Tuskegee Airmen on mission to teach s...

Tuskegee Airmen on mission to teach students

There are 73 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Tuskegee Airmen on mission to teach students. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

As the U.S. military's first black aviators, the Tuskegee Airmen had a double challenge: flying in the dangerous skies during World War II, and fighting a war against prejudice waged by allies both at home and overseas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Mr Sam Bo

United States

#50 Jun 23, 2013
Vito Corleone wrote:
<quoted text>
The pathetic thing about the Tuskeegee Airmen myth is that it's an outright lie with very little basis in reality. The truth is, the Tuskeegee program was so ineffective Congress was on the verge of pulling funding and ending right before the war was over.
Excellent point. The movie that claims to be based on a "true story" was actually based on myths to insult the intelligence of white and make hopeless, dead-end blacks feel better about themselves. Same bullshit*t, different day.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#51 Jun 23, 2013
Mr Sam Bo wrote:
<quoted text> How about you STFU , you uneducated, downtrodden, government assisted, street urchin and stop embarrassing yourself with your incessant comedy of errors. You are simply a black woman who is embarrassing NA's left and right so GTFOH you worthless troll. You are too stupid for words, Shenequia. Pathetic moron.
Nice try but you strike out, again. If the best you can do is your lame ad feminam responses, you need to go outside and get some fresh air. None of what you posted fits me in any way shape or form. Check your sister out though, it might be closer to you and yours. Try to have a nice day, anyway, K?

[email protected]
White Knight

Kathleen, GA

#52 Jun 23, 2013
Never wasted a dime or a minute watching that Hymiewood fairy tale titled, "Red Tails," but I can just imagine how hilarious it must have been. "Red Tails" was no doubt just as REEL as the "Cosby Show." teehee. If you want to see how blacks are for REAL, just venture into any crime infested, dirty, ghetto of your choice or some turd world cesspool like Haiti or Zimbabwe.
Mr Sam Bo

United States

#54 Jun 23, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but you strike out, again. If the best you can do is your lame ad feminam responses, you need to go outside and get some fresh air. None of what you posted fits me in any way shape or form. Check your sister out though, it might be closer to you and yours. Try to have a nice day, anyway, K?
[email protected]
I don't have any sisters so that is way more than three strikes for you, epic loser. Oh btw, you're poor as a church mouse and live in a bankrupt state so there's TWO MORE STRIKES, Miss Nobody. If you were anything more than a blip on the radar, us educated humans might take you a little more seriously but your short bus mentality will always keep you severely limited. I can see you right now using your index finger to point at every word on your computer screen trying to read comments. HAHAHAHA!!!!(smirks)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#55 Jun 23, 2013
Mr Sam Bo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have any sisters so that is way more than three strikes for you, epic loser. Oh btw, you're poor as a church mouse and live in a bankrupt state so there's TWO MORE STRIKES, Miss Nobody. If you were anything more than a blip on the radar, us educated humans might take you a little more seriously but your short bus mentality will always keep you severely limited. I can see you right now using your index finger to point at every word on your computer screen trying to read comments. HAHAHAHA!!!!(smirks)
I think you meant to type WE educated humans might take you a little more seriously, eh, Einstein? Grammar check failed you, I see. So much for YOUR advanced 3rd grade education. Now we're adjourned here as you have no more rebuttals I care to read. I've given your slop far more attention than it ever deserved, oh lame one....Don't go away mad, just go away, k?......*smirks back at ya*
Mr Sam Bo

United States

#56 Jun 23, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant to type WE educated humans might take you a little more seriously, eh, Einstein? Grammar check failed you, I see. So much for YOUR advanced 3rd grade education. Now we're adjourned here as you have no more rebuttals I care to read. I've given your slop far more attention than it ever deserved, oh lame one....Don't go away mad, just go away, k?......*smirks back at ya*
Says the illiterate, free lunch, ankle biter who doesn't even know the difference between "wandering" and "wondering". I know it was made under a different screen name on another thread but I know it was you because you didn't have the common sense of a billy goat to alter your special ed writing style to where it wouldn't be so blatantly obvious. You are clearly bitter and vindictive because you are one of the have-nots of this world because you come from a lineage of losers and just like them, lack the brains and ambition to get out of the ghetto and better yourself. That is you in a nutshell. Now cry.(smirks)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#57 Jun 23, 2013
FYI Sam.....

I have ONLY this screen name and my unregistered one, Sister Mary Spike. I don't need to change screen names to post like you worthless trolls need to. I definitely KNOW the difference between wandering and wondering so YOU have failed to make a credible allegation once again. The rest of your blither shows how pathetic a debater you truly are. It would seem the only whiney cry baby here CONTINUES to be YOU, speaking of yappy little ankle biting pups. Better luck next time, Sherlock.

