|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I perhaps so, it's definitely scary how vastly it's rising especially in major cities.
I think it's the persons lack of regard of how the virus is transmitted.Intravenous drug users are the most likely to be infested due mainly to direct blood to blood contact before the virus has a chance to die.Opportunistic Blood Borne pathogens thrive in this environment.I also believe that people have become more less concerning in their regards to this virus and many sexually transmitted diseases.

Level 2

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Typo, the above should have read "infected". I'm cracking up at myself, I sometimes type way too fast.
JanSobieskiSaved Europe

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Good question & I agree Florida is perhaps the wackiest U.S.A state.

But... Why... Well... Here are my theories

1. Extreme oppressive heat can give them rages (Heat can increase Insulin lowering Blood sugar & Increasing Adrenaline) leading to rage.

2. Florida's heat attracts a lot of homeless, derelicts & vagabond's who come down on rails from further North to avoid the Winter but many just stay all the time & can be trouble!!

3. Florida's heat I think attracts a lot of sexual degenerates obsessed with seeing women or men in little clothing all year which can include rapists & pedophiles.

Pedophiles for the included reason of many children themed parks not only Disney but Universal, Bush gardens ect

4. Florida's Old large old population is easy pray for many people

... Many criminals see that they could move to Florida to take advantage of the old for money or criminality as easy pray.

But... This may not only include typical criminals but also ones who use trickery & fraud to pray on the elderly.

Even perhaps shady doctors or poor doctors & lawyers & even real estate & other workers who feel they can take advantage of the eldery to get money they couldn't else where.(Due to the elderly getting very desperate, needy & also senile)

...... 5. Florida had long had a huge construction center in the U.S.A due to such huge population expansion & growth.

Which could lead to many lower classes & even incompetent going down to look for construction jobs in Florida because they can't back home.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

echostar wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's the persons lack of regard of how the virus is transmitted.Intravenous drug users are the most likely to be infested due mainly to direct blood to blood contact before the virus has a chance to die.Opportunistic Blood Borne pathogens thrive in this environment.I also believe that people have become more less concerning in their regards to this virus and many sexually transmitted diseases.
I think it's the culture, like the 60s drugs and sex are prevelant and many people dignify it with liberty. I admit I don't know any people that do drugs like that, but I am very knowing that it is the main reason for the spread of HIV, because only an incoherent person would just accept circumstances of using other's needle. The sexual transmission of it, definitely is alarming, so many people are just celebrating their liberty they're not even trying to be safe, society continue to promote these liberties without exploiting the consequences. It's really sad because there's so much education on this, yet it's still in the rise because people refuse to be responsible and actually think about the consequences of their actions.
jesse

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

We should all boycott Florida just like Stevie Wonder is doing.

Level 4

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I know I am
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

brownskin_beauty wrote:
I know I am
I'm sure Florida's restaurants will miss black peoples generous tips. Lol
JustMe

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

JanSobieskiSavedEurope wrote:
1. Extreme oppressive heat can give them rages (Heat can increase Insulin lowering Blood sugar & Increasing Adrenaline) leading to rage.
2. Florida's heat attracts a lot of homeless, derelicts & vagabond's who come down on rails from further North to avoid the Winter but many just stay all the time & can be trouble!!
3. Florida's heat I think attracts a lot of sexual degenerates obsessed with seeing women or men in little clothing all year which can include rapists & pedophiles.
Pedophiles for the included reason of many children themed parks not only Disney but Universal, Bush gardens ect
... Many criminals see that they could move to Florida to take advantage of the old for money or criminality as easy pray.
But... This may not only include typical criminals but also ones who use trickery & fraud to pray on the elderly.
Even perhaps shady doctors or poor doctors & lawyers & even real estate & other workers who feel they can take advantage of the eldery to get money they couldn't else where.(Due to the elderly getting very desperate, needy & also senile)
...... 5. Florida had long had a huge construction center in the U.S.A due to such huge population expansion & growth.
Which could lead to many lower classes & even incompetent going down to look for construction jobs in Florida because they can't back home.
Florida has lax debtors laws as well. Deadbeats run to Florida to avoid paying the rightly owed debts. Losers.

Level 4

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure Florida's restaurants will miss black peoples generous tips. Lol
Most black people do tip generously, every one knows you should tip at least 15% of the bill or did you not know that.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

JanSobieskiSavedEurope wrote:
You propose some very good and interesting statements and lets not forget the Ocean surrounds the state which provides a year long retreat for a lot of people.I think that most folks want to escape to a state which offers ocean front leisure because most people dislike the cold months of Winter.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's the culture, like the 60s drugs and sex are prevelant and many people dignify it with liberty. I admit I don't know any people that do drugs like that, but I am very knowing that it is the main reason for the spread of HIV, because only an incoherent person would just accept circumstances of using other's needle. The sexual transmission of it, definitely is alarming, so many people are just celebrating their liberty they're not even trying to be safe, society continue to promote these liberties without exploiting the consequences. It's really sad because there's so much education on this, yet it's still in the rise because people refuse to be responsible and actually think about the consequences of their actions.
Agreed, some may have that "it will never happen to me attitude." Perhaps if people lose their ability to safeguard themselves and throw caution to the wind then the consequences can be threatening.Once someone loses their inhibitions like many do in a drug culture then they also lose their self awareness for taking care of their bodies.The "high" or "buzz" is more important at that time than their future health.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Oh well, at least we are not in Florida, that is the main thing.
Roofis is Roflmao

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Most black people do tip generously, every one knows you should tip at least 15% of the bill or did you not know that.
I don't know if you're smoking the stickiest of the icky or not but you just told a damn lie, gurlfren. Ask Denny's! LOL Das raht DAMN

Level 4

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Well every time I go out with friends or on dates, we always tip at least 15% of the bill. I don't know many people that don't tip, period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••