I Love White People!
Frank

Southfield, MI

#25 Feb 26, 2011
CaptainDelight wrote:
Yes Frank, we know you love your black brothers. And we hope you are using protection to prevent the spread of HIV.
Shows were YOUR mind is, fagg*t!

As a man THINKETH, so is he!

Since: Feb 11

Philadelphia

#26 Feb 26, 2011
Hey, hey, hey, white folks iz A Ok.
Lord of LA

Wayne, PA

#28 Feb 26, 2011
Ghost of Buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude -- you realize you have the porgies talking about you now, right, LMAO?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGF96UJKOLL2S...
We West Coasters are on the Obama board right now. Me, THX, Oop...

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

San Bruno, CA

#29 Feb 26, 2011
I thought the Lords was an Orange County thing.
Jack

Edgware, UK

#31 Feb 27, 2011
Theres good and bad in every society for real

oh_Really-___-__ _-

“Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#32 May 8, 2011
Frank wrote:
I love white people! I've met many GOOD white people in my life. This forum is filled with RACIST WHITE DEVILS but I won't let them make me hate ALL white people.
Remember the GOOD white people in the world.
Peace and love!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T4ONEGEO2CUBH...

From the same Tiny Circle stomper as....
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we can't expect anything more from a descendant of SUBHUMAN NEANDERTHALS!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TN4G3CNOEPDVT...

If you were any more full of sht, Frank...we'd have to call a septic service to have you vacuumed out.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#33 May 8, 2011
oh_Really-___-___- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T4ONEGEO2CUBH...
From the same Tiny Circle stomper as....
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TN4G3CNOEPDVT...
If you were any more full of sht, Frank...we'd have to call a septic service to have you vacuumed out.
Yin and Yang, Oh Stupid!

Life is MADE UP of opposites!

Night and day, dark and light, good and bad, and Yin and Yang!!!!

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#34 Oct 31, 2011
Frank wrote:
I love white people! I've met many GOOD white people in my life.
Uhh, Clemm...???...
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not "blaming all white people for slavery"...i'm blaming white people for BEING WHITE!!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKC1122EFO2BA...

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#35 Nov 1, 2011
Frank wrote:
I love white people! I've met many GOOD white people in my life.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Because the white race is on the highway to hell and heaven is in the opposite direction!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNAD14JOTB4FC...

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#36 Nov 21, 2011
Being proud of someone's race sounds a little arrogant to me (black or white). If anything, it should be sanctification. I'm satisfied being black. I'm satisfied being white. Why don't you be proud of being alive?
Frank

Southfield, MI

#38 Dec 5, 2011
I DO love white people, but RACIST WHITE DEVILS can KISS MY BLACK ASS!!!!!
Mr38357M

Covington, KY

#39 Dec 5, 2011
Frank wrote:
I DO love white people, but RACIST WHITE DEVILS can KISS MY BLACK ASS!!!!!
You should love white people because they have given the blacks everything they have. I have not met many blacks that are not racist and have a bad attitude and a chip on their shoulder. They all think we owe them something.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#40 Dec 6, 2011
Mr38357M wrote:
You should love white people because they have given the blacks everything they have.
Shut up, dummy!

The universe and EVERYTHING IN IT belongs to God!
Jack Norris

Erie, PA

#41 Jul 25, 2012
Frank, thank you for ignoring the ignorant among us. I love black people. And no, I'm not some politically correct hipster trying to be "not racist". I have, indeed, "seen a black person before" as you might put it. In fact, I've seen more black people than I have seen white people.

Going to a black school, going to a black neighborhood, and being attacked for the color of my skin on a constant basis, I've had my share of feelings about race that I've struggled with, and I'm not proud of it.

I've seen the same done toward black people who lived in poor white neighborhoods and my heart is ripped in two because of it. I've seen the racism spewed forth by rednecks and rich white people alike.

Reading this helps to heal this tear in my heart and it brings me great joy to know that you love a people who have been so cruel to this world.

I hope this wall of separateness comes down soon and people stop judging others for the color of their skin, or for what they have or haven't been through in life for that matter.

My love goes out to you man. Thank you for not judging me by the actions of my racist distant cousins. Much respect. VERY much respect.

Thank you for being a part of the solution and helping to heal this hurting world. You have healed my hurting heart on the issue of race. I am glad that I am seeing more and more black and white people hanging out together in my neighborhood than I did in the 90s. Black and white people are saying less and less racist things toward each other. Humanity can do great things with true unity, not by our nation or race, but just as humans and as parts of the universe.

Peace.
Jack Norris

Erie, PA

#42 Jul 25, 2012
Mr38357M wrote:
<quoted text>
You should love white people because they have given the blacks everything they have. I have not met many blacks that are not racist and have a bad attitude and a chip on their shoulder. They all think we owe them something.
Shut the hell up. Stop being a part of the problem. Read my post. I went to a black school, a black neighborhood, and I struggle with racist feelings toward black people ALL THE TIME.

