000 is Jethro and his fellow rejects of the TEA PARTY which is now the PITY PARTY.

THE RELIV
PITY PARTY

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2012
fanti1977 wrote:
<quoted text> everyone may be wondering why I'm constantly posting the latest info about the secession movement it's because people are more concerned about this issue than what's being reported in the news, they are angry and puzzled by all this and it's not helping relationships between the races either. Everyone is angry at Obama but they must remember he only inherited the near disaster former President Bush had created during his White House years. When he went to war in Iraq and as the war progressed and America realized it was a war waged in vain, that's when the petitions should have began as a form of protest.Think of the billions of dollars that went into the defense during the war years don't you think our economy began it's spiral downward then? Obama didn't cause the economy to go into a near depression. People just need to think. I see you have your smart's hat on and wish everyone was like yo
u.
Thanx for the updates and they are informative.

Mainstream America have made their choice and all that is left is the rejects. if 100 million rejects signed the petition, they are still the minority in America.

Romney said Obama bribed the voters and because of that untoward allegation, the republicans have parted company with Homney Grits Romney.

Old racists will yahoo about Obama until 2016 and then some after he's out if office.

Racists don't like AA's and never will
Dark man

Newark, NJ

#6 Nov 18, 2012
If they want to secede why don't the fools just leave? Oh that's right all of them are just like the,white trolls in this forum. Broke powerless crybabies.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Nov 18, 2012
john stewart skewers everyone who signed the petition! http://www.businessinsider.com/jon-stewart-te...

“Trump-- I follow my instinct”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#8 Nov 18, 2012
fanti1977 wrote:
<quoted text> everyone may be wondering why I'm constantly posting the latest info about the secession movement it's because people are more concerned about this issue than what's being reported in the news, they are angry and puzzled by all this and it's not helping relationships between the races either. Everyone is angry at Obama but they must remember he only inherited the near disaster former President Bush had created during his White House years. When he went to war in Iraq and as the war progressed and America realized it was a war waged in vain, that's when the petitions should have began as a form of protest.Think of the billions of dollars that went into the defense during the war years don't you think our economy began it's spiral downward then? Obama didn't cause the economy to go into a near depression. People just need to think. I see you have your smart's hat on and wish everyone was like you.
republicans have convenient memories and short ones at that so what we see should not be unexpected most of them are will never accept a black man as president.Even after the failures of Geo W Bush they still feel they are right-any white republican will do.
WaterMeLoN

Franklin Park, IL

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Better than secede is to put all the darks in one place like Michigan or whatever and let them shoot it out lol!
Anti-Fascism

New York, NY

#10 May 29, 2013
Dark man wrote:
If they want to secede why don't the fools just leave? Oh that's right all of them are just like the,white trolls in this forum. Broke powerless crybabies.
Read closely:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." - 10th Amendment, U.S. Bill of Rights

In the Constitution, it's NOT prohibited to the States to secede. So it's up to the States or the people of those States to decide now, as is their RIGHT to do so.

They're not calling for violence or war; they just want to peacefully secede. The States peacefully chose to unite long ago under certain terms and thus, it's logical that it's their right to choose to secede peacefully if they want today.

The State or the people, as the 10th Amendment speaks of.

Don't like it? YOU can leave if you cannot RESPECT the Constitution! ;-)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 May 29, 2013
What happened to indivisible.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 May 29, 2013
?
Anti-Fascism

New York, NY

#13 May 29, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
What happened to indivisible.
What happened to LIBERTY and justice for all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 min Black Rage 48
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 7 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 12 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 12 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 16 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 19 min Paul 17
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 6 hr thems 39