[email protected]

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#58 Jun 23, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are treading on my territory. Yes, the buffalo soldiers helped the cowardly white army to wipe many tribes off of their lands. In fact, Custer was such a coward that he had to rape NA women and children to prove his masculinity. Disgusting. I am glad he met the end he did and if it were up to me and mine, Mt Rushmore, especially Abe Lincoln would be blown to smithereens. Abe Lincoln was another racist who was responsible with Governor Ramsey of Minnesota for the largest mass hanging in the history of this country on Dec 26, 1862. Of the over 300 Sioux scheduled to be hung only 38 were actually put to death for trying to feed their families when the US government reneged on the terms of their treaty and the BIA kept the food and monies that were to go to the tribes and it forced the Sioux off the reservations to hunt for food to keep their families alive. The history of the 'building of the west' is one of shame and bloodshed and needless waste. You and yours should be so proud, bunch of cowardly thieving killers. Now rate that, maka, k?
You, white knight, and masud, seem like some angry idiots hellbent on making your favorite race as somehow better. All three of you fools show the world that we are truly overcome with a$$holes.

I kinda feel sorry for you scum, because you all must have had some of the sorriest mothers on earth. They should have been helping you not teaching you nothing but hate.
Hey bubbas

Downey, CA

#59 Jun 23, 2013
White Knight wrote:
Never wasted a dime or a minute watching that Hymiewood fairy tale titled, "Red Tails," but I can just imagine how hilarious it must have been. "Red Tails" was no doubt just as REEL as the "Cosby Show." teehee. If you want to see how blacks are for REAL, just venture into any crime infested, dirty, ghetto of your choice or some turd world cesspool like Haiti or Zimbabwe.
Wore your beta of green acres yet?
Leeboy

Cedartown, GA

#60 Jun 23, 2013
Teach students what? How to use a walker?
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#61 Jun 24, 2013
White Knight wrote:
Never wasted a dime or a minute watching that Hymiewood fairy tale titled, "Red Tails," but I can just imagine how hilarious it must have been. "Red Tails" was no doubt just as REEL as the "Cosby Show." teehee. If you want to see how blacks are for REAL, just venture into any crime infested, dirty, ghetto of your choice or some turd world cesspool like Haiti or Zimbabwe.
The movie wasn't that good, or should I say it could of been a lot better? It had nothing to do with the premise, but the execution from the director and writers was a miss. If you want to see a better movie featuring the Tuskegee Airman story, I advise to skip Red Tails and go straight to Hart's War.

“Black Russians”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#62 Jun 24, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>You, white knight, and masud, seem like some angry idiots hellbent on making your favorite race as somehow better. All three of you fools show the world that we are truly overcome with a$$holes.
I kinda feel sorry for you scum, because you all must have had some of the sorriest mothers on earth. They should have been helping you not teaching you nothing but hate.
You have not seen many of MsMs posts if you could lump her in with the other two racists you listed. She is hardly angry nor is she an a**hole. Surf the site a little more and you will get a clue, one would hope.
White Knight

Dawsonville, GA

#64 Jun 24, 2013
FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMANN! teehee.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#65 Jun 24, 2013
Only the most vile filth would demean WW2 veterans! I'll bet none of you cowardly right wing cowards have ever served your country! You people are disgusting unamerican filth!

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#66 Jun 24, 2013
Black Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not seen many of MsMs posts if you could lump her in with the other two racists you listed. She is hardly angry nor is she an a**hole. Surf the site a little more and you will get a clue, one would hope.
She stated "check your sister, she could close to you and yours". Alluding that these two losers commit incest is no better than the BS they spew. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#67 Jun 24, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>She stated "check your sister, she could close to you and yours". Alluding that these two losers commit incest is no better than the BS they spew. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.
I alluded to no such thing. If you had read what he posted to me initially, I simply stated that it might be a closer description to HIS family, not me. If I accuse someone of incest, I would state it outright, which I did not. You are welcome to your opinion but those who know me know I am hardly in the same category as the two creepy posters you mentioned.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68 Jun 24, 2013
White Knight wrote:
FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMANN! teehee.
In the words of Funkadelic.....Free YOUR mind and your A** will follow.....GZ is toast whether he is found guilty or not....His stupidity and lack of common sense will follow him and his family for the rest of their lives.....sad....smh.....

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#69 Jun 24, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of Funkadelic.....Free YOUR mind and your A** will follow.....GZ is toast whether he is found guilty or not....His stupidity and lack of common sense will follow him and his family for the rest of their lives.....sad....smh.....
No they won't. Racist blacks who are exactly like they claim HE is will.

Anmd you know this.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#70 Jun 24, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I alluded to no such thing. If you had read what he posted to me initially, I simply stated that it might be a closer description to HIS family, not me. If I accuse someone of incest, I would state it outright, which I did not. You are welcome to your opinion but those who know me know I am hardly in the same category as the two creepy posters you mentioned.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but can you tell me what you meant about "HIS" family.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#71 Jun 24, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I alluded to no such thing. If you had read what he posted to me initially, I simply stated that it might be a closer description to HIS family, not me. If I accuse someone of incest, I would state it outright, which I did not. You are welcome to your opinion but those who know me know I am hardly in the same category as the two creepy posters you mentioned.
I read the post you are referring to and what you stated clearly had incestous overtones and now you are trying to backpedal from it. What a shock. Some things never change. Too bad there's no editing on here, right moron? Now your perverted mindset is on display for all to see. Next.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 min Paul 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,581,591
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 7 min Ms Mack 36
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 8 min sbt 61
Finally! A 100% CURE for Negro! 12 min FireFellow44 9
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 13 min sbt 63
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 15 min Fucisil 69
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 32 min sbt 201
First the confederate flag, then the Robert E. ... 1 hr Dan Snow 35
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 10 hr sbt 38
More from around the web