White Father Killed 15 Week Old Daugh...

White Father Killed 15 Week Old Daughter During Oral Rape

Posted in the African-American Forum

dave

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Oh-Really, Your information is very old and out dated. You know incest is common practice in the white community. You know it is true and so does everyone else. I can pull the rape and incest on white people all day and it is current. LOL
hope springs eternal

Accra, Ghana

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Rid For Lice wrote:
White Man Kills 15 Week old Daughter after shoving his penis in her mouth. Hide your Kids from these sickos
http://www.google.com/url...
So, mah nigguh, which of the 10 Chippewa Indians living in that mobile home were a White man?

Do you retards ever even read the stories you post?

LMFWAO

“I found my SON.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2012
oh-Really _-_-___ wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them.
(According to negro "logic",....anyway).
SMH, negroes are not only stupid, but they get dumber and dumber as each moment passes....
Sonny-Boy, you need to tell all what you have done to your daughter.

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Rid For Lice wrote:
White Man Kills 15 Week old Daughter after shoving his penis in her mouth. Hide your Kids from these sickos
http://www.google.com/url...
You got schooled in your own thread big time fool.

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2012
dave wrote:
Oh-Really, Your information is very old and out dated. You know incest is common practice in the white community. You know it is true and so does everyone else. I can pull the rape and incest on white people all day and it is current. LOL
You black losers dedicate so much effort to scouring the internet looking for bad things Whites have done.Then you call us racist.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>You got schooled in your own thread big time fool.
LOL! You win some, you lose some.

How are you doing this evening, ShiningInDarkness?
candella

Wichita, KS

#17 Nov 12, 2012
awwww don't post these disgusting stories on here :( that's horrible poor baby.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#23 Nov 12, 2012
Wow that is a really disgusting thing to do. It makes me sick that these type of men exist. How could anyone do that to a baby let alone their own baby? Trailer trash pervert, I hope he does get life and that he has to blow every man in that prison everyday of his miserable life including the old men. They should carve prison bytch in his forehead so that EVERYONE knows to abuse him.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#24 Nov 12, 2012
Look at these a**holes arguing about race instead of even showing compassion to a dead baby that was raped by her fkkng perverted father. Isn't that what's important here, the baby?

Shining in darkness

Location hidden

#25 Nov 12, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You win some, you lose some.
How are you doing this evening, ShiningInDarkness?
Not to bad at all Harrison,its actully the middle of the day.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27 Nov 12, 2012
oh-Really _-_-___ wrote:
15 weeks?
Try eight DAYS....
FORREST CITY, AR – Police say a Forrest City, Arkansas man has been charged with raping his 8 day-old baby.
According to a police report, officers were called to the Forrest City Medical Center, September 1, 2008, about a baby that had been sexually assaulted. Forrest City police say the baby also had a skull fracture and had to be transferred to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock because of the severity of the injuries.
Investigators say the father attacked the infant during a visit at her 15 year-old mother's house. Police say other people were at the home at the time of the assault.
http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Father-...
Well what can I say the white baby died (RIP) but the black baby didn't witch proves black woman can take a dick over your white whores any day. Witch is kind of strange being that if the white baby had lived I'm pretty shore when she got older she would have did what you nasty animal fcking cave freaks do best. Give a horse's c-o-c-k a run for its money on the nearest race track ;)
monica brown

Fairfield, CA

#29 Dec 30, 2012
U are an uneducated, sick fuck who can't spell even the simplest of words. It is so incredibly obvious that nobody would ever want to come near your sick mind and even sicker diseased soul. Your body is prolly mutilated sexually BY YOURSELF. Becuz I are such an ugly foul smelling waste of meat taking up space and breathing air that u don't deserve to breathe. Do us all a favor and fall off the face of the earth. Your own mother can't stand u. You make her sick. She prays to god to understand why she even gave birth to such a hideous filthy monster !! Black or white-you are a sick vomitous sack of disease.
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what can I say the white baby died (RIP) but the black baby didn't witch proves black woman can take a dick over your white whores any day. Witch is kind of strange being that if the white baby had lived I'm pretty shore when she got older she would have did what you nasty animal fcking cave freaks do best. Give a horse's c-o-c-k a run for its money on the nearest race track ;)
monica brown