A black woman in Florida was run over by a white driver who yelled the N word at her. She didn't start burning things. She didn't call up Louis Farrakhan to preach hate. Instead she asked everyone to forgive that white man.

Perhaps you have been hurt by black people in your life. Please, find it in your heart to forgive them. Your hatred is hurting all of us. Be TRULY thankful that this man is giving his love to our people.

I'm not normally this calm or peaceful, but reading this I am having a "hippie moment" I guess you could call it. I hope you can feel it some time soon.

I actually have quite a few "raging psycho" moments as well and I may even struggle harder with racist feelings than you do. I hope you can heal yourself as I am in the process of trying to do lately. People who know me know me as an angry man, but I am working on that.

Peace-from someone who knows true hatred and violence, who has felt it, PEACE. I mean that.
Jack Norris

Erie, PA

#43 Jul 25, 2012
Let me correct that last statement. I do not struggle with racist feelings toward black people "all the time". However, much of the time, I struggle with those feelings, living in this neighborhood. It is something that I must move past, as separateness is an illusion. If you put a black child in a rich neighborhood, he will likely grow up to "act white".

If you put a white child in the ghetto, he will likely grow up to "act black". The differences between the races are an illusion. I hope you can one day realize that.

When I struggle with these feelings, I try to see myself in a black man's eyes. The racist feelings all go away at once and I realize that it was all a lie. You must see yourself in a black man's eyes and THEN you will understand the truth. Once again, I am not some preppy anti-racist hipster from a perfect neighborhood. Far from it.

After you have struggled with these racist feelings, as I have, you should be more understanding of racism coming FROM black people and you should wish them healing and peace. When I look into the eyes of Louis Farrakhan, I see the pain that white people have caused him...and I see the pain that black people have caused me to feel. I see myself in him. Hate only hurts yourself and maybe you don't see it as hate, but I can feel it in your words. I don't hate you. I want you to get healing.

Only AFTER you get this healing, will you understand why you see more racist black people than racist white people. Trust me, it IS temporary. I'm not going to tell you why. You will find out for yourself.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#45 Jul 25, 2012
Jack Norris wrote:
Let me correct that last statement. I do not struggle with racist feelings toward black people "all the time". However, much of the time, I struggle with those feelings, living in this neighborhood. It is something that I must move past, as separateness is an illusion. If you put a black child in a rich neighborhood, he will likely grow up to "act white".
If you put a white child in the ghetto, he will likely grow up to "act black". The differences between the races are an illusion. I hope you can one day realize that.
When I struggle with these feelings, I try to see myself in a black man's eyes. The racist feelings all go away at once and I realize that it was all a lie. You must see yourself in a black man's eyes and THEN you will understand the truth. Once again, I am not some preppy anti-racist hipster from a perfect neighborhood. Far from it.
After you have struggled with these racist feelings, as I have, you should be more understanding of racism coming FROM black people and you should wish them healing and peace. When I look into the eyes of Louis Farrakhan, I see the pain that white people have caused him...and I see the pain that black people have caused me to feel. I see myself in him. Hate only hurts yourself and maybe you don't see it as hate, but I can feel it in your words. I don't hate you. I want you to get healing.
Only AFTER you get this healing, will you understand why you see more racist black people than racist white people. Trust me, it IS temporary. I'm not going to tell you why. You will find out for yourself.
you sound like the grand dragoon of the KlueKluxKlane
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#46 Jul 25, 2012
Frank wrote:
I love white people! I've met many GOOD white people in my life. This forum is filled with RACIST WHITE DEVILS but I won't let them make me hate ALL white people.

Remember the GOOD white people in the world.

Peace and love!
Hmm... Okay, I'll accept that. Thanks Frank, you're not all bad yourself. Are you also willing to forgive the Jews & Zionists as well?

They are "pretty white" these day & they are notoriously big supporters of the "White-Power Structure" that holds most people down, what about them?
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#47 Jul 25, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>

The universe and EVERYTHING IN IT belongs to God!
Quite correct.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#48 Jul 25, 2012
You seem to be in a good mood Frank. That is nice to see. Glad you aren't off instigating no race war like some fools in America have been.

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,420,179
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 3 min Mullahing It Over 2
Sexy Ex girl has hot affair with sexy new guy y... 6 min richard789 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 min Muricaaaaaaa 281
News Isakson fends off Trumpa s racial a dog whistle... 10 min Mullahing It Over 1
I feel sorry for white women 16 min Harrisson 11
SC school bans American flag from football games 25 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 579
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Muricaaaaaaa 103
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 1 hr Harrisson 76
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 2 hr sal 62
More from around the web