Fairfield, CA

#30 Dec 30, 2012
And btw how did u even post your filth on here ? I can't imagine how u got access to any pc/smartfone etc. U prolly attacked someone when they spat at u in disgust and stole their property. Go back to the cardboard ur filthy seepy body has been stuck to in whatever sewer u rolled out of. You are a fucking disgrace to anything able to walk upright.
monica brown wrote:
U are an uneducated, sick fuck who can't spell even the simplest of words. It is so incredibly obvious that nobody would ever want to come near your sick mind and even sicker diseased soul. Your body is prolly mutilated sexually BY YOURSELF. Becuz u are such an ugly foul smelling waste of meat taking up space and breathing air that u don't deserve to breathe. Do us all a favor and fall off the face of the earth. Your own mother can't stand u. You make her sick. She prays to god to understand why she even gave birth to such a hideous filthy monster !! Black or white-you are a sick vomitous sack of disease. <quoted text>
monica brown

Fairfield, CA

#31 Dec 30, 2012
OMG I WAS SO DISGUSTED WHEN I WROTE THAT I ACCIDENTALLY SAID "I are so disgusting...." when I meant U R SO DISGUSTING !! I guess I felt so grossed out just knowing u exist that I wasn't paying attention. Nasty-sick freak. This poor baby died becuz of a sick pariah JUST LIKE U.
monica brown wrote:
U are an uneducated, sick fuck who can't spell even the simplest of words. It is so incredibly obvious that nobody would ever want to come near your sick mind and even sicker diseased soul. Your body is prolly mutilated sexually BY YOURSELF. Becuz I are such an ugly foul smelling waste of meat taking up space and breathing air that u don't deserve to breathe. Do us all a favor and fall off the face of the earth. Your own mother can't stand u. You make her sick. She prays to god to understand why she even gave birth to such a hideous filthy monster !! Black or white-you are a sick vomitous sack of disease. <quoted text>

Level 5

Location hidden

#32 Dec 30, 2012
monica brown wrote:
U are an uneducated, sick fuck who can't spell even the simplest of words. It is so incredibly obvious that nobody would ever want to come near your sick mind and even sicker diseased soul. Your body is prolly mutilated sexually BY YOURSELF. Becuz I are such an ugly foul smelling waste of meat taking up space and breathing air that u don't deserve to breathe. Do us all a favor and fall off the face of the earth. Your own mother can't stand u. You make her sick. She prays to god to understand why she even gave birth to such a hideous filthy monster !! Black or white-you are a sick vomitous sack of disease. <quoted text>
LOL. Did I hit a funny bone? B!tch stop crying. You don't no a damn thing about my mother. My mother hates white people with a passion and me and her and the rest of the would prays to god and wonder why he would allow a sick race of cave beast like you to be on the earth.

Try not to shoot up a school, you seem angry enough to do it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#34 Dec 30, 2012
monica brown wrote:
OMG I WAS SO DISGUSTED WHEN I WROTE THAT I ACCIDENTALLY SAID "I are so disgusting...." when I meant U R SO DISGUSTING !! I guess I felt so grossed out just knowing u exist that I wasn't paying attention. Nasty-sick freak. This poor baby died becuz of a sick pariah JUST LIKE U. <quoted text>
Would like me to send you one of my model pics and we'll see how ugly people think I am then ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 4 min 2 Dogs 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,536,164
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 5 min thetruth 226
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 10 min KIP 6
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 12 min KIP 51
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 29 min KIP 8
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 36 min KIP 230
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 1 hr Paul 35
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr SadButTrue 87
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 104